Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Daddyofive

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Has anyone seen this guy's videos?
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8lV8K ... qOi_d3Wu3w

I can't tell if it's real or not. Seems to outrageous to be real. If it is, I feel so bad for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mountaingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Daddyofive

Unread post by mountaingirl »

They are very trashy, they are an example of money can't buy class. The dad mistreats Cody, causing his problems by blaming him for things he didnt do. honestly that is how you create a serial killer. i cannot watch that show without almost crying from the loud mouthed abusive father.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

They always let the oldest son torment Cody and sometimes the other kids. The pranks they do on Cody are never funny and it's obvious that Cody doesn't think they're funny. One of the worst was when they said they were kicking him out. The other one was when they let the oldest brother break his tablet as a prank. I hate that they always prank Cody and say mean stuff about him. He seems like a sweet kid too.

5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

This guy makes me sick and the way he treats his keds
ItsAndrew
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ItsAndrew »

Any of you seen their recent prank video on the kids? It's so bad/they got called out so much for it they had to make an update video, where they basically said they make sure the kids are okay with the videos before posting them and they were going to start blocking the haters/basically saying "fuck the haters".

[youtube][/youtube]
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

He mentioned in the comments they were being investigated. Were they reported to CPS which resulted in an actual investigation?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

I hope so. That was fucking horrible.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I hadn't heard about this channel until Philip DeFranco talked about them. The way Cody gets treated makes my heart hurt.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

I couldn't even watch the whole video.

These "parents" are disgusting.
funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

I reported their channel and I hope it gets taken down. I feel so awful that Cody gets targeted. He has his siblings AND parents ganging up on him. Who does he go to when he needs to feel safe? It's heartbreaking. I can't understand how anyone finds their "pranks" funny. They are emotionally abusing their children. The fact that Cody believes the yelling and everything else says that they treat him like that off camera too. I can't imagine being tormented and having people laugh at it. I would encourage everyone to report their channel. They should not be making money off verbally/emotionally abusing their children.
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

AutumnLane wrote:He mentioned in the comments they were being investigated. Were they reported to CPS which resulted in an actual investigation?

The mom said that they were in their recent video where they were addressing the "haters" and she said that they found nothing and closed the case. She said the investigation was due to the content of their channel.

Did anyone watch their video where they were addressing the "haters"? They were sooooooo defensive and you can see that the kids just parrot whatever the parent say about their lifestyle. Anyone that questions them are just jealous and haters. Anyone that says anything negative about them is the problem. They even asked Cody if he was happy and he said "why shouldn't I be?" after some hesitation. That, to me, indicates that the poor kid isn't happy and isn't comfortable saying so. And why would he be? He takes so much abuse and torture from his parents and oldest brother.

funkycat123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by funkycat123 »

Lucky-one wrote:
AutumnLane wrote:He mentioned in the comments they were being investigated. Were they reported to CPS which resulted in an actual investigation?

The mom said that they were in their recent video where they were addressing the "haters" and she said that they found nothing and closed the case. She said the investigation was due to the content of their channel.

Did anyone watch their video where they were addressing the "haters"? They were sooooooo defensive and you can see that the kids just parrot whatever the parent say about their lifestyle. Anyone that questions them are just jealous and haters. Anyone that says anything negative about them is the problem. They even asked Cody if he was happy and he said "why shouldn't I be?" after some hesitation. That, to me, indicates that the poor kid isn't happy and isn't comfortable saying so. And why would he be? He takes so much abuse and torture from his parents and oldest brother.

So, they are going to Disney and not bringing Cody because he smeared poop everywhere. Isn't that a sign of mental distress?
QuietAsAMouse
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QuietAsAMouse »

ferriswheel wrote:I hadn't heard about this channel until Philip DeFranco talked about them. The way Cody gets treated makes my heart hurt.

I also heard about this appalling situation from Phil D. I'm planning to report the channel to YT using their reporting tool, and I encourage you all to do the same. https://www.youtube.com/reportabuse (Select the "child endangerment" option... sad that this is actually an option, since it means there were enough reports about it.) It allows you to select specific videos to report. Does anyone know the titles of the videos that show the worst examples of abuse? I don't want to have to watch them or give their channel any views. Anyone know the one where Cody was pushed by his father into a bookcase, causing his mouth to bleed? Image So disgusting.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

My goodness those poor children. Those parents are insane. They are teaching their kids the definition of emotional abuse just out of pure sadism and on top of that with the manipulation of "but we can get good expensive stuff". They have to be mistreated to have enought money to live decently.

I didn't think there was someone on YouTube WORSE than Tayler. They top EVEN her. That's saying something, am I right, ladies? :-o
Gosh. These people are monsters....
up all night, got demons to fight
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Imagine the anxiety these kids are going to have as adults.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

Now he's trying to blame Phil for "destroying" his family.

Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
snailmadge
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snailmadge »

I never heard of these guys until I watched yesterday's PDS and it was actually sickening to watch what they did to that poor child.

Idc if it's a prank channel. For starters no parent should be screaming f bombs at their children in that manner. The dad dismisses any emotional impact it might have on these kids by reminding them of all the expensive things they have (father of the year) and tells Cody "I gotta vlog my life, you know that".

No, you can get an actual job and support your family without compromising their emotional stability. It's disgusting these two managed to bring five lives into this world. These kids are going to have emotional issues out the ass, or become bullies themselves.

Let this sad excuse for a channel crash and burn.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Where? Social media?

I can't believe they are going to Disney and leaving poor Cody behind. Wtf.

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

They were on Inside Edition tonight. I couldn't believe the way they were talking to their children, they are abseloute scum. I hope this brings more attention to parents exploiting their children on YouTube, and their channel gets taken down.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They removed the video.

Return to “A-H”