Carla thebubblelush Part 1

Carla thebubblelush Part 1

Unread post by Guest »

How is there no thread on this chick who things she is so high and mighty. Does anyone ever notice that she just posts a status and asks for advice or conversations and then doesn't even participate or thank people. How rude !! :roll:
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Carla thebubblelush

Unread post by yeahbuddy »

there are lots of people on facebook who have called her out over being on a high horse and she replies then and her fans come to her defense and then she deletes the person.

Unread post by Guest »

yeahbuddy wrote:there are lots of people on facebook who have called her out over being on a high horse and she replies then and her fans come to her defense and then she deletes the person.
Oh really ! I haven't seen that ! Very interesting. Well then at least I am not the only one who has noticed that. She just seems very arrogant to me. And now she is a SAHM and she rarely makes many videos. Don't you think you would have more time if you stayed home?
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

i doubt there will be much negativity on her on here because i always see people saying things in other threads about her and hannah and how great they are and more yt moms should be like them.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

People wont say much on her because there isn't that much more to say than what you've already said.

She does think she's high and mighty.

I can add some negativity if you want. She blabbers on about nothing for EVER. Whenever she makes a vlog, there has to be some almighty long explanation and "I just need to backtrack a bit...." and then goes back 5 years. :? Succinct she aint. Each vlog is about 25 minutes long. And she's stuck on repeat. I don't even watch her regularly and I must have heard the miraculous conception story 5 times.

She just loves the sound of her own voice, which is surprising because I find it to be singularly grating. And as for the husband, I feel quite sorry for the pussy-whipped fool. She definitely wears the pants in that family.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I never did understand what was with the party planing series? She was looking for advice it seemed but yet hannahs b-day passed. She asked for emails with party planning tips but nobody did get a thanks from her. For the most part I like her because she seems like a good mother, but if I had a so called stalker like she did YT would be over for good. Why would you put everything you have in danger over YT, I mean she even got the cops involved and her family members also were being stalked.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I started watching her and love her videos. What's the story behind the stalker bit?
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The video where she talks about the stalker is called "let's chat, where have I been" .
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters

Unread post by Guest »

So anyone who puts their family in danger knowing they are being harrassed and having to get police involved is hands down, an idiot.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

I love Carla, I just wish she made videos more often. :(

It's a little bit disappointing that she has only had a couple of pregnancy vlogs thus far when she is over half way through the pregnancy. She was so on top of it during her pregnancy with Hannah, and I miss that. And I personally love her chatty vlogs! But I like all Youtuber's longer chatty vlogs because it allows me to just leave it on as background noise while I go and do something else.
mommyoftwogirlsca
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I like Carla too. I just think she comes off old. She is actully younger then me I'm 31 and I think she is only 27 or 28 years old but she comes off like 40. And yeah she does not make very many pregnancy vlogs for this new baby she is having. Oh well I guess her life is super busy.
PattySimcox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PattySimcox »

She is very high and mighty. She acts like she is the queen of the ttc youtube community. I actually saw someone post a comment like that on one of her videos and she replied with something like "I am not the queen or in charge here. Lots of people have more subscribers than me." That's not the point Carla, the point is that you act like people need to answer to you, like you are top shit and no one can ever cross you.
She posted a status on facebook once saying "Someone left me an 8-part comment on one of my videos" and then that person commented and said "that was me!" and Carla replied "Next time send me a message."
Like get the fuck over yourself, you're lucky people even WANT to comment on your videos! Holy cow.
And when there's drama going on in the TTC community that has nothing to do with her, she makes a status saying "Okay, if you guys want to talk about _____, let's do it here" like everyone is supposed to coming running to her status and talk about something that is completely unrelated to her. She is so self absorbed.
yeahbuddy
Gossiper
Gossiper

PattySimcox wrote:She is very high and mighty. She acts like she is the queen of the ttc youtube community. I actually saw someone post a comment like that on one of her videos and she replied with something like "I am not the queen or in charge here. Lots of people have more subscribers than me." That's not the point Carla, the point is that you act like people need to answer to you, like you are top shit and no one can ever cross you.
She posted a status on facebook once saying "Someone left me an 8-part comment on one of my videos" and then that person commented and said "that was me!" and Carla replied "Next time send me a message."
Like get the fuck over yourself, you're lucky people even WANT to comment on your videos! Holy cow.
And when there's drama going on in the TTC community that has nothing to do with her, she makes a status saying "Okay, if you guys want to talk about _____, let's do it here" like everyone is supposed to coming running to her status and talk about something that is completely unrelated to her. She is so self absorbed.
yes!!! she is also one of the types like lucy that has to post a status any time someone in her life has something tragic happening. if youre really feeling for the person as much as you say you are, dont post a fucking facebook status, call the person, send them flowers, whatever. but i suspect that youre not actually so distraught over this situation, you are just looking for attention.
swishy
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by swishy »

I have to say Carla really rubs me up the wrong way. She comes across like she thinks she is so much better than everyone else. She made a video once about Teen Mom and how older mom's are automatically superior to younger ones. As a young mom with a husband, a house and a degree myself I commented that her video offended me. She commented back using a condescending tone and lots of capital letters. I find the way she is with Hannah annoying too, she's so pushy and intense. She's just desperate for Hannah to come off 'smart' in her video's. I know some people may not agree with me here but this is just my opinion.
BlazeMercy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BlazeMercy »

Do I like Carla?? Yes and No...I like her parenting and I think her informational videos, BUT I dont like that she is always bragging about her child. It makes her appear so much more rude then I think she really is. Maybe she doesnt see that she is bragging, but I stopped watching any video that involves Hannah and how smart she is.

Unread post by Guest »

What the hell is wrong with you people ! Is this all you have to do with your time is bully other people? I hope you don't have children that you teach these skills to. And we wonder why bullying is a problem in our schools. I don't! Because I see these bully's parents right here doing exactly what their children are doing. Grow up !
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

youarealljerks wrote:What the hell is wrong with you people ! Is this all you have to do with your time is bully other people? I hope you don't have children that you teach these skills to. And we wonder why bullying is a problem in our schools. I don't! Because I see these bully's parents right here doing exactly what their children are doing. Grow up !
And again. You could have at least changed your wording instead of just copying and pasting.
cntwealljstgetalong
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cntwealljstgetalong »

I cannot stand her...I have older kids, 14, 10, and 7, and, to me, it seems like she pushes Hannah to be ahead of the crowd for bragging rights and she gets incredibly offended if you point out something she's doing that may be dangerous or wrong, yet it's perfectly acceptable for her to point out what other people do wrong. I also hate when some, not all, first time mom's are all of the sudden like come-to-me-I-know-it-all-after-going-through-the-experience-once-I-can-answer-all-your-questions. It just bugs me lol...
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

I don't even know why she makes YT videos, she always seems so annoyed with her subscribers. How dare they ask for updates when she disappears for several weeks after her miracle pregnancy announcement. How dare they ask questions or try to make suggestions about her nursery situation. She always seems annoyed when she's addressing things.

Also, she's constantly linking to her referral links to Zulily, Citrus Lane, etc without disclaimers, which is just so shady. And then posting a video review of Citrus Lane, making a point of saying she wasn't compensated or asked to do the review, "oh and by the way, if you want to join, here's the (referral) link to do so!". With her subscriber base she's sure to get plenty of free crap and $$ to spend in the process. Ugh...
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Litnerd, I agree she always seems annoyed with subscribers, for that reason she is not my favorite.

Return to “A-H”