Allie Richmond

brittosmond1912
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Allie Richmond

Unread post by brittosmond1912 »

Just wanted to see if anyone else has been watching Allie I'm totally obsessed she seems really good with the girls
Hwd17
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Allie Richmond

Unread post by Hwd17 »

I’ve watched several of her videos! I like her! She seems very down to earth and like a good mom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nightraider
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nightraider »

Watched my first one today, moving the babies to their own room. Love that she was emotional, I so get that!
OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OliveSnooked »

I love her videos. And her IG posts. Like you guys have said, she seems so down to earth and caring.
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

I can’t believe the babies are turning one already. That’s insane. They’re growing into such cute little toddlers
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I just saw she was pregnant again. I can't even imagine.
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

I liked her at first but then her nightmare vacation video kind of turned me off from her. More power to her though, I would probably done after having triplets.
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Bdwc wrote:I liked her at first but then her nightmare vacation video kind of turned me off from her. More power to her though, I would probably done after having triplets.
Yup. Same. That whole story... it sounded very dramatic.

But I do think the triplets are super cute and she seems like a great mother. On Instagram a bit much but still a good mother. I think she’ll be fine with a fourth.

I do wonder what they do for a living. I know they both work at Disney but I wonder what they do there? They seem to make decent money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Orangemama18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Orangemama18 »

Bdwc wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:12 pm I liked her at first but then her nightmare vacation video kind of turned me off from her. More power to her though, I would probably done after having triplets.
Yes....completely agree. Liked her until I saw that video. It was like she thought she was entitled to special treatment because she has triplets. I do think shes a good mom though overall
Bdwc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bdwc »

Orangemama18 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:32 pm
Bdwc wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:12 pm I liked her at first but then her nightmare vacation video kind of turned me off from her. More power to her though, I would probably done after having triplets.
Yes....completely agree. Liked her until I saw that video. It was like she thought she was entitled to special treatment because she has triplets. I do think shes a good mom though overall
That’s exactly how I saw it. It was like no matter what the hotel staff did nothing was good enough for her. I stopped watching her after that. I do agree that she seems like a really good mom though.
Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

kaylnoel wrote:
Bdwc wrote:I liked her at first but then her nightmare vacation video kind of turned me off from her. More power to her though, I would probably done after having triplets.
Yup. Same. That whole story... it sounded very dramatic.

But I do think the triplets are super cute and she seems like a great mother. On Instagram a bit much but still a good mother. I think she’ll be fine with a fourth.

I do wonder what they do for a living. I know they both work at Disney but I wonder what they do there? They seem to make decent money.

Her husband cooks for one of the restaurants and she actually does one of the shows. I forget the name of the character. But she’s really cute!

stayathomebossmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stayathomebossmom »

Does anyone know who she is at Disney??? I'd loooooooove to k know
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

She said either yesterday or today on Instagram that she wants to keep it private, which I totally get & respect. She used to be Tinkerbell but definitely isn’t anymore. I’m pretty certain of who she is now - it’s not someone you’d see and know it was her. If that makes sense? But she said at some point she won’t be there much longer because it’s physically taxing.

I can’t wait for her gender reveal. I’m thinking it’s a girl.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

It's another girl, im surprised!

I was thinking she used to be Tinker Bell as well and now was something in a big costume like Doc McStufins or something.
Goodgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Goodgirl »

nutbagmcgee wrote:It's another girl, im surprised!

I was thinking she used to be Tinker Bell as well and now was something in a big costume like Doc McStufins or something.
She posted a video of a Vampirina show, so I started thinking that might be it.

RavenUK
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RavenUK »

Goodgirl wrote:

That’s what I was thinking Image to.

sassycassy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sassycassy »

RavenUK wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:09 am
Goodgirl wrote:

That’s what I was thinking Image to.

I love Allie so much! I think she does Instagram so much to save the videos to show the kids when they grow up. I love when she does her funny little voices, she is definitely good at her disney job too because of her personality. I can believe she’s having another girl!
gmax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmax »

Y'all Im sure this will be an unpopular opinion here, but here I go anyway....I used to like Allie. She's sweet with the girls and you can tell she's trying. But her parenting lacks in A LOT of areas ( the binkies, the extremely poor diet choices, the literal non existent discipline, the lack of appropriate educational stimulation for their age),but I've always overlooked these things because I cant imagine how hard triplets are and its clear they are loved, fed and housed. But now, I honestly cant believe she thought having another would be such a good idea so soon. It genuinely seems so selfish to me. She cant even take the 3 she has now out of the house by herself...but she's adding another? The triplets spend every day at the house, in the play room, with the occasional trip downstairs or into the backyard. They leave the house maybe 2 or 3 times a month and it takes multiple adults for them to do so(Usually her, Steve, and her parents or her sister etc). At their age, they should be going to the park, to the zoo, to a trampoline park, to children's museums etc. & At home they should be doing puzzles, working on colors and numbers, being encouraged to speak properly, doing arts and crafts to sharpen their motor skills, playing stimulating games, potty training....but they're always kind of just wandering around the playroom putting shit on their heads, crying, searching for stimulation...it is SO clear to me they are bored and need some kind of structure and activity. They barely get any kind of educational stimulation at home. Nor do they get many outside of the house experiences(and when they do, its almost always Disney). They act at least a year younger than they are because of this.And are obviously behind in speech and other areas. And now...its gunna get worse for them when the new baby comes. Like a lot worse. The poor girls are gunna be stuck in that house even more, and given desperately needed attention and stimulation less. It makes me sad. Like I said, I think Allie is trying, and she obviously loves them, but she really has no clue what she's doing in a lot of areas and I just feel bad they're bringing another one into the mix. I seriously seriously hope they consider getting a mothers helper or babysitter or something.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

The only place she ever seems to take them alone is to get lunch at the drive through!
Rittk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Rittk1 »

gmax wrote:Y'all Im sure this will be an unpopular opinion here, but here I go anyway....I used to like Allie. She's sweet with the girls and you can tell she's trying. But her parenting lacks in A LOT of areas ( the binkies, the extremely poor diet choices, the literal non existent discipline, the lack of appropriate educational stimulation for their age),but I've always overlooked these things because I cant imagine how hard triplets are and its clear they are loved, fed and housed. But now, I honestly cant believe she thought having another would be such a good idea so soon. It genuinely seems so selfish to me. She cant even take the 3 she has now out of the house by herself...but she's adding another? The triplets spend every day at the house, in the play room, with the occasional trip downstairs or into the backyard. They leave the house maybe 2 or 3 times a month and it takes multiple adults for them to do so(Usually her, Steve, and her parents or her sister etc). At their age, they should be going to the park, to the zoo, to a trampoline park, to children's museums etc. & At home they should be doing puzzles, working on colors and numbers, being encouraged to speak properly, doing arts and crafts to sharpen their motor skills, playing stimulating games, potty training....but they're always kind of just wandering around the playroom putting shit on their heads, crying, searching for stimulation...it is SO clear to me they are bored and need some kind of structure and activity. They barely get any kind of educational stimulation at home. Nor do they get many outside of the house experiences(and when they do, its almost always Disney). They act at least a year younger than they are because of this.And are obviously behind in speech and other areas. And now...its gunna get worse for them when the new baby comes. Like a lot worse. The poor girls are gunna be stuck in that house even more, and given desperately needed attention and stimulation less. It makes me sad. Like I said, I think Allie is trying, and she obviously loves them, but she really has no clue what she's doing in a lot of areas and I just feel bad they're bringing another one into the mix. I seriously seriously hope they consider getting a mothers helper or babysitter or something.
I love Allie but I do agree with you. If it’s impossible for her to take the girls out anywhere by herself, how does she plan on doing the simple task of taking the newborn to its appointments when she’ll have to bring the girls with her? Unless Steve is getting a lot of maternity leave or a family member is moving in with them to help or something.

Return to “A-H”