Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dear Greyson

Unread post by storeynyx »

alym0326 wrote:
LexiRae wrote:
propertyoferen wrote:She posted a video on her story that August was “rocking himself back to sleep,” but turns out he had a seizure. Poor thing.. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 1e1422.jpg[/IMG]
Omg that’s absolutely terrifying! I thought he had RSV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He does! He tested positive for RSV. But they don’t think it was related to the seizures

It could be related if he had a high fever

propertyoferen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by propertyoferen »

storeynyx wrote:
alym0326 wrote:
LexiRae wrote: Omg that’s absolutely terrifying! I thought he had RSV

He does! He tested positive for RSV. But they don’t think it was related to the seizures

She said he had no signs of a fever
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Part of me feels like it’s somehow related to the meconium aspiration. I’m not a doctor but she should definitely mention the fact that she only had a midwife and the meconium issues, couldn’t hurt to bring it up.

GGF1987
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by GGF1987 »

LexiRae wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:29 pm Part of me feels like it’s somehow related to the meconium aspiration. I’m not a doctor but she should definitely mention the fact that she only had a midwife and the meconium issues, couldn’t hurt to bring it up.

If he was a newborn I'd agree but he's 6 months old. Any negative effects from meconium would've happened within the first days to weeks after birth. It wouldn't just suddenly show up at 6 months old. I mean obviously wouldn't hurt to bring it up but it's not really needed information at this point.

I'll say this though, if I were her I'd be making an appointment with a pediatric neurologist. He didn't have a fever and he didn't even seem all that sick, so I can't help but think this was something else and I wouldn't feel comfortable just letting it go.
odhow
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by odhow »

And once again, more clickbait...
woahnow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by woahnow »

propertyoferen wrote:
storeynyx wrote:
alym0326 wrote: He does! He tested positive for RSV. But they don’t think it was related to the seizures

She said he had no signs of a fever
How old is he? Some kids can have seizures with illnesses that cause high fevers even If they dont have a fever at that exact moment

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

I swear every single video she puts out is vulgar, inappropriate clickbait.

imoverit
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by imoverit »

She's trying to hard to make her appearance as fake and over-glammed as she can, it reminds me of a sad middle aged woman. The hair color and styling, long nails, fake lips that she sticks out all the time, awful makeup, and just the way she holds herself and acts. She laughs at her 16 year old self from her old videos like she was so cringey back then, but she is literally the exact same now, just with more money. Megan looks so real and normal next to her. If I were Patrick I would've left her ass a long time ago.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

That kid needs an eeg. Yes even with covid-19.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

DoodleBop2 wrote:That kid needs an eeg. Yes even with covid-19.
Yes I think her younger child is very sick. I’m not sure what’s wrong with him but I think it has something to do with him aspirating meconium in the womb. Hopefully she uses a doctor with her next kid

blissablake
Informer
Informer

Unread post by blissablake »

LexiRae wrote:
Yes I think her younger child is very sick. I’m not sure what’s wrong with him but I think it has something to do with him aspirating meconium in the womb. Hopefully she uses a doctor with her next kid

Aspirated meconium affects the lungs when they are new born, not their brains many months later as far as I’m aware

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

blissablake wrote:
LexiRae wrote:

Aspirated meconium affects the lungs when they are new born, not their brains many months later as far as I’m aware

God you’re annoying enough on the cam and fam thread.... now you’re going to take over this thread too. Meconium can have a lot of horrible effects. My friend was nearly blind in one eye due to meconium aspiration.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

A baby may be deprived of oxygen if they aspirate which can cause brain injury. It's not common but it does happen. Children who are deprived of oxygen at birth may go on to develop cerebral palsy or seizure disorder or having a developmental disability.

Either way, if this baby is having seizures or they suspect seizures baby should have an EEG.
blissablake
Informer
Informer

LexiRae wrote:
blissablake wrote:
LexiRae wrote: Yes I think her younger child is very sick. I’m not sure what’s wrong with him but I think it has something to do with him aspirating meconium in the womb. Hopefully she uses a doctor with her next kid

God you’re annoying enough on the cam and fam thread.... now you’re going to take over this thread too. Meconium can have a lot of horrible effects. My friend was nearly blind in one eye due to meconium aspiration.

I literally said as far as I’m aware. Educate don’t hate hun. If you don’t understand what healthy discussion is then take a seat I’ve explained myself on the cam thread too, Image

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

blissablake wrote:
LexiRae wrote:
blissablake wrote: Aspirated meconium affects the lungs when they are new born, not their brains many months later as far as I’m aware

I literally said as far as I’m aware. Educate don’t hate hun. If you don’t understand what healthy discussion is then take a seat I’ve explained myself on the cam thread too, Image

You’re the one who needs to take a seat. You’re the most annoying person I’ve ever seen on this entire site. You seem to go around looking for arguments to pick.

blissablake
Informer
Informer

LexiRae wrote:
blissablake wrote:
LexiRae wrote: God you’re annoying enough on the cam and fam thread.... now you’re going to take over this thread too. Meconium can have a lot of horrible effects. My friend was nearly blind in one eye due to meconium aspiration.

You’re the one who needs to take a seat. You’re the most annoying person I’ve ever seen on this entire site. You seem to go around looking for arguments to pick.

I really don’t I just so happen to not agree on every point that everyone makes and that’s completely natural. I’m not going to argue with you on this. Just because someone disagrees really doesn’t mean they are looking for an argument

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

“This video is not sponsored” *proceeds to give a discount code* ummm ok

gossqween
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gossqween »

her vlogs to me are almost unwatchable at this point.. she tries WAY too hard to be quirky/funny/relatable.. like that part in her most recent vlog where she farted on camera.. thats too much
autumnzz_spring
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by autumnzz_spring »

Pats siblings did move back out, Correct??
<3 They see me rollin', They hatin':p <3
blairpaige96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by blairpaige96 »

gossqween wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 1:57 pm her vlogs to me are almost unwatchable at this point.. she tries WAY too hard to be quirky/funny/relatable.. like that part in her most recent vlog where she farted on camera.. thats too much
I agree. She’s so inconsistent with posting and 90% of the time she posts it’s a sponsored video with very little effort and very annoying “humor”. She makes sure to make it 10 minutes for that adsense though 🙄

Return to “A-H”