blissablake
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cam&Fam

Unread post by blissablake »

AliceInWonder wrote:Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
Her mum literally did nothing when cam told her she’s been assaulted by a family friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[/quote]

How do you know that?[/quote]
Cam said it in a video where she talked about her anxiety and stuff that’s happened to her. She told her mum that a family friend had been molesting her a few years earlier but her mum said it was too late to do anything about it now. That’s very paraphrased I can go rewatch for the exact quote

blissablake
Informer
Informer

I can’t find the exact video it was in, it might have been deleted now but I definitely remember her saying it and I remember other people here talking about it too I wish I could find the clip

blissablake
Informer
Informer

Broken minded wrote:
notagossip wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:26 pm
Broken minded wrote:I was shocked on her live the other day when she said not to out anyone in my family but vow renewals are for after cheating. Cam maybe you don't know but your parents vow renewal is online. Your poor mom probably is mortified now.

Cam did lose her virginity at 13 that's right. It was not long after the "family friend" molested her. Which is not uncommon, but terribly sad. I imagine she is trying to paint a perfect family because she didn't grow up in one really.
When did she mention being molested?
A long time ago now. I can't recall if it was in a live or a video but it was the trigger for her breakdown. She must have been 12. When she finally told her mom, she stopped seeing the friend but told Cam it was too late to get the police involved. I reached out to Cam after she told the story saying it was never "too late" to tell on someone like that.
It’s talked about here too. I remember seeing it too I just can’t find it

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

blissablake wrote:
PigeonOfLondon wrote:
mandm_2016 wrote: She is being over dramatic. But I also think since her own mother said she might need to give birth at home, it freaked her out. And of course she's going to believe her mom's words. I think that was wrong on her mother's part. I'm close to giving birth myself and am worried about the restrictions, but all hospitals can't shut down or turn away expectant mother's like she's thinking.
Between the issues Cam's mother caused in her last pregnancy and now this, I think they'd all be better off if she just kept her mouth shut. Good grief, Cam has her issues but her mother clearly had a lot to do with it.

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk
I agree. Her mum annoys me to no end. Anytime cam shares an anecdote about her mum or talks about something she’s said or done I’m like ??? This explains a lot??? Her mum literally did nothing when cam told her she’s been assaulted by a family friend.

I wonder if both their families get along with each other. My guess is they don't.

Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

Sooo Cam had another labor scare.

She was having bad contractions last night, which were 5 minutes apart at one point. They ended up going to the hospital where they were told it’s nothing.

I find it ironic (and concerning tbh) that Cam had such a big scare when she just turned 33 weeks, which is how far along she was when she had Collette.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:16 am Sooo Cam had another labor scare.

She was having bad contractions last night, which were 5 minutes apart at one point. They ended up going to the hospital where they were told it’s nothing.

I find it ironic (and concerning tbh) that Cam had such a big scare when she just turned 33 weeks, which is how far along she was when she had Collette.
I'm not putting her down by saying this, but I think she is a little hyperstimulated/hyperanxious with braxton hicks contractions etc, knowing that she ignored labour signs with Collette and is scared to have a repeat of that. I think we'll see a few more hospital visits before Delilah arrives.
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:16 am Sooo Cam had another labor scare.

i understand her fear, since she had a traumatic birth with collette but she needs to calm down. it's a little much to rush to the hospital every time you feel a kick.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

^I’m responding to the two posts above.

If that’s the case, I hope Cam takes a break after Delilah, and processes what happened to her with Collette. She’s faced a lot of stress during this pregnancy, which can’t be good for the baby.
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
mandm_2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mandm_2016 »

Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:48 am ^I’m responding to the two posts above.

If that’s the case, I hope Cam takes a break after Delilah, and processes what happened to her with Collette. She’s faced a lot of stress during this pregnancy, which can’t be good for the baby.
That she needs a break because her body still hasn't had the time to grow and mature to be able to support a baby without complications.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

mandm_2016 wrote:
Frootloops3 wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:48 am ^I’m responding to the two posts above.

That she needs a break because her body still hasn't had the time to grow and mature to be able to support a baby without complications.
They need a break for their minds to grow and mature too. Depending on what happens to YouTube during this pandemic, this could be what gives them a good proverbial kick up the ass to sort their lives out.

itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Cam on her insta stories talking about how """important"" it is to her and Landon to film the birth cuz poor girl didn't record Collette's birth and she wants those memories to look back on... more like you want the views from a birth vlog but go off i guess
Rorygz194
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Rorygz194 »

itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:03 pm Cam on her insta stories talking about how """important"" it is to her and Landon to film the birth cuz poor girl didn't record Collette's birth and she wants those memories to look back on... more like you want the views from a birth vlog but go off i guess
There's a whole ass pandemic going on everywhere in the world, and the thing she should worry about is whether or not Landon gets to be there but sure, filming the birth is so important.
i'm not the pretty lie, i'm the ugly truth
itsmeKaren
Informer
Informer

Unread post by itsmeKaren »

Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:33 pm
itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:03 pm Cam on her insta stories talking about how """important"" it is to her and Landon to film the birth cuz poor girl didn't record Collette's birth and she wants those memories to look back on... more like you want the views from a birth vlog but go off i guess
There's a whole ass pandemic going on everywhere in the world, and the thing she should worry about is whether or not Landon gets to be there but sure, filming the birth is so important.
Literally. like I'll give her being worried about her husband being able to be in the room, fine. Is it the biggest issue? Not at all, but fair enough. But girl stop whining about the fact that you want someone there to film. It's embarrassing. i just want to slap all these YT moms and tell them people are literally dying until it gets through their heads. The fact that you want the birth filmed to upload to YT for money is the absolute last of the hospital staff's worries right now. grow up.
delejames10
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by delejames10 »

itsmeKaren wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:51 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:33 pm
Literally. like I'll give her being worried about her husband being able to be in the room, fine. Is it the biggest issue? Not at all, but fair enough. But girl stop whining about the fact that you want someone there to film. It's embarrassing. i just want to slap all these YT moms and tell them people are literally dying until it gets through their heads. The fact that you want the birth filmed to upload to YT for money is the absolute last of the hospital staff's worries right now. grow up.
Also can you imagine being a licensed professional doula and having some teen mom youtuber ask you to be their doula only to shove a camera at you and ask you to be the camera person for views?? yikes
PhoenixAsh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PhoenixAsh »

Jesus fucking Christ, just get a portable tripod and put the camera up somewhere and film that way. Hiring a professional doula purely to film is just plain embarrassing.
blissablake
Informer
Informer

Yeah I agree hiring a doula to film is odd just use a tripod. I don’t think it’s abnormal to want to film the birth. Mine and my sisters births were filmed I always thought it was normal but hiring a doula to do it is odd that’s 100% not their job

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

Sorry if someone has already said it on here but elleandbabed husband graham said cam was in his dm’s checking on him asking how he was and everything a few weeks ago and then he went on elles live a few nights ago and she was basically talking shit on graham saying he was in her dm’s trynna get flour he said that cam talks shit about literally everyone she knows though friends included. He didn’t say her name but a few people said they saw her on there and he confirmed it was the right person

blissablake
Informer
Informer

Wobbledewobble wrote:Sorry if someone has already said it on here but elleandbabed husband graham said cam was in his dm’s checking on him asking how he was and everything a few weeks ago and then he went on elles live a few nights ago and she was basically talking shit on graham saying he was in her dm’s trynna get flour ImageImageImageImageImage he said that cam talks shit about literally everyone she knows though friends included. He didn’t say her name but a few people said they saw her on there and he confirmed it was the right person

Wait cam was talking shit on her live or graham was on elles live and cam was talking shit in the chat? Also what does asking for flour mean I’m confused (and probably dumb for not knowing)

mandm_2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mandm_2016 »

Poor Collette's going to wonder why Delilah has so many memoirs of her arrival and not her.
Broken minded
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Broken minded »

mandm_2016 wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:15 am Poor Collette's going to wonder why Delilah has so many memoirs of her arrival and not her.
Delilah will probably be jealous Collettes birth isn't on the internet forever.

Return to “A-H”