The Dale Tribe

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Dale Tribe

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spoiled2bits wrote:Missing your recaps!!!!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Me too!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spoiled2bits »

*crickets *

olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by olemama »

I'm baaaaack! I had a two week long vacation out West at Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Dinosaur National Monument and Pike's Peak in Colorado (which is right next to the Dale tribe's stomping grounds-Woodland Park) To put it in the Dale tribe vernacular, my trip was "super awesome", "so super exciting" and "amazing"! No, seriously folks, my hubby and I really enjoyed ourselves and I am ready to catch up on the Dale tribe idiocy! Talk to you later!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

olemama wrote:I'm baaaaack! I had a two week long vacation out West at Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Dinosaur National Monument and Pike's Peak in Colorado (which is right next to the Dale tribe's stomping grounds-Woodland Park) To put it in the Dale tribe vernacular, my trip was "super awesome", "so super exciting" and "amazing"! No, seriously folks, my hubby and I really enjoyed ourselves and I am ready to catch up on the Dale tribe idiocy! Talk to you later!
Ooooh, sounds "super amazing"! Actually, it does sound pretty great. We're glad you are back! Can't wait to hear your recaps! Missed you!

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

olemama wrote:I'm baaaaack! I had a two week long vacation out West at Grand Tetons, Yellowstone, Dinosaur National Monument and Pike's Peak in Colorado (which is right next to the Dale tribe's stomping grounds-Woodland Park) To put it in the Dale tribe vernacular, my trip was "super awesome", "so super exciting" and "amazing"! No, seriously folks, my hubby and I really enjoyed ourselves and I am ready to catch up on the Dale tribe idiocy! Talk to you later!
Welcome back

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Welcome back

tmmnmd
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by tmmnmd »

I don't watch them anymore. It's like they have gone from "a vloggers family, to a family with a diabetic kid to - how to promote as much as shit as possible and cover this in diabetic/ how to be a good mother - talk"
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

lmmomSD wrote:
Ooooh, sounds "super amazing"! Actually, it does sound pretty great. We're glad you are back! Can't wait to hear your recaps! Missed you!

So glad you're back! Love your recaps. Does sound like a pretty great trip. You missed lots of yammering and puzzles!
Edit-- doh! Just realized I already said welcome back. Oh well.

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Still waiting.....

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I saw this in my feed and actually thought Anna was Amy until I clicked on the video. They look so much alike.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Defuego wrote:I saw this in my feed and actually thought Anna was Amy until I clicked on the video. They look so much alike.
Lol

spoiled2bits
Informer
Informer

Anyone still watching?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spoiled2bits wrote:Anyone still watching?

We haven't watched in ages.

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

Are we still watching?
f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

I briefly fell down the Dale tribe rabbit hole a few weeks ago when I saw they got the diabetic service dog back. It's still pretty standard/boring things. I can do a synopsis w/ or without opinions if anyone interested.

But basically still pretty boring, weird, exploitive, thirsty for clicks..but for whatever reason didn't seem as bad as they were in the past. Maybe it is just that there is much more atrocious family vloggers behaviors happening on other channels right now it makes them look tame. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ugh. My daughter watched their Thanksgiving vlog, and she actually spewed the Eurocentric "the pilgrims were celebrating the harvest and invited their Native American friends to join them for a feas" blather to explain Thanksgiving to non-US watchers. I'm pretty sure that US culture is unfortunately pervasive enough that most people, even in other countries get what Thanksgiving is. And even if they don't, just say it's a holiday meant for stopping and taking a moment to be grateful for what you have.
Excellent story about this:
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/21/us/t ... check.html

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “A-H”