Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Chloe and Beans: Long Hair, DO Care! - Part 4

Unread post by ShudnaB3 »

Ah, that makes sense. Send the less photogenic high chairs to Nana's house. ;)
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

I find it sadly hilarious that Miss Gender-Neutral-Let-Your-Kids-Make-Their-Own-Choices just so happens to have 3 boys obsessed with numbers and nothing else, and a girl who is obsessed with shoes. Yes, shoes. Good Lord.

On another note, I totally agree that Felix is branded into being numbers boy. Chloe even tags "the numbers" on photos of him that have nothing to do with numbers. How fucked up is for a mother to WANT her child to have minimal comprehension skills and be obsessed with numbers. She is a very strange person. But her fans actually love it so I guess she knows what she's doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
liloux
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by liloux »

Beware of your ears if you're wearing earphones for the latest video, so much screeching from the older kids whilst in the frozen food section.
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

yes, I don't know what's more painful: the screeching toddlers or the inefficiency of the adults. WHY are they at the shops all the time?! Order your damn Big Bang Theory dvd online.

I do love it when Chloe accidentally pulls back the curtain when she is talking and then backpedals. Case in point: in JB hifi when Pearl was wanting to grab dvds she goes "Pearliiiie, alllll your shoooows are on NETFLIX" oops "you don't even watch TV HEH HEH HEH"

Big milestone in this one: Chloe took FOUR kids to homeschool group (Pearl went with). Amazing progress, we just might see her solely in charge of all six of her own kids at once one day! (Without a shadowy Rohan doing everything behind the scenes...maybe...)
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh yeah and one more thing, if her Instagram caption is accurate and Rufus really ate 4 bananas in 5 minutes that's...not what I would consider "a healthy relationship with food". o.O (especially the way he frantically crams it in.) Especially on the heels of her saying they buy snacks at the shops because they're upset and not even sure if they're hungry.
fortwendy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by fortwendy »

ShudnaB3 wrote:yes, I don't know what's more painful: the screeching toddlers or the inefficiency of the adults. WHY are they at the shops all the time?! Order your damn Big Bang Theory dvd online.

I do love it when Chloe accidentally pulls back the curtain when she is talking and then backpedals. Case in point: in JB hifi when Pearl was wanting to grab dvds she goes "Pearliiiie, alllll your shoooows are on NETFLIX" oops "you don't even watch TV HEH HEH HEH"

Big milestone in this one: Chloe took FOUR kids to homeschool group (Pearl went with). Amazing progress, we just might see her solely in charge of all six of her own kids at once one day! (Without a shadowy Rohan doing everything behind the scenes...maybe...)
Chloe STAYED at homeschool group but she didn't TAKE them there, Ro did. Unless they walk there, which they might, I haven't seen it, but I doubt it. :D
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

^ haha true!!
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Why do they go shopping all the time when they order their groceries online or can send one parent to get something? Oh I know why. To get head-pats. You'd think since they supposedly get rude comments from strangers every day (pfft yeah right) they would catch one on the vlog at least once since they film all the time.
I wouldn't say they have a healthy relationship with food, Chloe. Rufus shoving four bananas into his mouth in five minutes isn't anything to brag about. Actually it reminded me of when we were fostering a little boy for awhile who'd sadly been starved a bit and for the first couple weeks he thought everyone else was going to steal his food so he shoved as much as he could in his mouth and held the rest protectively.I don't think Rufus is starved of course but he sometimes has to share a plate with five people, some of whom are older and eat faster and take more, therefore Rufus probably doesn't get his full share.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

I think they are trying to re-create the success of a similar video they did about a year ago which has over 1.3 million views. Guess what? It's a snooze fest!

DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

While I normally shy away from diagnosing people on the internet it seems like moms who have many pregnancies back to back have more of these anxious behaviors. The whole long hair thing. Would the boys care if they hadn't been told several hundred times that LONG hair is great, hair cuts are scary. Same with school in the Q & A Evan's answer was basically a Chloe quote. I've wondered how her health was\is when she had 4 pregnancies in 3 years one of which she carried multiples - no time for her body to recover, her body left depleted and here you go again.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Peachespeonies »

YTIUH wrote:I think they are trying to re-create the success of a similar video they did about a year ago which has over 1.3 million views. Guess what? It's a snooze fest!

I was thinking the same. She just wants the money. She is so greedy and doesn't seems to be satisfied with what she has. Thus, all the purchases and everyday visit to the shops.

And sorry if this sounds rude, but I think she has one of the most annoying kids I know. They are always whinging, screaming, demanding, complaining. Even the trips coos are not cute or funny. They are borderline annoying already. I don't blame them though. They obviously have development issues. Sitting in the car looking backwards most of their lives now haven't helped I guess. I don't know how they handle all that screeching everyday.

What does she mean by healthy relationship with food? I dont know eating so many bananas at one go on such little time is something to applaud about. She must be an idiot. Oh wait, she is.
DoodleBop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop »

The kids would probably be less whiny if after lunch the triplets took a nap and the big three had quiet time even if it meant -gasp- a movie to chill. Mom could edit during that time so she can go to bed at a normal time and dad could do errands or do the laundry etc.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

So she didn't breastfeed, and I assume she fed the trips formula milk which is not vegan obviously. Right?
ShudnaB3
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know, it totally isn't the triplets or really any of the kids' fault but they are SUPER annoying and loud, I think this video really drove that home...I mean, we've all been to the shops, so we can all just hear that level of screeching and shouting. Good Lord.

But yes it really is the parents' fault the kids are so irritating in this case. People have been suggesting for a long time that they teach the triplets signing (which would very likely cut down the frustrated squawks) but Chloe always has a comeback about all her kids being late talkers and they'll catch up. Maybe, maybe not. But is she really that dumb when she compares them to Evan? Evan may have also been a slow talker and as easily frustrated as Rufus, like she claims, but he didn't have FIVE other siblings and a camera to get in the way of his parents attention. And triplets aside it's even more the lack of parenting evident in the kids thinking it's acceptable and cute to YELL about their grocery purchases. Is teaching about inside voices akin to abuse now too?

Last point (sorry, sick day here so yes I'm mindlessly watching yt!) Chloe responds to one of her stupid commenters who said something about poor Pearl being stuck inside at homeschool group with, "She wasn't stuck inside at all. The homeschool group has an outdoor play area, and when indoors she got to do drawing and play with toys. Henry and Rufus were at the bank most of the time. Stuck inside. I don't know why I'm explaining this... does it really matter" Good question, Chloe, why ARE you explaining this? She is so weird with the comments she chooses to pay attention to! Also, so much for "the triplets can't come to homeschool group it isn't fair on them" schpiel she gave in the past: when it suits her, surprise, there are indeed play areas for siblings.

Another classic Chloe moment in the comments happens when someone suggests they cut down on their use of coffee capsules and soy milk, for environmental reasons. At first glance it sounds like she's being really mature, commenting we can all do more, etc. But then she starts prattling on about the majority of soy being fed to cows so by drinking milk/eating meat you're using more soy than they are. Um...and? To me this is just like when someone said she was too soft on her kids and she jumps right to, "I don't hit or yell at my kids like SOME!" and here someone suggests reducing something and she has to go, "others use more!!" It's just so immature!

Oh and re formula, they were definitely formula fed but they also weren't vegan then. For people who have been eating this way for such a relatively short amount of time (lots of eggs, cheese, yogurt in older vlogs) they sure are smug about it.
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

How is overeating a healthy relationship with food? I don't think any toddler should have 4 bananas at once. That's a lot when you take into consideration how large those bananas really are. I've recently gone to see a nutritionist because I'm trying to get my life together lol, and she said most bananas these days are so unnaturally large that they actually count as 2 servings. So basically Rufus had 8 servings in one go. So was he starving or nah?

Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Interesting to compare Ro and Chloe's vlogging style in this one. Ro talks to the camera like it's one person, whereas Chloe always says "hi guys" and presents like she's in front of an audience. When people consume media on their own, in their homes and on their phones, how Ro does it is actually more appropriate. I think this may be why she comes across as so absurd and fake. Ro is just so much more natural, although quiet.

Agree with everything above about the crazy overeating. Allowing children to gorge, even if it's on fruit, is not healthy. She said if they're grumpy when they're out they will eat something because it makes them happy again. That's encouraging emotional eating. I'm bored = eat. I'm annoyed = eat. Looking at Chloe it's clear she's guilty of that herself and now she's passing it on to them.

Also, of course it was precious Pearl who got to stay with Chloe and not "the extras"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
tigerlily
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tigerlily »

WTF is wrong with these people? Zero common sense.. Dragging 6 small children shopping after they've been at school, running errands and the park. They were all clearly fed up and tired! Instead of taking Henry and Rufus to the park, Ro could have done the shopping and bought the DVD. But that wouldn't grab as much attention, would it?

The other vlog where they went to dinner with her family was SO awkward. They all looked uncomfortable being filmed.. Becky seems really sweet and natural with all the kids though.
Peachespeonies
Informer
Informer

tigerlily wrote:WTF is wrong with these people? Zero common sense.. Dragging 6 small children shopping after they've been at school, running errands and the park. They were all clearly fed up and tired! Instead of taking Henry and Rufus to the park, Ro could have done the shopping and bought the DVD. But that wouldn't grab as much attention, would it?

The other vlog where they went to dinner with her family was SO awkward. They all looked uncomfortable being filmed.. Becky seems really sweet and natural with all the kids though.
I was wondering what Is the most important thing that could not wait , which turned out to be a frigging dvd. They don't nap, they are young I am pretty sure they get cranky and tired fast. Just because chloe says they don't nap doesn't mean they dont need one. I bet they sleep a lot in the car. Why do they need to go to huge malls all the time to get groceries. Just to shop and throw some 'hard earned' cash around I guess? I don't know about you guys, but if I do a major shopping for a few days worth of groceries and if I forgot anything, I will just go to the nearest shop and get them. One of them can go and get the groceries. In WA there almost certainly some sort of IGA or local groceries. Ro can wait in the car and chloe can run in or the other way around. It is not that they do so much actual cooking that they need special ingredients. Why would they drag all those tired kids around to the shops.
Thatsriiiiight
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Thatsriiiiight »

Peachespeonies wrote:
tigerlily wrote:WTF is wrong with these people? Zero common sense.. Dragging 6 small children shopping after they've been at school, running errands and the park. They were all clearly fed up and tired! Instead of taking Henry and Rufus to the park, Ro could have done the shopping and bought the DVD. But that wouldn't grab as much attention, would it?

I was wondering what Is the most important thing that could not wait , which turned out to be a frigging dvd. They don't nap, they are young I am pretty sure they get cranky and tired fast. Just because chloe says they don't nap doesn't mean they dont need one. I bet they sleep a lot in the car. Why do they need to go to huge malls all the time to get groceries. Just to shop and throw some 'hard earned' cash around I guess? I don't know about you guys, but if I do a major shopping for a few days worth of groceries and if I forgot anything, I will just go to the nearest shop and get them. One of them can go and get the groceries. In WA there almost certainly some sort of IGA or local groceries. Ro can wait in the car and chloe can run in or the other way around. It is not that they do so much actual cooking that they need special ingredients. Why would they drag all those tired kids around to the shops.
They're probably still getting a discount from Woolies because Ro used to work there.
They just don't know how to function. Every vlog is poor decision after poor decision.
julietpreston
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by julietpreston »

Peachespeonies wrote:

I think they deliberately make their life harder than it needs to be, probably for head pats. I can think of at least 10 things right now that would make their lives easier. Oh and the reason they all go shopping together at a shopping centre is because one parent alone or with one or two kids wouldn't get attention. She thrives on attention.

Return to “Chloe and Beans”