Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

lurking10
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Showy Chloe, RohieDerella & Beans - Part 3

Unread post by lurking10 »

Harkette wrote:I'm new here and having trouble navigating. Where can I find the thread where Chloe posted? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!

First thread, she posted under their screen name so search for that in the thread and you should find it. If I find them I'll post a link
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Peachespeonies wrote:
What answer did she give?
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... e3e4d2.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... 4f9471.png[/img]

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Xanthippe
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Xanthippe »

Oh My Jesus. SO MANY "UGGGGHHH" moments reading that again. Almost as cringe worthy as her rant on the vlog about "all the positivity..." In the comments. I honestly don't even know where to start. Just UGHHHHHHHHH

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

She is absolutely oblivious. And her fans. Don't they know babies are more than being cute? They are individuals who need care and love. And it is not easy to bring them up.
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Peachespeonies wrote:She is absolutely oblivious. And her fans. Don't they know babies are more than being cute? They are individuals who need care and love. And it is not easy to bring them up.
Another thing I think of is that if those 6 have 6 kids each and so on and so on think of how many descendants there will be in years to come. Crazy and irresponsible.
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

I find it so strange the way she shops for and dresses them. All the matching, ugh! They're not the same person just in different sizes. I put more thought into shopping for my friends' kids than she appears to. Once they start to develop their own personality with likes/dislikes, I always take that into consideration. If they love unicorns or Spider-Man or even a favourite colour, that sort of thing. I have 4 kids 6 and under and the older 2 are only 12 months apart and I have never dressed them alike! They both are so different and so stubborn they'd probably tell me no way am I wearing that anyway :D

Also I noticed when she bought the pokemon toys she chose which toy went to which child. Why not let them choose?
Curtain06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Curtain06 »

Evan listing his best friend as Pearl too. All very nice until you realise that's a 5 year old boy calling his 1 year old sister, who doesn't communicate, his best pal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Curtain06 wrote:Evan listing his best friend as Pearl too. All very nice until you realise that's a 5 year old boy calling his 1 year old sister, who doesn't communicate, his best pal.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Even worse when you realise that its a "friendship" Chloe has forced onto them since Pearl was born. Its like she's obsessed with this "biggest brother, baby sister" pairing, which IS cute if its on their own terms. Evan has it drilled into him that Pearl is his best friend, and, sadly, I think it may make them resent each other when they're older. Did anybody else catch that she wants to have Evan and Pearl share a room? He's five and she's one. And then Felix and Rufus will share a room even though they fight a lot. She just loves pairing off her children- a triplet and a big boy. She's like Michelle Duggar with the "buddy system" lol.
Kitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kitty »

Chloe gives me the creeps, seriously. What will be her reaction when they start to grow up and want to see what's outside of family? Want to meet other people, make friends, date, go to school?
There's more to life than family but I guess she doesn't know because she spent her life planning babies, popping them and now controlling them to have the perfect pinterest family.
I'll tell you what she'll do: make the kids co-dependent, scared of everything and extremely judgemental of other people and lifestyles. To me that's child abuse. Unsubscribed.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Ice cream sundae wrote:
Peachespeonies wrote:She is absolutely oblivious. And her fans. Don't they know babies are more than being cute? They are individuals who need care and love. And it is not easy to bring them up.
Another thing I think of is that if those 6 have 6 kids each and so on and so on think of how many descendants there will be in years to come. Crazy and irresponsible.
Pointless being vegan and all that eh?
Ice cream sundae
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ice cream sundae »

Exactly! ;) plus there's all that driving to parks and shops. Not very green at all.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

They spend 150-200$ a WEEK just on petrol. Sounds like they are doing all the WA parks' tour. It's really no wonder the triplets aren't talking yet, they're stuck in their car seat all day long with nobody to interact with.
Then they come back home and have to say HI when they see the camera. But that's pretty much it.

They used to say "the babies" sleep in the car and they put the bigger kids in the front so that they can have the interaction they need. Now the "babies" are hardly babies anymore, they are the ones who need stimulation now. They're about Otto's age when the trip were born. They should put the triplets in front so they can speak with them and let the bigger kids in the back with a book.
Kitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kitty »

New vlog: huge clickbait.
Kitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kitty »

Sorry about the double post but the comment section is flaring up with the clickbait discussion. I was not remembering the t-shirt one but read about in one of the comments. ("We have a secret" vlog - a freaking t-shirt under Chloe's sweater!) :-o
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

The worst clickbait was the one with triplets not awake. She changed it afterwards.
olim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by olim »

I understand why youtubers click bait - they need that $$$. But it is so annoying, just make your videos more interesting and you wouldn't need to bother with click bait crap.
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

This is the first time I've seen people getting so angry in the comments. That was a clickbait but not that horrible...the horrible one was the one about Rufus not waking up and one about Pearl falling down the slide.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I don't even think that clickbait is bad and was surprised to read the comments. My first thought when I saw it was that it was probably Evan being whiny ... and lo and behold, it was Evan being whiny. Lol.

I agree "when your baby doesn't wake" or whatever title was the worst. Usually I don't really mind clickbait because this principle is used in all entertainment / media forms. But implying one of your babies died for money is horrible and insensitive. But then again she did change that title...

Kitty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kitty »

Lyanna wrote:the horrible one was the one about Rufus not waking up
Wtf! As in... dead? :(

Return to “Chloe and Beans”