Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
velvetfreak
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hayley Paige

Unread post by velvetfreak »

I do, but I can never really tell what to think of her. :?
Michey
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Michey »

I do. I can only take small doses of her. Shes a cute girl but she is not very bright. she lacks common sense and i find that hard to watch.

When she was still pregnant towards the end she would always say " when i go into birth" and i just wanted to scratch my eyes out.

I am proud of her for trying her absolute best to make breast feeding work. Bless her heart she has struggled.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

I do watch her. I love her! She is actually really nice I made her cookie recipe snapped it to her and she snapped right back the sweetest comment. She may be sorta ditsy but honestly she is a very sweet person.
ilovelamp
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ilovelamp »

I watch her and I enjoy her. Though, her diaper bag video... that thing is $335. I guess I just differ views on spending than her, but that's ok... lol.
nugget12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget12 »

ilovelamp wrote:I watch her and I enjoy her. Though, her diaper bag video... that thing is $335. I guess I just differ views on spending than her, but that's ok... lol.
Yeah, it seems like everyone on youtube has expensive diaper bags and baby gear in general.
babysprout

Unread post by babysprout »

I like her, she's a little ditzy but not in a bad way. Annabelle is darling and I'm proud of Hayley for sticking with breastfeeding!
agiap
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by agiap »

I love her- favorite youtuber! I always look forward to her vlogs. Her and Doug crack me up their chemistry is perfect!

jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

I like her a lot, but she's been super preachy lately and the sit down vids are soooo boring. None of the stuff she has to say is particularly engaging.
ach8007
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ach8007 »

She's been getting on my nerves lately. She tries to come off as a "dumb blonde" Her poor baby is held ALL THE DAMN TIME so no wonder she doesn't roll over or crawl yet. I used to really love their vlogs but lately I'm just so annoyed. You can tell she is starting to become money hungry YouTuber who loves to show off all the free stuff she gets.. (but don't forget to click the link button in the description so she can get money in return )

Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

I’m confused. I don’t really watch her that much so maybe I missed something? The last video I watched from her they said they didn’t want to move to Charleston because of the mosquitoes (or something like that) and wanted to stay in California. I was scrolling through recommended videos today, and I see that they actually did move to Charleston? What made them change their mind? I’m from Charleston and I love it here but they seemed pretty adamant about not wanting to live here.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

I think they said they did actually like it and the cost of living was lower then where they were in California. There’s a video where they kind of vaguely explain. I think he got a job there as well.

JuliaGulia
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JuliaGulia »

She is incredibly ditzy and often sprinkles bits of half-truths to make her life seem more appealing than it really is. I happen to live near the California “beach town” where she filmed most of her videos and despite what she says in her videos, her rent was certainly not $3000...more like $1700 a month. She makes up little lies here and there to justify her lifestyle, make it appear more glamorous than it really is. She contradicts herself all the time...saying she would never move to Charleston because of the damn mosquitos...saying in a video that she doesn’t care or notice how many subscribers she has then later asking people on Instagram to add her to she can reach a high subscription base. Her husband didn’t get a new job in Charleston. He left his job and now works on her videos and their new baby stroller cover business full time. But based on their videos lately, it looks like he is doing absolutely nothing but hanging around at home all day long. Apparently they started their new business selling car seat covers...the same exact ones can be found for so much less through other sellers on amazon, so I guess they must be making a pretty penny off of viewers who want to donate to their non-working lifestyle. Their vid announcing their new business where they are begging people to buy a car seat cover from them is cringeworthy...they sounded like they were asking for donations. Most of her videos lately seem disorganized and thrown together, or heavily sponsored. Her baby is cute though...but that’s about it.
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

I personally feel like she complains a LOT. I live in SC. I guess they are constantly just going to keep comparing CA to SC. Plus I’m sorry but Annabelle is so spoiled she knows her parents will do she wants. Who thinks they will be pregnant soon? Does anyone know Doug’s major?
JuliaGulia
Amateur
Amateur

She does constantly complain and my guess is she will keep talking about how they’re from a fancy, ritzy CA “beach town” when we all know she lived in Redondo Beach for 3 years, which isn’t a very glamorous town and actually kind of a sketchy low income area, and grew in Chino, where I’m pretty sure the state prison is located. She just needs to be a little more down to earth with her Betty comparisons, and stop trying to seem too good for Charleston.

And I know that we all have our own parenting styles, but some of the things she does with Annabelle are just awful... and just show her complete lack of common sense. In the video where she shows off her new refrigerator that she got for free, she pulls out of her freezer a frozen wet towel that had been sitting bare right next to some RAW chicken... then stuck it in her baby’s mouth to “help” her teethe! In the same video, she also gives her baby a raw lemon to teethe on... all that acidity on her poor baby teeth! And Now Her husband gives up his day job so they can move across country so that they have a nicer home to film YouTube videos together. I hope they are buying health insurance for the poor baby!

And the way Doug continues to insist that they have to have another baby very close in age despite Hayley’s concerns.... it’s just awful to watch. But yes, I do think that they will have another one soon... because Doug says they must.

I believe she said that they both majored in something business related at CSUF... I don’t remember exactly but I think it was marketing or finance. Apparently Doug’s previous day job was in seo marketing, or as Hayley calls it, “the tech industry”. *eyeroll*
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I used to love her because she was so frugal, now she claims she still is but yet spends and spends and admits to buying expensive items. Like they use to be so cheap and I liked that.

Poor baby didn’t even have anywhere to crawl around at the old apartment. She sat there and watched her play being 2inches from her, like let her be let her explore.

I’m dying at her video nighttime routine or whatever and she says Annabelle was down for her nap while she was cooking and cleaning BAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Then she shows herself making her bed, we also know they cosleep and take naps together.

So Doug was NOT at work and prolly watching her the entire time she was making that video.

She’s also so mean to Doug it’s sad. She’s controlling and puts him down so bad!!!

lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

It doesn't look good that neither her or doug work and they both try to sell knockoff shopping cart covers and be yt stars. I wonder if Doug will be bored sitting around all day while Hayley cooks and cleans but he will probably just go work on his car. It makes you wonder how much can be done to one car.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

JuliaGulia wrote:She is incredibly ditzy and often sprinkles bits of half-truths to make her life seem more appealing than it really is. I happen to live near the California “beach town” where she filmed most of her videos and despite what she says in her videos, her rent was certainly not $3000...more like $1700 a month. She makes up little lies here and there to justify her lifestyle, make it appear more glamorous than it really is. She contradicts herself all the time...saying she would never move to Charleston because of the damn mosquitos...saying in a video that she doesn’t care or notice how many subscribers she has then later asking people on Instagram to add her to she can reach a high subscription base. Her husband didn’t get a new job in Charleston. He left his job and now works on her videos and their new baby stroller cover business full time. But based on their videos lately, it looks like he is doing absolutely nothing but hanging around at home all day long. Apparently they started their new business selling
car seat covers...the same exact ones can be found for so much less through other sellers on amazon, so I guess they must be making a pretty penny off of viewers who want to donate to their non-working lifestyle. Their vid announcing their new business where they are begging people to buy a car seat cover from them is cringeworthy...they sounded like they were asking for donations. Most of her videos lately seem disorganized and thrown together, or heavily sponsored. Her baby is cute though...but that’s about it.
Glad I’m not the only one who remembers her saying all that about Charleston. She’s definitely been contradicting herself lately. I remember she would always say how much she loves her little car and and doesn’t want anything else. However in the house tour video she said they would be getting a family car soon. (Yes I know they left one of their cars in California but still)
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

In the q&a she posted they won’t talk about his job or the house. For “safety” reasons. Maybe he joined the husband quits job for YouTube club?

JuliaGulia
Amateur
Amateur

Yes, he definitely quit his job and is “working” from home now on their baby cover Amazon shop. Not disclosing for “safety” reasons? Puh-leez! She has mentioned in the past that the two of them would be running a “family business” together and would not be tied down to a steady job. Doug is definitely not working a job and he is at home all day long, trying to get people to support them by buying overpriced baby covers. In her video where Annabel was “taking a nap” and she was cooking and cleaning, Doug was definitely taking care of Annabel. But now it’s just about getting sponsored videos, getting paid, rather than being genuine.

They keep making comments about how the current place isn’t ideal, but for the same rent as in LA, they now have more space. Now, for “safety” reasons or whatever, they don’t want people knowing if they are renting or buying? They are for sure renting. Sounds like typical Hayley trying to stretch the truth so that viewers think she is doing better, can afford better things. *sigh* We are not all as ditzy as she is. She talks about transparency... what a lie. Stop constantly telling people you are being “real” and actually be real. And stop calling your baby stroller the “uppababy” - we get it - you spent a “fortune” on a stroller, even dedicated an entire video to it, and need to remind everyone of it every chance you get. She then calls herself the cheapest person she knows, then shows off a $300+ diaper bag that we see in one video, and strangely never see again. Also, she doesn’t call her car the “Mazda,” or her new house the “rental,” for “safety” reasons... more like for superficial reasons. I feel like if she dropped the facade, and actually stuck to being less of a constant contradiction of white lies, she’d be less annoying.

Return to “A-H”