Daddyofive

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Daddyofive

Unread post by Lyanna »

jesswhytho wrote:His gaming channel. Mommyoffive posted a video saying that their family therapist suggested Daddyoffive get his gaming channel back up and running. She also said that she could bash Cody & Emma's mom for taking them, but she won't because she's 'taking the high road'. She also mentioned how all the hate fucked their remaining kids up, like, lady you fucked your own kids up.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Lady, you fucked your own kids up and it's just right that people and judges didn't let you fuck up another woman's kids.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think, I'm going to have to swallow my pride and watch.. do they admit to their brains being eaten by zombies at the end?

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

I advise you all not to watch tbh. I'm sickened by the fact that they might still make money doing youtube. Google needs to take some action and ban them for good.
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

I knew they wouldn't be able to stay away from YouTube. They need to stop playing it as they are the victims, sadly they have young viewers that don't see through their BS.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I find it very hard to believe that his therapist recommended he start up any of his channels again unless it's one fucking idiot therapist who didn't see what they did to these kids. Child abusers can't make a social comeback like nothing ever happened. They're abusive pieces of shit and always will be. Time won't change that they're horrible people.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I really hope these psychos don't get views again they are disgusting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I watched.. I see she uploads everyday.. Ugh.. They're getting a play button, 100k
She seemed really embarrassed in her trailer tour. After yapping 8 mins about 10$ t-shirts
No remorse, no growth, probably lap band all the burping she talked through
She didn't lose everything.. still has big ass couch and curved tv.. a home they own. American dream right there.
They made a how we met video.. I hope the next video is, never have I ever.. I have a few question suggestions

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Caisflame wrote:I find it very hard to believe that his therapist recommended he start up any of his channels again unless it's one fucking idiot therapist who didn't see what they did to these kids. Child abusers can't make a social comeback like nothing ever happened. They're abusive pieces of shit and always will be. Time won't change that they're horrible people.
The thing is, they don't think about themselves as child abusers but as victims. They're just victims, a horrible man on youtube was jealous of them and fucked up their reputation because he was too dumb to understand that they were just kidding. And people, social services and judges followed and didn't see that the kids were all happiness and rainbow and incredible actors. Now their life is destroyed and they have to go back on youtube to heal their wounds, as part of their therapy. It will take time, but they will build their self confidence again because they're nice people and they deserve the best. :roll:

I fucking hate them.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Fake and phony .. I'm glad people are giving them shit in the comments..
She shouts out a thank you to those that stood with them all while suffering a backlash from their friends and the whole YouTube community.
Someone call the trailer park boys, the Martin's have arrived and it's time to throw bottles at them

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I knew they'd come back eventually, but it still makes me sick how so many people support them. Granted, most of their supporters are children who don't know any better, but nonetheless, it's still people like them that give these psychos encouragement. I'm glad they're getting negative feedback too, but at the end of the day, they still see themselves as victims, exactly what Lyanna said--they have some pretty big balls to show their faces again tbh, especially since getting their names and images dragged not only all over the Internet, but on huge NATIONAL networks like Good Morning America and Yahoo. They're really stupid.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Lucky-one wrote:
onbreak wrote:They gotta pay that rent on the new money rental

They bought a trailer. Mommy did a house tour of it. She's such a damn hypocrite too, btw. Talking about the haters messing her kids up. Sure. It couldn't be that they are abusers. Or that they filmed the abuse and posted it to YouTube. Or that they've moved into their third home in the past year (with each home being vastly different from the previous home!). No, it's complete strangers hating on them to blame. Not the actions of the so-called adults! Image

She acted like they moved into a damn cardboard box on the highway...
Her trailer is still bigger than my house...
Pitiful bitch

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She agreed she looks like Ms. Piggy .. and declared Ms. Piggy is hot.. Ughhhhhhh
Those two deserve each other. He's an asshole. I couldn't imagine being called out as an abuser to my own biological children and then showing my face without so much as asking for forgiveness or at the very least a 3 second, I'm sorry.

snowflakecake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by snowflakecake »

Any updates on this situation? Are Emma and Cody still okay?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The thing is, even if it was a hater gone wild who destroyed their family.. why would you want to subject your family to that AGAIN?! Like somebody ruined your life so badly two of your children are no longer living with you and you still go back to youtube? Like, if you were a teacher and someone was stalking/harassing you so badly and had every other employee there hating you so bad that two of your kids were taken away and you couldn't work for months and lost income, WHY would you go back to that school? You either sue the person if you have any grounds whatsoever or GET ANOTHER JOB.
These people are idiots. Obviosuly we know it wasn't just a hater and that they are abusing their kids but the fact that they cannot see that shows they havent changed one bit. No self reflection whatsoever.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The thing is, even if it was a hater gone wild who destroyed their family.. why would you want to subject your family to that AGAIN?! Like somebody ruined your life so badly two of your children are no longer living with you and you still go back to youtube? Like, if you were a teacher and someone was stalking/harassing you so badly and had every other employee there hating you so bad that two of your kids were taken away and you couldn't work for months and lost income, WHY would you go back to that school? You either sue the person if you have any grounds whatsoever or GET ANOTHER JOB.
These people are idiots. Obviosuly we know it wasn't just a hater and that they are abusing their kids but the fact that they cannot see that shows they havent changed one bit. No self reflection whatsoever.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They took a plea.. pled guilty and got 5 years probation. I think this will happen again to some kids somewhere .. The parents will shrug off the consequences.. Only probation.
Sickening

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

He posted this to Pewdiepie on twitter, he sure as hell didn't want to accept the cold hard truth about what he was doing to his kids.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 90165f.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
kindasorta
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kindasorta »

ferriswheel wrote:He posted this to Pewdiepie on twitter, he sure as hell didn't want to accept the cold hard truth about what he was doing to his kids.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... 7a0390165f

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
How is he not embarrassed by this? Lolol

But seriously what PDP did was obviously not okay, but he came out and acknowledged he made a mistake and made a very sincere, non scripted/edited apology about it. DOF literally abused and terroized their own children, have yet to make any sort of real apology (not that it would matter, honestly they're trash) and will go to their grave thinking they did nothing wrong. The situations are VERY different

Also, talking about "sugarcoating"... how do you sugarcoat child abuse?? Literally the dumbest, trashiest, POS human
ItsAndrew
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ItsAndrew »

Heather and Mike got sentenced to five years probation. No contact with Cody, Emma, or Rose allowed and no posting any pictures of them on social media/YouTube without a legitimate reason.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/features/ba ... story.html
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

What amazing wonderful news !!!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Return to “A-H”