Aaryn Williams SwipeUp: Part 2

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams SwipeUp: Part 2

Unread post by glorygirl920 »

vandelynn wrote:I still can't get over that she had to actually take "Maternity leave" from putting glitter on yeti cups!! Thats the type of job that you could actually probably still do if your on bed rest. She orders everything else online so iam sure she could order supplies there too. She should of still had time to do it unless she was getting an obscene amount of orders. Which I dont see especially if she had a partner. She will quit YouTube too just give it time for her "fans" to see she hasn't changed and how she attacks every comment she takes offense too. Smh

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I may have been bc whatever sealant they used on the yetis probably shouldn't be inhaled while you were you're pregnant but idk honestly.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

glorygirl920 wrote:
vandelynn wrote:I still can't get over that she had to actually take "Maternity leave" from putting glitter on yeti cups!! Thats the type of job that you could actually probably still do if your on bed rest. She orders everything else online so iam sure she could order supplies there too. She should of still had time to do it unless she was getting an obscene amount of orders. Which I dont see especially if she had a partner. She will quit YouTube too just give it time for her "fans" to see she hasn't changed and how she attacks every comment she takes offense too. Smh

I may have been bc whatever sealant they used on the yetis probably shouldn't be inhaled while you were you're pregnant but idk honestly.

It was probably Epoxi or something similar.
I Make these cups on the side as a hobby and i do it with a 3 year old.She makes it seem so hard and ive made cups nearly identical to hers (Just not as glittery,I encapsulate ribbon and things in it.)
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Didn't think about the epoxy but something tells me she could have been making something safe like the children's bows & she still would have had to taken maternity leave lol

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:Didn't think about the epoxy but something tells me she could have been making something safe like the children's bows & she still would have had to taken maternity leave lol

Dude,I use all scent-free chemical free,Food grade stuff on the cups that i make and ive been makin them for 5 years,Through raising mentioned 3 year old and him being an infant and even newborn before i had full custody of him,Him in the same room,My products are all VERY safe and none of them smell like anything at all,Hers didnt seem to be like that because she always claimed that she wore a mask and 'if she had lines on her face it was from that' (I Never saw lines,But i'm also blind af,Like,Largest font setting for this site AND more,Blind.With glasses.)She could have been doing something as miniscule as sticking stickers on frigging clearance items and she'd need maternity leave.Aaryns just very intolerant.She needs a fainting couch and social media and she'd be good as gold.

Nt saying anything is really bad about that,If you're a single woman with no children,But If you're married with children you should at least graduate to an arm chair instead of a fainting couch...
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
vandelynn wrote:Didn't think about the epoxy but something tells me she could have been making something safe like the children's bows & she still would have had to taken maternity leave lol

Dude,I use all scent-free chemical free,Food grade stuff on the cups that i make and ive been makin them for 5 years,Through raising mentioned 3 year old and him being an infant and even newborn before i had full custody of him,Him in the same room,My products are all VERY safe and none of them smell like anything at all,Hers didnt seem to be like that because she always claimed that she wore a mask and 'if she had lines on her face it was from that' (I Never saw lines,But i'm also blind af,Like,Largest font setting for this site AND more,Blind.With glasses.)She could have been doing something as miniscule as sticking stickers on frigging clearance items and she'd need maternity leave.Aaryns just very intolerant.She needs a fainting couch and social media and she'd be good as gold.

Nt saying anything is really bad about that,If you're a single woman with no children,But If you're married with children you should at least graduate to an arm chair instead of a fainting couch...
I have to agree with you. If it weren't the chemicals she just would have made up a different excuse. She doesn't seem to have any type of work ethic. Even when she first started vlogs they were consistent and then just all over the place and then just stopped out of nowhere & of course there was always an excuse instead of just staying she didn't want to be bothered with it. There are many vloggers out there that i can say treat it as a job and they always upload whether they want to or not bc some consider it as their job.

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

vandelynn wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

I have to agree with you. If it weren't the chemicals she just would have made up a different excuse. She doesn't seem to have any type of work ethic. Even when she first started vlogs they were consistent and then just all over the place and then just stopped out of nowhere & of course there was always an excuse instead of just staying she didn't want to be bothered with it. There are many vloggers out there that i can say treat it as a job and they always upload whether they want to or not bc some consider it as their job.

The only reason they're Consistient is because if they arent,Youtube axes Ads and paying people. She's only consistient bcause she wants money.She cares about no one.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RiceKrispieJoJo »

Agree. When she was on IG live with Crystal at her girls night out (at her house) she said she loves YouTube cause otherwise she would have to live on a much stricter budget.
Jb86
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jb86 »

Wow! Did she really say that? I shouldn’t be shocked because this is Aaryn we’re talking about but have some consideration. She constantly flaunts her money, gorgeous house, and high end lifestyle but not everyone can live that way. Not all her viewers are millionaires jeeze.
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Agree. When she was on IG live with Crystal at her girls night out (at her house) she said she loves YouTube cause otherwise she would have to live on a much stricter budget.
Imagine Aaryn on a budget.... What would she do with herself. I remember one vlog where she was at her spin class and she had parked and said she felt out of place because she was in a Ford and every other car there was like a Lexus or something. I was like.... What?? That's how much she cares about status that she worries herself with shit like that. Lmao

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I remember that vlog. That's why shes trying to hustle all these products. Shes always giving promo codes and only shows products she's getting a cut of. From a business standpoint i get all that. What i did find disturbing was when she was giving Adeline a bath she showed a bath product that her friend Meredith sells and Aayrn shows the product so fast that it was pretty much a blur and she said the name just as fast. You would out of all the products she does on ig that she would have taken her time to at least let people see and hear to help her friend out but it was said almost in fast motion. My feelings were hurt for her friend who was standing right there. I dont know if maybe she couldnt really draw attention to it bc I thought she only used the Honest bath line & maybe she has conditions on what she can promote. In this case I hope so bc that was a sh***y move on her part for her "friend"

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I couldnt imagine her on a budget!!! She surely would have a breakdown lol She needs to always be making money herself to spend like that! If not then I hope she realizes that 60% of marriages end in divorce over financial reasons. I wouldn't wish that on anyone especially when children are involved but it's a fact.

Tinabelle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tinabelle »

I just watched the "Mini House Tour" vlog with the "girl's night in" ... woah, that was lame. I would be SO uncomfortable if someone was vlogging us hanging out. Did I catch Krista say something about how she was a fan before they met in real life when they were talking about those damn glitter Yetis? No wonder she doesn't care about Aaryn's racism...

It's sad that Aaryn can't see these girls using her to build their own following. I kind of like Crystal, but her IG has turned into a mini-Aaryn channel, plugging products, etc. Girl, your brows are busted, no one is asking about what brow product you use!

Back to that vlog, you can tell she's trying so hard to find content to make her videos long enough for 2 ads. The first half of the video was her doing boring crap/chasing Skyla/ignoring Adeline dubbed to some stupid free source song. Get some original content Aaryn, you're so damn basic!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Tinabelle wrote:I just watched the "Mini House Tour" vlog with the "girl's night in" ... woah, that was lame. I would be SO uncomfortable if someone was vlogging us hanging out. Did I catch Krista say something about how she was a fan before they met in real life when they were talking about those damn glitter Yetis? No wonder she doesn't care about Aaryn's racism...

It's sad that Aaryn can't see these girls using her to build their own following. I kind of like Crystal, but her IG has turned into a mini-Aaryn channel, plugging products, etc. Girl, your brows are busted, no one is asking about what brow product you use!

Back to that vlog, you can tell she's trying so hard to find content to make her videos long enough for 2 ads. The first half of the video was her doing boring crap/chasing Skyla/ignoring Adeline dubbed to some stupid free source song. Get some original content Aaryn, you're so damn basic!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I can't imagine someone like Aaryn ever having any genuine friends. She's too into herself to have a real friendship. What she wants out of friends is basically someone who will shop with her and make snapchats with.

glorygirl920
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I just noticed Krystal has a son around Skylas age ... Why not have play dates?? Kinda weird.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

glorygirl920 wrote:
RiceKrispieJoJo wrote:Agree. When she was on IG live with Crystal at her girls night out (at her house) she said she loves YouTube cause otherwise she would have to live on a much stricter budget.
Imagine Aaryn on a budget.... What would she do with herself. I remember one vlog where she was at her spin class and she had parked and said she felt out of place because she was in a Ford and every other car there was like a Lexus or something. I was like.... What?? That's how much she cares about status that she worries herself with shit like that. Lmao

The youtuber "the baer family" is what I think a poor AAryn with no money for all the bling things and high priced crap would be like.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

fingusername wrote:
glorygirl920 wrote:

The youtuber "the baer family" is what I think a poor AAryn with no money for all the bling things and high priced crap would be like.
Not sure who they are.is jt bad?
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Do people really ask YouTubers which birth control theyre going to go on??? So freaking weird (re her snap chat ) even Nick was like why are u talking about this lol
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Totesmagotes wrote:Do people really ask YouTubers which birth control theyre going to go on??? So freaking weird (re her snap chat ) even Nick was like why are u talking about this lol
I mean,I think it's really weird,But yknow,I also think it's weird that she was openly Racist and now has a black friend as if to "Prove that wrong" so to speak...
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Stephanie5231
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stephanie5231 »

This girl can be irritating I agree with everyone. And I'm sorry I know this may sound mean but she has some funny looking babies. Definitely her husbands genes only...yeah she seems entitled acts like her life is so hard when I'm sure she has hired help behind the scenes. Also have you guys noticed in her IG post postpartum 3 weeks she sucked in her stomach cus in her blogs she still has belly and all. I mean most women look like that 6 weeks pp nothing to be ashamed of but she's so fake. Go figure
Stephanie5231
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Stephanie5231 »

This girl can be irritating I agree with everyone. And I'm sorry I know this may sound mean but she has some funny looking babies. Definitely her husbands genes only...yeah she seems entitled acts like her life is so hard when I'm sure she has hired help behind the scenes. Also have you guys noticed in her IG post postpartum 3 weeks she sucked in her stomach cus in her blogs she still has belly and all. I mean most women look like that 6 weeks pp nothing to be ashamed of but she's so fake. Go figure

Return to “Aaryn Williams”