HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

alyshamne
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by alyshamne »

That video made me realise again just how quickly Haylee settled. I really don’t think that they genuinely love each other. I think them getting married was more on the basis of having been together for a while and feeling like they might as well get married. I remember being in a similar position with my ex-boyfriend. I figured that because we’d been together for 3 years that I would just end up staying with him because it’d be a waste of time if I didn’t (thank god I didn’t because I was so unhappy). I can definitely see Haylee becoming even more miserable in her relationship. They seem very disconnected and Randy acts like he doesn’t care about her at all. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Haylee cheated to get some attention from someone because Randy doesn’t give anything to her. I would put money on this happening at some point. This guy seems like a fun enough person and maybe even enough to make her realise how much she gave up for the sake of convenience. She’ll use the excuse of “I grew up so quickly because of Hazzel and because I got married so young. I never got to have a normal and fun 20s.”

Also I don’t buy that there were others there. She just doesn’t want to deal with cheating rumours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by thewordalive »

I also thought that guy in the car would make a cute couple with Haylee lol

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I feel like she got with Randy because he was a “marine!!!!!1!!!”.

I used to be for Randy until she made that video about how she felt like a failure and was overwhelmed, it sounds like he doesn’t do SHIT to help her out with ANYTHING! He probably sits and plays games or is on his phone 24/7 when he’s not at work.
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Echox3 »

Blueberries wrote:I feel like she got with Randy because he was a “marine!!!!!1!!!”.

I used to be for Randy until she made that video about how she felt like a failure and was overwhelmed, it sounds like he doesn’t do SHIT to help her out with ANYTHING! He probably sits and plays games or is on his phone 24/7 when he’s not at work.
seriously. He is never not on his phone.

I went on a date with a guy and the entire time he was on his phone. It's just so off putting. I couldn't do a second date so I don't know how she can marry someone like that.

prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

I just watched her latest Snapchat rant about the comments on her latest vlog asking if she’s anorexic etc. homegirl does look way to skinny in the photos that she posts so of course people are gonna ask! She just needs to harden up & stop being so sensitive about comments!

8elz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 8elz »

Ok, question because the same happened to Keren and Khoa.. do the electricity companies in the US not send you a reminder of overdue accounts notice? How did they manage to let it get to a point of the power actually being terminated before taking action?

I live in Australia so not sure if the US power companies are different.. I’ve sometimes paid our bill on the day it’s due but it takes 48 hours to reflect on their end so they’ve texted/emailed me the following day and said “your bill is overdue/reminder please pay your bill” and I’m sure they would send more than one reminder, like a final notice or whatever. I just find it hard to believe that you miss one payment and there goes your power.. perhaps Aussie companies are just nicer?! Lol

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

8elz wrote:Ok, question because the same happened to Keren and Khoa.. do the electricity companies in the US not send you a reminder of overdue accounts notice? How did they manage to let it get to a point of the power actually being terminated before taking action?

I live in Australia so not sure if the US power companies are different.. I’ve sometimes paid our bill on the day it’s due but it takes 48 hours to reflect on their end so they’ve texted/emailed me the following day and said “your bill is overdue/reminder please pay your bill” and I’m sure they would send more than one reminder, like a final notice or whatever. I just find it hard to believe that you miss one payment and there goes your power.. perhaps Aussie companies are just nicer?! Lol

In Australia you can can go weeks overdue without paying, they’ll send out a disconnection warning with like an extra week to pay before they’ll disconnect.

karlamendozan20
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by karlamendozan20 »

staceybrax wrote:
8elz wrote:Ok, question because the same happened to Keren and Khoa.. do the electricity companies in the US not send you a reminder of overdue accounts notice? How did they manage to let it get to a point of the power actually being terminated before taking action?

In Australia you can can go weeks overdue without paying, they’ll send out a disconnection warning with like an extra week to pay before they’ll disconnect.

In my state the electric company sends you a bill and then you have like maybe 2ish weeks to pay and then you get a final notice and a few days to pay but you can ask for an extension and they give you an extra month and you can also set up a payment plan

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

alyshamne wrote:That video made me realise again just how quickly Haylee settled. I really don’t think that they genuinely love each other. I think them getting married was more on the basis of having been together for a while and feeling like they might as well get married. I remember being in a similar position with my ex-boyfriend. I figured that because we’d been together for 3 years that I would just end up staying with him because it’d be a waste of time if I didn’t (thank god I didn’t because I was so unhappy). I can definitely see Haylee becoming even more miserable in her relationship. They seem very disconnected and Randy acts like he doesn’t care about her at all. I also wouldn’t be surprised if Haylee cheated to get some attention from someone because Randy doesn’t give anything to her. I would put money on this happening at some point. This guy seems like a fun enough person and maybe even enough to make her realise how much she gave up for the sake of convenience. She’ll use the excuse of “I grew up so quickly because of Hazzel and because I got married so young. I never got to have a normal and fun 20s.”

Also I don’t buy that there were others there. She just doesn’t want to deal with cheating rumours.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201711 ... fa1c1f.jpg[/img]

Randy replied to the comments mentioning that her friend is hot and if Randy is jealous. He replied twice and I️ got the vibe that he’s insecure, but trying to make himself feel better. Almost like he’s trying to reassure himself. Idk, maybe I’m over thinking it. Lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

prettypink-dreamer wrote:I just watched her latest Snapchat rant about the comments on her latest vlog asking if she’s anorexic etc. homegirl does look way to skinny in the photos that she posts so of course people are gonna ask! She just needs to harden up & stop being so sensitive about comments!

Those were my exact thoughts. I rolled my eyes and moved on. She's always whining for apologies

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

In the ball vlog when shes talking about her dress and randy says "yeah cause they dont make dresses for short people" she replies with something like "really? You really wanna fight over that?".... whats to fight over about it? She is short?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I'm not surprised people are asking if she has an eating disorder honestly. She has been open in the past about she used to have them, people are just worried. She also doesn't look proportionate anymore, this last month especially she really does look like one of those bobble head dolls.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

It was probably like two people that asked.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She did lose quite a lot of weight pretty quickly so of course people will ask. Plus it’s the nature of YouTube, any weight gain and every instantly thinks you’re pregnant and any weight loss and you have an eating disorder. Ignore it or get off YouTube.

saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

karlamendozan20 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

In my state the electric company sends you a bill and then you have like maybe 2ish weeks to pay and then you get a final notice and a few days to pay but you can ask for an extension and they give you an extra month and you can also set up a payment plan

I'm in Pennsylvania and I can go 3-4 months without paying before a shutoff notice. Not saying I do that, lmfao, but I know people who have. Now with gas, you can have a $15 overdue balance and they'll be trying to shut you off within a week after your bill isn't paid.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

prettypink-dreamer wrote:I just watched her latest Snapchat rant about the comments on her latest vlog asking if she’s anorexic etc. homegirl does look way to skinny in the photos that she posts so of course people are gonna ask! She just needs to harden up & stop being so sensitive about comments!

There's no way she's anorexic with the crap she eats!

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

thewordalive wrote:
Yeah with the food that she shows, if someone were to suggest an eating disorder then bulimia would make more sense. Not suggesting that she has it though because like I said I think she just works out like crazy.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

doggo wrote:
thewordalive wrote:
Yeah with the food that she shows, if someone were to suggest an eating disorder then bulimia would make more sense. Not suggesting that she has it though because like I said I think she just works out like crazy.
Eating disorders are a mental thing. So she could actually have one. She'll eat crap but then go hiking or go to the gym excessively. That's a sign. I'm recovering from an eating disorder. You'd be surprised how it sneaks back into your life

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
doggo wrote:
thewordalive wrote:There's no way she's anorexic with the crap she eats!
Eating disorders are a mental thing. So she could actually have one. She'll eat crap but then go hiking or go to the gym excessively. That's a sign. I'm recovering from an eating disorder. You'd be surprised how it sneaks back into your life
Oh yeah I agree, literally anyone could potentially be struggling with one. I hope she's not.
thewordalive
Gossiper
Gossiper

ACarATorchAJess wrote:
doggo wrote:
thewordalive wrote: There's no way she's anorexic with the crap she eats!

I've watched a lot of peoples videos who suffered with anorexia and their literally terrified of the calories. Some won't even dirnk a full glass of water.
Like someone above said bulliemea would make more sense because of binge eating unhealthy foods.
Someone with anorexia would not dare shoe themself eating that kind of food or even eat that in front of someone. They would pretend to but that's about it.
Now if she were eating extremely small portions and then working out it would make sense.
Also hope I'm not coming off rude that's not my intent.

Edit: now that I come to think of it there may be another disorder with binge eating that I just don't know the name of because she doesn't nessesarily need to purge. I just think she's eating a bunch of crap and then over excersizing it off as an excuse to eat it. Which is also unhealthy.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”