ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

YesMia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsJustKrazi: #BrainDamage - Part 3

Unread post by YesMia »

Just has to post another picture in her underwear . [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201710 ... 1648a3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Why the f#%k is she showcasing that flat butt?! Barf. Her self-esteem is through the roof!

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She definitely is small and has a nice body but that photo she posted was sooo unflatteringl. Why girl!?
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blessyourheart »

It's Birthday week. Can't wait to see how her boring eating and shopping vacation with John is. I'm sure her budget will be around $1000 (credit card debt). Huge haul to come lol
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thousands of dollars later, I made it through Queen Krazi’s birthday video. I didn’t know 31 was a milestone birthday? Lots of shopping, massages, eating out and another designer dog from a puppy mill She also had to mention that when she was young her family could not afford balloons

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

Yep. Just couldn’t not take a dig at her parents.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I find it hard to belive that a family that did 2 international adoptions could not afford balloons? Did she really say this?
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

She hit all the high notes is this vlog. She has no actual birthday, she planned her entire birthday, everything was on sale, her TMJ allowed her to buy a massage membership, etc. Once again a couple can’t afford a dryer yet can afford another high priced dog.
WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by WtruthuRfree »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I find it hard to belive that a family that did 2 international adoptions could not afford balloons? Did she really say this?

Omg thank you !!!! ImageImageImageImage

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

blessyourheart wrote:She hit all the high notes is this vlog. She has no actual birthday, she planned her entire birthday, everything was on sale, her TMJ allowed her to buy a massage membership, etc. Once again a couple can’t afford a dryer yet can afford another high priced dog.
They dont have a dryer?
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

They do. She just made a huge deal about having to buy a new one. She can’t nickel and a dryer but spend hundred of dollars on other stuff?
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

She also invited friends over to play board games. Why didn’t she ask them for money for Wyatt’s school?

butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by butterbean »

Really confused about a lot of things - first, she always mention that her mom worked as an OBGYN nurse practitioner -- pretty sure that NPs make more money than whatever John does. Also, her parents house where she and John used to live is a lot bigger than their house right now (which only has 3 bedrooms...I think her parent's house had like 5?) so I'm guessing her parents weren't in financial straits like she mentioned. Not buying balloons, not always staying in hotels, and not buying pets doesn't always mean that your family couldn't afford it...maybe her parents just wanted to save money and were/are way more frugal than Kelli? Personally, I think adoption is a much nobler cause than positively stuffing your house full of random things and buying stuff like tacky clothes.

Also she always complains about her small house and yet continues to go buy more stuff!! including a dog??
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

^ I agree!
I think Kelli cares more about outward appearances and not so much on bills being paid on time, savings accounts etc... Her parents probably saved for their kids educations, emergency accounts where as Kelli is like "We need matching unicorn onesies!"

Kellis house literally is my worst nightmare. There is not a spare corner in that place that an Ikea shelving unit isn't crammed into.
butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Right, I really don't understand what she spends her money on. I don't doubt that her and John are lower middle class (not really sure how much John makes, but I don't think he went to college and it doesn't seem to be much) but her priorities are not in order. Kya and Wyatt still share a room - are they going to do that forever? Is she going to contribute any money to Ava's education? I have a feeling that Kelli doesn't value Ava's (or any of her children's) college education at all and thinks that the ingredients to a great childhood are buying tons of random things that will be discarded by the end of the year.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Krazi is too materialistic to care about saving for college. She has not one, but TWO pairs of Hunter boots. What is the point? Does she live on a farm? Does she live in a dangerous flood zone?

YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

PinkTuTu wrote:Krazi is too materialistic to care about saving for college. She has not one, but TWO pairs of Hunter boots. What is the point? Does she live on a farm? Does she live in a dangerous flood zone? Image

This cracked me up hahaha

butterbean
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah, Ava seems like a smart girl. It’s gonna suck when Kelli can’t contribute anything to her education because she was buying tons of makeup for herself, smartwaters, and balloons for Kya.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Do her and Lisa still talk or ever mention eachother?
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

I was wondering the same thing!

Return to “A-H”