D&B Nation

BreadAndSlutter
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

D&B Nation

Unread post by BreadAndSlutter »

I am SO stunned that there hasn't been a thread about these guys on here! :-o Does anyone watch them? I've just unsubscribed today because they sicken me SO MUCH. Some of the pranks are funny, but obviously staged.

They had their toddler running riot in the delivery room whilst Bianca was in labour. They can't get a babysitter, but they have time to upload multiple videos straight after the birth that don't even feature either of the kids? Okay then.

They didn't even show the new baby at the end of the very long L&D video... instead they made another one about the baby coming home that STILL didn't show the baby, but instead showed them doing some sponsor video promoting some shoes... and then they posted a 'PLEASE PRAY FOR BABY KYRIE :(' video, making out like there was something wrong with the baby, when he just had mild jaundice. That's really disturbing. :|

Damien refers to his babies as 'niggas' and that's about the only word that comes out of his mouth that I can understand. He's aggressive and childish, I have seen him throw things several times in anger. He proposed to Bianca by covering himself in fake blood and pretending he'd been stabbed, in front of all their friends and family, before getting out the ring. Not normal.

They both appear to have the IQ of a dead goldfish.

I couldn't believe Bianca is only 19. I thought she was a haggard 30 year old when I first started watching them.

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE HAVE SO MANY SUBSCRIBERS?!?!?!

[youtube][/youtube]
AuntieToABabyBoy:)
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: D&B Nation

Unread post by AuntieToABabyBoy:) »

I read their thread on Lipstick Alley and yeah I don't like them at all. They seem highly immature especially Damien. Their kids are cute though.
Being a auntie is the best gift in the world and when I become a mother my life would be perfect <3 :)
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: D&B Nation

Unread post by Emcee »

Poor DJ is always at daycare just so his parents can go out to eat and shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:love2:

Return to “A-H”