Doris Christine/itsdorischristine

AryanaK_XO
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Doris Christine/itsdorischristine

Unread post by AryanaK_XO »

Does anyone watch her? She has a small yt channel, only about 8k subs. She's a young single mom from England and has literally the cutest baby ever! Think she's interesting coz she doesn't share anything about her baby daddy or where she gets money from, and she's vegan and raises her kid vegan which I'm not really on board with. Other than that she seems like a pretty good mom though. She recently moved to new Zealand as well. I think she will blow up soon, the fact that she shares nothing about her personal life keeps me curious!
secretdramaho
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Doris Christine/itsdorischristine

Unread post by secretdramaho »

-long time lurker first time poster lol-
doris is one of the only yt moms I actually watch.! I'm excited to see a topic on her lol! I loved her since she did comedy video before she had darcy!
did you see she recently made a video saying she wants' to be a single mother by sperm donor though???? Im wondering if that's how darcy was conceived and that's why we never hear about her dad..
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Darcy has a father but he is not in their lifes and he is German. She just always wanted to be a single young mom which made her think also about a donor but that's not the case. If it works for her the then that's good. She raises Darcy pretty well on her own. She lives in New Zealand

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I like her for now.
She's from NZ though, she was just living in England for a few months.
She said she was planning on being a single mother by sperm donor, but she had Darcy before that with an actual guy who is German (I think she was an au pair in Germany) and that her daughter was not planned. But she was happy because she wanted to be a very young single mother anyway.
I just wonder if she told the guy she was pregnant or not.
AryanaK_XO
Amateur
Amateur

Ah yes of course she is from New Zealand! I wonder why she even went to England.. she doesn't seem to have any ties there. I wouldn't be surprised if darcy's dad doesn't know about her. I hope no woman would do that but with her being so desperate to be a single mom for some reason you never know.

Also where did she say darcy's dad is German?
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

On her video "do I regret being a teen mom" or something. I don't know she seems very self confident about raising a child as a single mom by choice and I don't know if the father knows about the existence of his daughter. I doubt that he doesn't

secretdramaho
Wallflower
Wallflower

I still wonder if she may lied about darcys dad and she actually did get pregnant by herself.. no hate.. it's her life path. but with no information about baby daddy I do wonder..
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

She's kinda weird about her personal life and always answering on the comments "that's my personal business" when it comes to Darcy's dad but on the other hand she is showing her daughter on the Internet for money lol

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I honestly wouldn't put it past her to hide her pregnancy from the guy. She was very clear about not wanting a guy in her life and in her motherhood and I can't see someone with that mindset just telling her boyfriend of the moment "hey I'm pregnant!". What if the guy wants to be an involved father and have half custody or at least wants to be an active part of the baby's life and asks for a visitation time? He could easily take her to court and he would get his visitation time. Also knowing that she fell pregnant in Europe and is from NZ that would mean she would have to stay in that country so the father can see his kid regularly. I don't know all that just doesn't match with her mindset about being a single mom whatever happens.
But on the other side she's showing her daughter on the internet under their real names. Not really the kind of things someone who would want to hide herself and her kid would do...the father could easily find them and discover he has a child. And then asks for visitation time and all that

So I think she was probably hooking up with a deadbeat guy who doesn't give a fuck about the girl and what can happen after sex. Or she was having sex with unknown guys just for the night. I don't know I just find it too much of a coincidence, I believe her when she says she didn't plan Darcy because I think she's genuinely honest. So maybe she was unconsciously only dating guys who she deep down knew wouldn't give a fuck about a pregnancy. Or maybe it was a very conscious thing and she didn't want an actual boyfriend, a masculine presence in her life but just someone to meet to do things, that would go with her mindset about being happily single and not wanting a man in her life.
AryanaK_XO
Amateur
Amateur

I wouldn't put it past her either. I hope that's not the case because it would be sad for Darcy if her mom knowingly kept her dad away from her.
I think you're probably right that she just slept with a random guy or was in a short relationship with someone who doesn't really care, if he did care I don't think he would have let her just move to the other side of the world so quickly. That's assuming he even knows though! I kind of think he must know though because she is public on yt so he could easily find her. If she was truly trying to keep darcy from him for a legit reason she might be more private.
I saw on her twitter that she thinks she might be aromantic a while ago, which explains the wanting to be single thing. But it still doesn't explain the randomly getting pregnant and then running away to a different country thing, lol!
I wonder what darcys birth certificate says... if the dad is even on it... I'd hope she at least let darcy know who her legal father is in that sense.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

I think she also said she is asexual?? How this can be happening at 20 yo?

AryanaK_XO
Amateur
Amateur

I didn't see her say she's asexual! She can't be too asexual, she made a baby somehow lol!!!!
I'm totally on board that everyones romantic and sexual orientation is different and I have no judgement towards anyone for their preferences, but it seems kind of convenient for her to be aromantic. It fits her dream single mother life quite well.
Speaking of which, why on earth is she so desperate to be a single mother?? It screams daddy issues to me.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Lol she said it herself that she is asexual. I didn't accuse you for saying something like that. On her video she said this exact word. And of course I don't judge her for that!
I also don't get the desperate need of being a single mom of many kids (as she said).
Daddy issues screams a lot to me too.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

She said her grandmother is single, her mom raised her single, she thinks she's perfectly fine and that she saw women can be mothers and do fine without men, we don't need men for anything and stuff like that.

I like her because she looks sweet and she does a good job raising Darcy for now, but some things really bug me. Her dream was to be a young single mother by choice, she had a baby somehow who wasn't planned. I only see 3 possibilities:
- she was in a relationship with someone and fell pregnant accidentally, then she didn't told the guy OR she did tell him but he doesn't care about anything. But to be in a relationship with someone she needs to be even a little bit romantic
- or she is aromantic as she says and wasn't in a relationship with someone but just used to meet a guy (or two...or more) to satisfy her sexual needs without having to deal with a boy in her life. But she said she's asexual!
- or she did plan Darcy and did have sex (even once...) just for that even if she doesn't like it, but she said she didn't plan her pregnancy
- or she fell pregnant in some dark circumstances, God forbid.

She made that baby and it wasn't by sperm donor, so it was with a real guy, but I don't see how that could happen if she's that aromantic and asexual.
Not to mention she's barely 20 or 21...
haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Unread post by haremsforbidden »

This girl is immature and selfish, I feel sorry for that baby who gets no simulation from outside of her filthy little cramped apartment. A walk in the stroller isn't enough to stimulate the young mind of a baby. I agree with others in thinking that the babys father don't even know he has a child. What will she do when that baby gets old enough to ask about her other parent and why was he not in her life. Will she tell her that she was created from a plant based life lol and fathers don't exist! She should really consider eating a little fish it is brain food.
secretdramaho
Wallflower
Wallflower

Ha ha! I do not think shes THAT bad! I see her snapchats and I am seeing darcy is a loved happy baby, outdoors a lot of the time and always smiling, laughing. I just worry that she does lie about the father and darcy will miss out on having a father becuse her mother was wanting to be a single mom so badly for some reason...
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

this thread is so dead...
so in her last videos she announced that she's no longer vegan and now eats meat but apparently she learned that both her and her daughter are gluten intolerant. Lmao she just follows whatever trend she comes across.
She also said she wanted another baby ASAP, she found a "donor" who is randomly a friend of hers. He's married. She doesn't want to have a sexual intercourse with him (because apparently she's asexual, lmao how did she conceive darcy?) but she's not going to the hospital either. So...let's see
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

Well shes pregnant again isn't she. And she calls the babies daddy her "donor".
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

I thought the video was clickbait lol. So yeah she's pregnant already, her first cycle ttc
I'm still curious to hear about the whole process
She calls her baby daddy "platonic baby daddy". Lmao did he just spent the afternoon masturbating and put his semen in a cup then gave it to her to put in her vagina? I'm trying to wrap my head around that
secretdramaho
Wallflower
Wallflower

Looks like she’s really trying to climb that YouTube ladder lmao. Her most recent video is a what I eat in a day. She’s seriously just following all the trends in a sad attempt to ‘make it’ On YouTube

Return to “A-H”