Sister Hillary

Nonodramas
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sister Hillary

Unread post by Nonodramas »

Hilary is the kind of person that if she can't have something then she has to put others down/makes fun of others for having that certain thing. She is a jealous child. For instance she absolutely slated all the YouTube mums for making gender reveal, pregnancy announcements etc etc etc just because her husband dumped her and she didn't have a baby. Then as soon as she found the first ex addict who paid her a little attention she rushed to get pregnant so she could copy allllll those YouTube mom's and the videos that she made fun of. NOW it's acceptable coz she can join in. She was pissed off that everyone else was making money with baby videos and she was mad as hell that she wasn't invited to the baby moon. Shes a fucking lunatic and I can't believe she is having a baby. That gender reveal was THE most awkward shit I have seen, he didn't look bothered and none of her family looked happy for them. Like us, they know it's not going to last.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

I guess being the “cool not a mom, not my vibe” thing wasn’t making any money. How long has she even been with her boyfriend, 6 months? She is totally envious of Tara and Aaryn. Getting pregnant isn’t going to give you their lives sis. Tara is lucky and it took her years, Aaryn is from money and has a husband who makes good money. Have fun being a single mom working a full time job and trying to make it big on YT for a few dollars a video. I’m sure Tara and Aaryn plan to hook you up with tons of free stuff. Maybe you can sell it to pay your bills!
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

crestsanicode wrote:I guess being the “cool not a mom, not my vibe” thing wasn’t making any money. How long has she even been with her boyfriend, 6 months? She is totally envious of Tara and Aaryn. Getting pregnant isn’t going to give you their lives sis. Tara is lucky and it took her years, Aaryn is from money and has a husband who makes good money. Have fun being a single mom working a full time job and trying to make it big on YT for a few dollars a video. I’m sure Tara and Aaryn plan to hook you up with tons of free stuff. Maybe you can sell it to pay your bills!

She started dating this biker guy in January 2019!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Does her bf even have a job?
He has a picture on Instagram of a line of cocaine and he wrote the caption ‘my kind of party!’
How cool is that? NotImage

Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

I just watched her gender reveal and it really showed the true Hillary. They wanted a boy and are having a girl. Both of them stood there like “oh fuck. Can we get a do-over?”

There’s only 30something comments on it. She must be deleting a lot of them.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Megs1988 wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:36 pm I just watched her gender reveal and it really showed the true Hillary. They wanted a boy and are having a girl. Both of them stood there like “oh fuck. Can we get a do-over?”

There’s only 30something comments on it. She must be deleting a lot of them.
I’m pretty sure their weird reaction is because they already knew... she was all “gender reveals aren’t my thing, were going to know right away and announce it” and since she was going to someone’s 4th of July thing she hijacked their bbq to do a gender reveal for the family and a YT video. But it was a reveal for everyone else, not themselves.
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Wait! When she announced she was pregnant, she said in an IG story that gender reveals "are not our thing" and they wouldn't be doing one but "no shade to those that do them". She is a walking contradiction to herself. I don't know how anyone can believe a word that comes out of that beak.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Exactly!!! Girl couldn’t shut her beak long enough to cover her own ass.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

begenos1 wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:40 pm
catmom89 wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:54 pm I'm surprised she did a reveal because a few months ago She basically made fun of them.
I honestly have no idea how she went from being so against the "mom life" and making fun of YT moms to literally becoming one in a matter of months. So weird.
I feel like she’s going to miss out on a lot of the fun pregnancy / 1st time mom stuff in fear of being called a hypocrite. Which is quite sad. She has been pretty outspoken before...she should just own it and embrace it instead of saying everything is not their “vibe”

Like the gender reveal... She’d always respond to comments and messages saying she’d post the gender as soon as they knew and would make a point to say gender reveals weren’t her vibe or she doesn’t get the deal behind em. If those were 100% her feelings she wouldn’t have had a gender reveal no matter how low key it was. Deep down she probs wanted one of those motorcycle burnout reveals lol.

I think that’s one thing that drives me nuts about Hillary, she’s tries so hard to come off as the cool girl but you just know it’s all an act and the tough exterior is just a front she puts up.
deimantuxiux
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by deimantuxiux »

God,the croch thing that her trashy boyfriend does is horrid for me. And now she does the same damn thing in her new upcoming video with her bump showing. eew, i just cant.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A505FN Tapatalk 4 Lt

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh FFS sister Hillary is going to go spread her legs in the Yoga studio now I can’t with her. She’s such an extra first time mom. Just go back to being your ratchet self and drop this little act.

dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

Of course she posted her registry for people to buy her the stuff that Tara and aaryn have but she can’t afford.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote:Of course she posted her registry for people to buy her the stuff that Tara and aaryn have but she can’t afford.
Right, for all this shit she talked about Tiffani Beaston she sure is mirroring her pretty damn well.

Guess jealously was really talking...

jacquelyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jacquelyn »

yeahsureok wrote:
dramallama429 wrote:Of course she posted her registry for people to buy her the stuff that Tara and aaryn have but she can’t afford.
Right, for all this shit she talked about Tiffani Beaston she sure is mirroring her pretty damn well.

Guess jealously was really talking...

1000000%

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Every single thing she posts is about her pregnancy now. It's really over the top. She's becoming exactly what she didn't want to be four months ago.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Damn 16 weeks in with almost no YT or IG growth. I guess her dreams of being a SAHM YTer like her besties is just not going to happen. Meanwhile Aaryn the Aryan is on IG sipping water out of her $300 sparkle cup and Tara is posting endless pictures of her perfect family, mooch husband and new puppy. I wonder when the jealously will take over and Hillary will throw a wedge in between the perfect SAHM besties. Before or after she returns to her day job and has her baby in daycare?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Is she for real about posting a registry and her mailbox? This b*tch is not even ashamed to ask for free handouts how freaking embarrassing. Why have a kid if you can't afford to purchase your own baby items.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Is she for real about posting a registry and her mailbox? This b*tch is not even ashamed to ask for free handouts how freaking embarrassing. Why have a kid if you can't afford to purchase your own baby items.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

She’s taking advantage of her small platform. No way her and her man make a good amount of money. But then again, I always wondered how she could afford a car note and an apartment in California on her own.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I’m sure her mom and stepdad help her out. Hell, without her mom she wouldn’t even have the office job she has. She should be grateful.

Backyard Chicken
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Backyard Chicken »

Omg her registry... you don’t need/can’t afford a 1k stroller girl. Like someone said , how long until she turns on her friends since she is so jealous? It’s actually amusing watching her (try) to turn into one of the YT moms.

Return to “A-H”