DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Sapphire463
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by Sapphire463 »

I feel the same way. She's been strangely aloof on Snapchat.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I'm starting to think she is pregnant because remember she said she was going to keep making period related videos? She's since stopped after that first cycle.

CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by CypKitty »

Sapphire463 wrote:I'm starting to think she is pregnant because remember she said she was going to keep making period related videos? She's since stopped after that first cycle.

Hmmm maybe but she is famous for being inconsistent with vlogging
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just saw Danielle's most recent Snapchat. I'm calling it. Pregnant for sure
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

CypKitty wrote:Just saw Danielle's most recent Snapchat. I'm calling it. Pregnant for sure
That's what I was also thinking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just snapped that a new exciting video is coming up, and on the top of the editing program it says Pregnant with b...and then it's cut off.

Darlene2016
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Darlene2016 »

Vlog is up! She is expecting Baby # 3. I am excited for her, she looks very happy. I hope she is current with updates.
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I really hope she doesn't get overwhelmed!

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

I'm really curious how she's gonna treat Leah now.
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Pingupingu2 wrote:I'm really curious how she's gonna treat Leah now.
Depends on who the baby looks like lol. I can't wait to find out what it is. For some reason I can't imagine them with a boy.

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Wtf what did Olivia have for her birthday a fricken book after the big fuss on Leah birthday ugh ugh ugh it just gets worse !
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I'm happy for her, she seems to be happiest when pregnant and during newborn.

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I'm happy for her, she seems to be happiest when pregnant and during newborn.

And she's probably also happy because she'll be getting more views. I remember a few months ago she was complaining that people only watch when she's pregnant.

Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

violet-kelsey black wrote:
Pingupingu2 wrote:I'm really curious how she's gonna treat Leah now.
Depends on who the baby looks like lol. I can't wait to find out what it is. For some reason I can't imagine them with a boy.

True. If the new baby doesn't look that much like her Leah will continue to be the fav one. Pretty sad, but at least poor Olivia will not be the only one put aside :-? (seriously I really do feel bad for that poor girl)
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Just watched the vlog. Like who knows they're pregnant from the moment of conception?!?
I'm currently pregnant (due end of March) and with life being so busy I didn't get to test till later on and when we went for the scan we were already almost 7 weeks along (very grateful as last time took 3 years and this baby we had just stopped birth control).
Her life is obviously not that busy to notice such minute things.
rokakoma

Unread post by rokakoma »

CypKitty wrote:Like who knows they're pregnant from the moment of conception?!?
I did. Now look, I have been early pregnant 4x within a year and had 3 miscarriages before the last pregnancy could be carried to term. At my first pregnancy I was clueless, the second I was a bit more aware of what was going on. The third and forth time around my body was just so used to the stuff going on. I felt the exact time my feti implanted in my uterus and had a tiny amount of blood a few hours after that stingy feeling, so I am pretty confident that I felt right. I also felt the 'boob electric shock' both of these times, my boobs hurt a lot and stung randomly. I was already slighlty light headed and dizzy at 8dpo and tested positive at 9/10dpo.

I don't think Danielle is exaggerating that much when she says she knew it, it's her 3rd pregnancy and she deals with the whole conception and pregnancy stuff because of the doula work, she just knows around what days she should be more alert to any weird feelings.

Still 3 years later I feel every single ovulation and which side it is, my obgyn did not believe me but whenever I had an appointment right after my ovulation I told her my own investigation and I was always right as she checked my ovaries (I have PCOS so I have a lot of ultrasounds scheduled and my ovaries are checked very precisely every time)

I registered here because the moment she said she knew it on the video, I knew people here would call her out on that and I wanted to tell my story, I believe her as I felt the same.

I also think you guys are not quite right about her loving Leah more than Olivia. Her two kids have very different personalities and as a mother she should (and in my eyes does) love them both the same but on the other hand as a human being your own personality simply can not match perfect with every one alike and I feel like Olivia is a much less cooperative, fierce and strong willed child which will be awesome in later life but it makes a moms job a bit harder than a girl who naturally goes with the flow and doesn't have such a temper. Olivia is a darling but she doesn't seem like an easy going child, every kid is different and a human being will react and interact differently with every child. My toddler is quite a trouble maker herself and I helped raising my two now grown up stepsons. I still remember how hard it was for me to bond with one of them and how easy it was with the other although they were both so young and both open to love me back. I still have more of a buddy like relationship with my older stepson and a very intimate and sensitive one with my younger one. But I still love them very much alike, just as I love my smart, trouble making and strong willed toddler.

I know I probably will not get taken serious and you think I am mindlessly defending Danielle here. But I still felt the need to say something.
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

I had a nagging suspicion she was pregnant. She's been complaining about being tired and having stomach pains. Plus she stopped that period series rather abruptly.

twinklepink88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by twinklepink88 »

CypKitty wrote:Just watched the vlog. Like who knows they're pregnant from the moment of conception?!?
I'm currently pregnant (due end of March) and with life being so busy I didn't get to test till later on and when we went for the scan we were already almost 7 weeks along (very grateful as last time took 3 years and this baby we had just stopped birth control).
Her life is obviously not that busy to notice such minute things.
Congratulations on your pregnancy, but this is a ridiculous criticism. Just because you were not expecting to be pregnant so quickly, doesn't mean other people have no life if they happen to be paying attention to their body. It only takes 2 minutes to pee on a stick that you can quickly pick up along with your groceries... if you are excited about the possibility of conceiving, then you make time for it. And why would making yourself too busy to appreciate the miracles of life be the goal in the first place?

Anyway, I came here to see what people were going to say about the Leah favouritism in that pregnancy announcement video! What the heck. Even giving Danielle the benefit of the doubt that she thought Olivia would be much more understanding and excited, and that she was not being given solely 'a new baby' for her birthday dinner, the video all together with her telling Leah it was their secret that they were keeping from Olivia was a little much!
Sapphire463
Informer
Informer

This will be the first time I'm following her from the beginning of her pregnancy. I started following her after Leah was born.

Did she seriously say on Snapchat that she hasn't announced it on her personal Facebook? But she's already announced it all over Youtube.

Being that I never followed her during pregnancy before, I have to ask...does she go to an obstetrician or doctor at all for prenatal care? And did she give birth at home or a birthing center?

Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

Sapphire463 wrote:This will be the first time I'm following her from the beginning of her pregnancy. I started following her after Leah was born.

Did she seriously say on Snapchat that she hasn't announced it on her personal Facebook? But she's already announced it all over Youtube.

Being that I never followed her during pregnancy before, I have to ask...does she go to an obstetrician or doctor at all for prenatal care? And did she give birth at home or a birthing center?

Danielle made a huge fuss on Leah birthday, on Olivia's it was hey kid there's a book about a new sibling you're gonna be having soon , awesome

Return to “A-H”