HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HAYLEE AND BABY PART # 3

Unread post by guineapeegz »

fossilfinger wrote:If Haylee chooses to go back to school in the future when she's really motivated, she'll do better than if she goes back now just because she thinks she needs to. It's difficult to find a career no matter if you have a Bachelor's degree or not. Having a Bachelor's degree doesn't just open doors for you, and very few things you study even give you many career opportunities (probably majoring in business is your best bet if you're not planning on going to graduate school). Maybe Haylee wants to work part-time and mostly focus on raising Hazzel right now. She might want to settle down a little earlier than most do. As she said, she's a homebody and is probably happiest just living a quiet life.
Yeah, I watched the video after posting my comment and she says that this will not be her career. She did good by taking a mental break from that job. Why do you think business is a good choice for someone who doesn't want to go to graduate school? I'm just curious
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

guineapeegz wrote:
Yeah, I watched the video after posting my comment and she says that this will not be her career. She did good by taking a mental break from that job. Why do you think business is a good choice for someone who doesn't want to go to graduate school? I'm just curious
Well, at least when I went to college, they always seemed to get internships that led to jobs.

Although thinking about it, studying something in technology would probably be even smarter.
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

She just never comes across the right way. To me, she seemed just as snooty as always in her video about changing jobs. She applied to one singular place and KNEW she would get it because she's "more than qualified"... she barely graduated high school and has been working retail. Bravo, what a business woman.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

doggo wrote:She just never comes across the right way. To me, she seemed just as snooty as always in her video about changing jobs. She applied to one singular place and KNEW she would get it because she's "more than qualified"... she barely graduated high school and has been working retail. Bravo, what a business woman.
YES! she's like that in a lot of different aspects too. That's why she irritates me

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Chromiumpizza
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chromiumpizza »

I cannot understand a word that comes out of that child's mouth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Here is another "whatever, week, day in the life's" videos... She has to many of them already.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:Here is another "whatever, week, day in the life's" videos... She has to many of them already.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
And nothing has changed, she's still boring

classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... d66f27.jpg[/IMG Didn't her sister just have a baby a few months ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

classof2015 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... d66f27.jpg[/IMG Didn't her sister just have a baby a few months ago?

The link is messed up. Can you try again?

classof2015
Informer
Informer

I don't know why it's not working but Jackie is pregnant again [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 1227e3.jpg[/img]

youdontknowme95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youdontknowme95 »

yeah like five months ago.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Damn...

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

They all had messed up childhoods. I watched a super old video where I think she said either Jackie or two out of her four younger "siblings" (or maybe Jackie and those two are from the same parents, I'm not sure) are actually her cousins who were abandoned on Haylee's parents porch.

Edit: here's the video
Last edited by doggo on Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

doggo wrote:They all had messed up childhoods. I watched a super old video where I think she said either Jackie or two out of her four younger "siblings" (or maybe Jackie and those two are from the same parents, I'm not sure) are actually her cousins who were abandoned on Haylee's parents porch.
yes Jackie is actually her cousin but her family adopted them or they just lived there for so long they call each other siblings

sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

doggo wrote:They all had messed up childhoods. I watched a super old video where I think she said either Jackie or two out of her four younger "siblings" (or maybe Jackie and those two are from the same parents, I'm not sure) are actually her cousins who were abandoned on Haylee's parents porch.

Edit: here's the video
What the hell is up with her hair? It’s straight and then she curled like three strands? That’s all I could think about watching the video.

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

So did she just give up on her week in the life or did something happen? I don't follow her on insta or anything.

I can't believe she paid someone to make that plain middle school powerpoint looking design that she has plastered all over her youtube now. It has nothing to do with her channel.
ferryberry
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ferryberry »

Randy is so repulsive. I have no idea what haylee sees in him. They have zero chemistry.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ferryberry wrote:Randy is so repulsive. I have no idea what haylee sees in him. They have zero chemistry.
He gives me the creeps
cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

She posted like 10 selfies of her most recent date with Jake on snapchat. It's very telling that she only hangs out with him alone and it's gross to see them on my feed. She missed her chance to act her age when she had a kid and then married some guy. I only like Randy for Hazel's (I'm ignoring the dumb incorrect spelling and hoping that she has it fixed herself when she turns 18) sake. He really does treat her as his own and that would be the second time she got abandoned by a father if Haylee cheats on him.
Blueberries
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberries »

I am sooo uncomfortable seeing Haylees snaps with that guy. Like girl you have a husband, I am all for having male friends while married but it seems off. For Hazzel’s sake I hope she doesn’t fuck up.

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”