ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Guess who’s back, back again? Tacki’s back, tell a friend! She is currently selling her 2015 Coach bag for $400. However, you can get a brand new one for $450! Tacki is so freaking dumb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

AutumnLane wrote:Lisa turned sketchy after Gemma was born. Insecure about motherhood and threatened by Krazi. Not sure why she picked Kelli out of everyone in the world in the first place. To then just snub her and all the followers who they invited in on the journey? Lisa excepted hundreds of dollars in gifts for an online baby shower THEN blocked her followers. I can't stand Krazi but Lisa does give off an ungrateful vibe. Although I will admit Krazi did make some creepy comments when Gemma was born. But what did Lisa expect Kelli... is a nut job!

I absolutely HATE the dog crates as tables it's so tacky. Also dog crates smell. So basically you walk in and the first impression is smelly dog crates? Being so close to the couches will make the fabric of the coaches smell like dog. I absolutely hate what she did in the kitchen with the homeschool room. They should have put the crates and the homeschool corner in the downstairs den area. Will never understand why they "renovated" yet never updated the kitchen or bathroom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I believe this. I never liked Lisa, I thought her whole online baby showers and basically ONLY uploading unboxings was weird after she shared everything about her TTCing and then egg donations with Kelli.. I mean Ok I get it if you want to be private and respect your daughter but then leave yt.. dont just string people along.
Someone commented upthread about Kelli being so "demanding" and "making" them pay for John missing work.. I mean, Kellis kray aside, she did donate a fucking egg so Lisa and her husband could become parents I dont think them paying for John missing work is demaning or unfair. It isn't like Kelli could go alone if she is in pain/tired or whatever..
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 4ef788.jpg[/img]

This reminds me of YouTube’s most famous introvert!

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Did she get rid of the puppy? She's live right now blubbering but I can't rewatch from the beginning until it's over.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Crying because she wants to get rid of her second dog. I didn’t see the beginning but I think it’s because the dog sheds. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... 51bb6d.jpg[/img]

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lord have mercy. This bitch sure knows how to play victim and her fans will stop at nothing to defend her precious feelings.

KELLI. DOGS SHED. How the fuck is that a surprise to anyone? I have a 5 month old german/aussie shepard mix. He sheds like crazy, and I didn't expect it to be so intense, but I'm damn sure not going to get rid of him. You should have a bond with your dog, and the fact that she's worried about dealing with fur shows a lot about who she is. What a piece of shit.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

A quick google search would have told her that they are not hypoallergenic and they could shed. That’s the chance you take with a mixed breed dog. She is such a drama queen .she seems kind of annoyed with the dogs personality on her videos. Penny seems more hyper and barks a lot compared to Luna.

butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterbean »

I'm just amazed that she has 2 dogs and 3 kids and a ton of unnecessary stuff (like 18 candles and 20+ kitchen appliances) all in such a tiny house.
bunnyliciousx

Unread post by bunnyliciousx »

I can't believe she's getting rid of her new puppy. I am disgusted with the way she justified it. She kept defending it didn't work for her "family" as in ONLY herself, husband, and kids. NOT THE NEW DOG SHE BROUGHT IN. As a dog owner who considers my dog part of my family, I did my research when it came to breed, what the breed needed, and importantly if I could meet those needs. Also, I did research on the breeder and asked the breeder for references because I wanted to be certain the breeder was responsible. Clearly, this was not the extent of research Kelli did and bought from a backyard breeder.

She clearly gives into her impulses way too easily given her family composition...

Also what happened to that half marathon she kept going on about?
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

She gives a dog away because it didn’t work for her family. She was given to an orphanage because she didn’t work for her family. Maybe she’ll stop bad mouthing her parents as much as she does. Guess what Krazi, your parents spent a ton of money to adopt you and they haven’t re homed you!
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

What a lazy piece of shit. If I had any respect left for her, it's all gone now. Sick of her acting like the victim.
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

The truth hurts sometimes.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I dunno, I cant snark much on people when they admit they are wrong. She admitted she made a huge mistake so I will give her that.
Take Britney and Baby for example, she got two sugar gliders defended her decision on twitter with bitchiness to anyone who disagreed, then gave them away after a month and hid the fact until too many people noticed.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I think she made a mistake. She didn’t do her research. She went to a backyard breeder to save money. Any reputable breeder would have taken the dog back. At this point I’m tired of hearing about it. I think it’s a dumb reason to get rid of a dog but that’s better than leaving it locked up or in a yard so not to have to deal with hair. Hopefully she’ll learn from this and research more before getting the next dog.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YesMia wrote:I think she made a mistake. She didn’t do her research. She went to a backyard breeder to save money. Any reputable breeder would have taken the dog back. At this point I’m tired of hearing about it. I think it’s a dumb reason to get rid of a dog but that’s better than leaving it locked up or in a yard so not to have to deal with hair. Hopefully she’ll learn from this and research more before getting the next dog.

Ya exactly. By looking at Penny you can really tell that she would shed. It isnt rocket science but she admits she made a mistake and seems to have done everything possible for a smooth tranisition. I agree as well that I am already sick of hearing about it.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She really likes to milk this stuff because for everyone 1 "hate" comment she gets, she'll have 10 more patting her back and wiping her tears. I have a feeling we'll be hearing about this for a while.
butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

I think you can really tell how disconnected Kelli is from Asian culture, which is sad. The way she does her makeup definitely shows that she's not connected to Asian culture...I'm East Asian too and if she went to Korea they would be frightened at how thickly and poorly she applies her makeup. She's okay-looking but the way she does her makeup makes her look much older and sort of cheap.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I think she definitely wears too much. Ugh I hate to say it but it makes her look like a drag queen.

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

I think it’s totally fine to be minimal when it comes to kids Christmas gifts. But i think it’s bizarre that she gives them so little meanwhile treating herself to numerous subscription boxes , cups, purses, makeup and whatever else she wants...

I also didn’t need to know that she started her cycle at target and was using toilet paper until she could get home. Why wouldn’t she just buy something since she was at target!?

butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

I feel like she's getting enough for her kids. I'm not a parent but I'm so surprised at how she's getting her younger two kids Kindle Fires. Also, did she ever mention getting Wyatt anything? She kept going on and on about Kya and Ava's gifts which seemed pretty nice but didn't mention anything about Wyatt's gift.

Like I said before, it's going to suck when the kids realize their parents have no money for college because their mom spent it on hair treatments, subscription boxes and plastic surgeries.

Return to “A-H”