DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

anna12345
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

DanielleBabyBliss Part 1

Unread post by anna12345 »

Let's talk about DanielleBabyBliss aka DanielleBeautyBliss :)
I really like her, she's very nice and eco-friendly.
Fluff

Re: DanielleBabyBliss

Unread post by Fluff »

I really like her videos. For some reason I watch TTC/pregnany channels even though I'm 21 and don't plan to have kids in the next 5 years. She seems really nice and mature but her life is pretty crazy right? Moving to Germnay to be with your husband who you met one Harry Potter forum when you were a little too young to be an appropriate match (not now, but when she was younger) and having a baby at quite a young age. Same of that may not be accurate, I'm just remembering the story off the top of my head. But that's why I like watching different people on YouTube, whose life is nothing like my own. Her babynp is so cute too!
anna12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anna12345 »

22 is not too young to have a child :)
hellotimebomb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellotimebomb »

There's a difference between young and too young. Being 22 is young, but not necessarily "too young"
Fluff

Unread post by Fluff »

I didn't say she was TOO young, just that 22 is quite a young age. Most people I know are finishing uni at that age and setting up their lives. But I'm not saying she is too young at all. Everybody is different and wants different things in life. Some people focus on doing other things in life first and for others having a family is their priority. I'm simply saying that in society today, 22 is quite a young age. In fact I remember in her TTC videos she addressed her age and said that she was young but was definitely ready.

Haha, s I basically just said what hellotimebomb said but somehow managed to drag it out into too many words!
TrollingTubeYou
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TrollingTubeYou »

her husband is way too rough with that poor baby.

he doesnt support her head.
hellotimebomb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hellotimebomb »

Fluff wrote:I didn't say she was TOO young, just that 22 is quite a young age. Most people I know are finishing uni at that age and setting up their lives. But I'm not saying she is too young at all. Everybody is different and wants different things in life. Some people focus on doing other things in life first and for others having a family is their priority. I'm simply saying that in society today, 22 is quite a young age. In fact I remember in her TTC videos she addressed her age and said that she was young but was definitely ready.

Haha, s I basically just said what hellotimebomb said but somehow managed to drag it out into too many words!
Haha no worries great minds think alike, plus you also sounded a lot nicer than I did!
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

She just posted a three month breastfeeding update on YT and even though it's 16 mins long and that's just the first part I still watched it and am glad that she talks about her struggles and doesn't just pretend that she farts sunshine and rainbows.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm subbed to her. She seems like a great mommy. She's realistic but she seems to have it together. :)
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

What is with the odd video she made about the shooting, nothing she said made any sense. I found it to be insensitive and strange.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
hollynz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollynz »

One youtube mum that I don't really like that much. The shooting video was.. odd. It made no sense at all.
Girlygirl2012
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Girlygirl2012 »

Danielle is a sweetheart I'm sure she didn't mean any harm in her video. She seems like a great Mom to Olivia. I had my daughter at 22 years old and I agree it is definitely not too young. I had my own home car and a full time job and did just fine.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

the video was really strange i agree, and is anyone friends with her on facebook and saw her post about how obama was faking the tears he cried during his speech? i look forward to seeing this new channel of hers about all her views on the world :?

Unread post by Guest »

yeahbuddy wrote:the video was really strange i agree, and is anyone friends with her on facebook and saw her post about how obama was faking the tears he cried during his speech? i look forward to seeing this new channel of hers about all her views on the world :?

Wow, really? What a bitch.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

i just looked and she deleted the post but i know there were lots of people that saw it because it caused a big argument
IHEARYA
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IHEARYA »

I actually like her...but people dont want to watch yt mommies views on the shooting. Everyone is sad about it...

Unread post by Guest »

Yeah the video was really strange, but she does say at the beginning how she's tired. She probably could have done without making the video at all, or waiting to gather her thoughts better; she came across as kind of out of it. Saw the Obama comment too, but I saw others make similar remarks - to each their own, I guess. I loved his speech.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

A channel about all her views on the world... sorry but I cant take her view on the world seriously when she met her husband on a Harry Potter fan chat room. Nor do I care witch is why I had to unsubscribed. It takes a sad person to find the bad in everything, a speech from the president on a terrible tragedy & all you take from it is fake tears? Postpartum depression Danielle?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I just started watching her, and she's super cute but... Is something up with her eye? It's really hard to concentrate when I'm trying to figure out if she's cross eyed or I'm seeing things.

What's the deal w her husband? Is he German and was living in CA for a short while? Harry potter forums, rly?!

Return to “A-H”