Family Fizz/Vegan Family TV

Kjr123
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Family Fizz/Vegan Family TV

Unread post by Kjr123 »

Ok. I want to like this family, but I cannot stand the mother. And the oldest daughter is quite annoying too, but she's a teenager so it's not really her fault.

The mother talks so loud, to the point I have to mute it she's so obnoxious, her mouth moves so fast and she slurs he words. Is that maybe a British thing? I haven't noticed with other British YouTubers though. And she says literally and nearly all the time. I don't watch enough to know what they are really about because I can't get past the mother's voice and mannerisms. I'm a terrible person
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

It's a Georgie thing, I think. Other than Sienna, the whole family is annoying. You're not a terrible person, everyone has these people who just rub them the wrong way and Georgie is someone who I'd think would rub a lot of people the wrong way.

I never understand what they were doing in Spain for such a short period of time??
Lo13111
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Lo13111 »

Kjr123 wrote:Ok. I want to like this family, but I cannot stand the mother. And the oldest daughter is quite annoying too, but she's a teenager so it's not really her fault.

The mother talks so loud, to the point I have to mute it she's so obnoxious, her mouth moves so fast and she slurs he words. Is that maybe a British thing? I haven't noticed with other British YouTubers though. And she says literally and nearly all the time. I don't watch enough to know what they are really about because I can't get past the mother's voice and mannerisms. I'm a terrible person
I totally agree- I feel like they're trying so hard for a successful channel and have such good intentions but OMG I am so tempted to just mute it whenever they're shouting. I honestly think the father is even more obnoxious than Georgie.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

what really makes me so angry about that family. both there parents took mia (there oldest of 12) out of school, call it homeschooling, but in reality they dont homeschool her at all, she just edits youtube videos, goes shopping or makes pranks and vlogs during the schooling hours. not to mention, even if they were teaching her, id still be against it because those pair of not bright at all. they act and talk like they were dropped on there head, they sentences are all over the place and they speak like children. Georgie" whats this yellowee stick? Daren"Oh I think this is Butter...yeah, it must be popular here, cause look everyones eating it" their literally the un-coolest people I've ever seen, its embarrassing. and shame there making Mia another IGen that is going to fail miserably in life and probably have serve depression because she wont have the skills and education for greatness and wont want anything but the easy life at home on youtube.
erinkaboom
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by erinkaboom »

The only thing I don’t like about them is that the fact they go on holiday every month and don’t think about they’re children’s education
They want to inspire people yet they not really showing good example on how important education is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

Did they really take Mia out of school?! The last I watched of them was when they were moving back to England and said both girls would be going to school. Unless I totally misheard!
Preslynn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Preslynn »

Their fans spouting "traveling is good education" honestly makes me cringe. These people think McDonald's is really pronounced MUCK Donald's. How much will these kids learn traveling when their parents are stupid?

Personally it always bothered me that traveling is held up as being SO educational, but experiencing life, history and the different people around you closer to home is dismissed and must be justified. Try listing "extensive travel" on a college or job application without having anything else to show for. Yes, traveling is a valuable experience and teaches children about geography and other cultures. But they aren't learning Grammar or Math and while they could learn Science or History, they aren't. I haven't seen them tour any historical sights or oil rings or anything. They are chasing "vegan" fast food, going to Dollar Tree and going on about how Americans talk... sooo educational. They don't even go and eat inside the local restaurants to experience that, Georgie or Darren just go in and they eat in the car. Even if I'm not trying to make a trip educational, this would, to me, seem like a waste of a trip. When I travel, I want to do things I can't do at home.

They could have stayed at home and watched US shows on Netflix and US commercials on youtube to "learn" that commercials say "The all new..." as well as common terms Americans use and the English don't.

I think that if you'll pull your kids out of school THIS much, just do online homeschool and/or a tutor (there is no way Georgie or Darren could do it by themselves) and take time off when you travel rather then when the local schools do. Constantly taking them out of school "because travel is BETTER education" is ludicrous and will just make them fall behind and constantly play catch up when they get back. Also, I wonder if it doesn't keep Sienna from making friends at school. The other kids will play and interact with each other without Sienna for weeks at a time. When you're gone and miss the "Remember when so and so gave that funny answer" etc., you're out of the loop all the time. Some of them might be resentful that she gets to miss that much school, too.
NF0508
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NF0508 »

They’re having another girl. :)
Purplegrapes23

Unread post by Purplegrapes23 »

I don’t agree with their recent vlogs and the April fools joke of pretending to be pregnant with twins. When they’re lucky enough to be pregnant with just one baby and some women who are dying to be pregnant will never get that chance. I just don’t agree with pregnancy jokes. I won’t be watching their channel anymore
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I don't watch them, but that's definitely not a clever joke considering how far along she is. You find out if you're having multiples pretty early on.

I'm not a fan but I don't think it's as bad as pregnancy announcements on April Fools when you're not really pregnant.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Did they move to America or they just planning on having the baby here
Landongmama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Landongmama »

I'm utterly disgusted by the exploitation of now 13 year old Mia. Today's vlog had her going around town with a baby bump. The title being "13 year old wears baby bump for a day." Then the description goes on to say Mia, who is 13, wears baby bump for a day to find out what it might be like for her pregnant mum..."

So cringy, exploitative, disgusting! Her mother should be ashamed of herself.

I hope they get reported by enough people to force the video to be removed, for future Mia's sake.
torilor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by torilor »

Anyone have any guesses for the baby name???? I had a gut feeling it could be Aura... Annoying they won’t just tell their viewers? But I guess it’s worth the click bait to them.

rubylulu19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rubylulu19 »

Karma!!! What a horrible trashy name. Mia and Sienna are nice names. I think they'll go for Rain as the middle name.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

rubylulu19 wrote:Karma!!! What a horrible trashy name. Mia and Sienna are nice names. I think they'll go for Rain as the middle name.

Oh my god that's the name?
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Wtf I would never name my kid that. "KARMA is a bitch" she'll be bullied for sure
rubylulu19
Amateur
Amateur

I thought they said Kara at first and I was thinking that's a lovely name...then i realised it was Karma.

torilor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by torilor »

Usually I don’t think people should change their baby’s name based on what other people think... but I hope that they consider that Karma may be completely unsuitable for a child like all the comments are saying.

aurorajane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aurorajane »

The baby is extremely cute but honestly, the name is SO bad. The sound of it is amazing I get that but the fact that she'll get bullied is throwing me off..
rubylulu19
Amateur
Amateur

They are moving again! I just had a look on rightmove to see if the house was up for rent and it is, £4000 a month wow! Do they have jobs outside of youtube? I havent been watching them for too long

Return to “A-H”