HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Wow, I thought you guys were exaggerating about her speech. I just watched her "5 year old reacts..." video and she should've added subtitles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by literallywhat »

Bambi_ wrote:Wow, I thought you guys were exaggerating about her speech. I just watched her "5 year old reacts..." video and she should've added subtitles.

I noticed the same thing. And not to keep bringing this up, but because I'm a teacher, I'm a little better a deciphering little kids speech just because I'm around kids all the time, some with speech issues, and even I struggled a bit through the video.
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

literallywhat wrote:
Bambi_ wrote:Wow, I thought you guys were exaggerating about her speech. I just watched her "5 year old reacts..." video and she should've added subtitles.

I noticed the same thing. And not to keep bringing this up, but because I'm a teacher, I'm a little better a deciphering little kids speech just because I'm around kids all the time, some with speech issues, and even I struggled a bit through the video.
Same here.

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

This latest video was a surprise. That explains the lack of posting and everything.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

nineteenninety3 wrote:This latest video was a surprise. That explains the lack of posting and everything.

I feel really bad for her, she's obviously struggling. Is Randy helping at all? I mean she shouldn't be responsible for cleaning the entire house, all the cooking, and everything while working that much. Does she really need to work that much to support them financially?
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Yeah I am wondering why she needs to work so much. ..with randys job and some youtube income surely she doesn't need to work the night shift/tons of hours for extra money

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

I think their relationship is probably worse than she's making out. She's crumbling, how is it people who see a couple of videos of her a fortnight see it but her husband isn't doing everything he can to help her? He seems the type to think that "traditional" home roles are what's right.

I'm kind of hoping now that if she isn't already she gets some professional help, and maybe takes a hiatus at least from youtube.

nineteenninety3

may8675 wrote:Yeah I am wondering why she needs to work so much. ..with randys job and some youtube income surely she doesn't need to work the night shift/tons of hours for extra money

I'm sure initially it was to help fund her grandad's cancer surgery (or something like that, maybe not surgery, maybe not cancer, can't remember) and it seems like she's just never stopped.

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Oh wow, I really felt for Haylee in this vlog. Poor chick seems genuinely at her wits end, fighting back bawling her eyes out and like she's not receiving any help so she's done with everything. I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring so I actually was half expecting her to say her and Randy were on a break or broken up but I guess she's just taken them off for work or something.

I'm glad she opened up about how she's feeling though because like she said it's ok to cry, no one should have to bottle anything up, having a support network to turn to is so important for your mental health.

Anyway, I agree with the above poster about hoping she takes a break and gets some help. It'll be one less stress for her and her fans will just have deal with it while she works on herself.

foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I felt bad. I can relate.i hope she asks Randy for help and he can do things around the house for her. I don't know if he helps but if not he needs to. My husband works 70 plus hours and still manages to help clean. I have to ask but it helps so I'm not so overwhelmed. We have 4 kids one being a newborn.
hwarner
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hwarner »

I feel for Haylee. But why the heck is she still working so much? Cut back some damn. She gets 3k from YouTube when she uploads somewhat consistently. She could easily do that and just work part time since randy works . She needs a break

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

8elz wrote:Oh wow, I really felt for Haylee in this vlog. Poor chick seems genuinely at her wits end, fighting back bawling her eyes out and like she's not receiving any help so she's done with everything. I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring so I actually was half expecting her to say her and Randy were on a break or broken up but I guess she's just taken them off for work or something.

I'm glad she opened up about how she's feeling though because like she said it's ok to cry, no one should have to bottle anything up, having a support network to turn to is so important for your mental health.

Anyway, I agree with the above poster about hoping she takes a break and gets some help. It'll be one less stress for her and her fans will just have deal with it while she works on herself.

off topic but On the wedding ring thing, I am willing to bet she is getting her ring/rings resized. The amount of weight she lost was pretty significant on her frame, I bet she lost just enough in her hands that they didn't fit anymore.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

literallywhat wrote:
8elz wrote:Oh wow, I really felt for Haylee in this vlog. Poor chick seems genuinely at her wits end, fighting back bawling her eyes out and like she's not receiving any help so she's done with everything. I noticed she wasn't wearing her wedding ring so I actually was half expecting her to say her and Randy were on a break or broken up but I guess she's just taken them off for work or something.

off topic but On the wedding ring thing, I am willing to bet she is getting her ring/rings resized. The amount of weight she lost was pretty significant on her frame, I bet she lost just enough in her hands that they didn't fit anymore.
Good point! Hadn't even considered that. I was thinking more along the lines of not allowed them at/could get damaged at workor how some people take their rings off to shower and clean the house but you're probably correct!

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

hwarner wrote:I feel for Haylee. But why the heck is she still working so much? Cut back some damn. She gets 3k from YouTube when she uploads somewhat consistently. She could easily do that and just work part time since randy works . She needs a break

Just a theory.. I could be way off haha.

If I remember correctly and I could be thinking of another YouTuber but I think her work has been quite accomodating to her over the years and maybe she feels like she's helping them out now by covering the other employee and still doing her work so she's too scared to speak up and ask for a reduction in hours?

Being that she someone who suffers from anxiety, she could easily jump to the conclusion of "what if they fire me if I ask to reduce my hours?" or something like that, that realistically probably wouldn't happen but when all you can think of are the "what ifs" then I can see how you could just suck it up, deal with it and break yourself down instead of asking for help.

Like I said, I could be way off but I was just thinking, maybe it's not about the money because surely she'd love to be home with Hazzel (and Randy) more instead of being at work if she didn't need to be there?

If it's not that and it's about making extra money, she needs to realise, you can't burn a candle from both ends!

literallywhat
Gossiper
Gossiper

8elz wrote:
hwarner wrote:I feel for Haylee. But why the heck is she still working so much? Cut back some damn. She gets 3k from YouTube when she uploads somewhat consistently. She could easily do that and just work part time since randy works . She needs a break

If I remember correctly and I could be thinking of another YouTuber but I think her work has been quite accomodating to her over the years and maybe she feels like she's helping them out now by covering the other employee and still doing her work so she's too scared to speak up and ask for a reduction in hours?

Being that she someone who suffers from anxiety, she could easily jump to the conclusion of "what if they fire me if I ask to reduce my hours?" or something like that, that realistically probably wouldn't happen but when all you can think of are the "what ifs" then I can see how you could just suck it up, deal with it and break yourself down instead of asking for help.

Like I said, I could be way off but I was just thinking, maybe it's not about the money because surely she'd love to be home with Hazzel (and Randy) more instead of being at work if she didn't need to be there?

If it's not that and it's about making extra money, she needs to realise, you can't burn a candle from both ends!

Randy should be helping her realize this though or other family members. I mean I would think that if any good husband saw his wife falling apart at the seems like this, he'd try to step up and help wherever he could or kind of insist she reduce her hours or something. It isn't healthy for Haylee to be feeling this overwhelmed and anxious.
bbygal
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bbygal »

I don't think Randy makes very much money. From what I've heard the reserves hardly pay anything and he's a bellhop/valet type of guy as his main job.
8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

literallywhat wrote:
8elz wrote:

Randy should be helping her realize this though or other family members. I mean I would think that if any good husband saw his wife falling apart at the seems like this, he'd try to step up and help wherever he could or kind of insist she reduce her hours or something. It isn't healthy for Haylee to be feeling this overwhelmed and anxious.
Oh 100% he should be helping her with many things and who knows if he is or not, from what I took from that vlog, he isn't but I guess we will never know.

Personal: I am also an easily overwhelmed and very anxious person, so I know how it feels when all you can think is "what if this" "what if that" then you talk yourself out of it even if you really need to do it. This is why I felt for Haylee so much with this vlog because I've been that completely over my head, over whelmed person. Anyway, I ended up quitting a job for my mental health but I wore myself down into the ground first. This job overwhelmed me so much but I didn't want to quit because they were good to me and the money was good but I didn't want to be fired for asking for help so I just 'dealt' with it. I ended up in hospital from the stress and coming back from how I felt wasn't easy but I also didn't have a child to look after back then. Haylee needs to realise that she can't keep doing it, she needs to take a step back and get herself together for hers and Hazzel's sake.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Holy hell she lost a lot of weight!
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

amykay wrote:Holy hell she lost a lot of weight!
She looks so good!! She was always gorg but her face looks so nice now! Good on her lol
may8675

Unread post by may8675 »

Her girl dog luna was in heat this vlog. ..was red ever fixed or are they planning on breeding them?

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”