Carla thebubblelush Part 1

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Carla thebubblelush Part 1

Unread post by marshmellow »

She is the wrong candidate for foster parenting. She is a very negative vibed person if that makes sense.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mocalyn »

I find it really strange she's asked for only 0-3. . With a new baby coming isn't that a lot?!?... i get that older foster kids have a lot of emotional needs and can act out on it more . But the young kids have the same needs if not more... and they dont go to school so you have them 24/7. The main difference is they can't talk back or give attitude or say things like "your not my mom!" . I could see her struggling with that.
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IsaywhatIsee »

I laughed at the part when she said that maybe selling a few items at the consignment sale (her old work clothes) could pay for a haircut. I think if you need to sell a few items to be able to pay for a haircut, then your money situation is way too tight.
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I actually can't believe anyone is giving her grief for admitting not wanting to take on older children with emotional/developmental issues for now... unless you've fostered older children yourselves? I mean, if it bothers you that much, make a difference and start fostering. There aren't a lot of people out there even willing to take that on in the first place. Props to them for taking those 4 months to give those children a safe place to stay until they could be placed with a family member.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

No, she did what a lot of people don't have the guts to do in reality. I know so many mothers who say they want to have two or three biological children and then adopt/foster, but they never end up adopting or fostering. I am just surprised she was willing to take in multiple older children at once when she already had her hands full.
Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icedcoffeeaddict »

marshmellow wrote:She is the wrong candidate for foster parenting. She is a very negative vibed person if that makes sense.
I agree, I don't get the vibe that she's doing it because she wants to help, but because she wants that money.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

I didn't mean what she did was wrong, its just odd that 0-3 would be easier /less stressful then school age..
She said she's working on potty training William so she doesn't have two in diapers... but then said she'd rather foster 0-3 ... they will be in diapers. Doesn't make a lot of sense.
I am a respite worker and i can tell you i am far more exhausted after having little ones.... and i dont have three of my own on top of that!!
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'll call BS on whatever she said about this but her fostering idea is simple. To get money. Period.

She has no drive or a personality to do something noble like that.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I don't think being a foster parent is exactly a high-paying job. They probably spent more on the boys than they made.
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Ah yah she's doing it for the money. It's obvious they don't have a lot and I can see in her mind she would think "im already at home. May as well take on a few kids and make some money". In Oregon for ages 6-12 it's $655 base per child. Per month that's 1300+ a month for her. What did she actually buy for the boys? Shoes snd clothes she got at Goodwill? Please. If she put them in swimming or extra activities I could see that money going to the boys. But she didn't. Big whop they had to buy extra groceries. She can't afford to be a SAHM without fostering.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hmmm.. well these figures make a lot of sense. Also there isn't a lot of expenses (at least necessary ones) for older boys. Toddlers and babies cost a lot. Diapers, baby food, formula etc etc. Not to mention the money allocated for them is higher as well. I had a friend in my university who was a foster kid , she also had a brother. They are 13 years apart. She once told me how her foster parents used up all their money and used dollar store wipes and cream on her brother and expired baby food. I dont know how far it is true but no wonder so many people opting for fostering these days. Big or small , any extra money is a perk.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I'm 100% convinced it's mostly for the money. She made a profit off those boys no doubt about it. She did NOT spend $1300/month on them. I don't even spend that on my 2 kids and they are very spoiled, name brand clothes, competitive sports, etc.
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Where is Carla Blubberbutt hiding? She'll come out a few months after having baby and say "Hey I had the baby I'm just so busy...etc" excuses and drama. Either you commit to your channel or you don't and you don't have one. Lazy.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

She posted on IG that their county worker laughed in their face when they changed their foster profile to only 1 child age 0-3. That's the age range everyone wants to foster, so their worker thinks they'll be waiting a long time for a placement.
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

That's most likely what she wants. I think it was her that actually told the foster lady that they want to take a year off. Doesn't it make sense? With a new baby would you really want the stress of fostering. I call BS on that elaborate story.

The whole IG post was nauseating "It's hard to be patient when you feel called to help." Whatever--if you really feel THAT compelled to help and feel it's your calling, don't subject your preferences and instead take who NEEDS NEEDING.
mocalyn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mocalyn »

I know the rules/guidelines are different everywhere but here one of the foster parent requirements is that you have not given birth/adopted an infant in the last 12 months.
But idk why she wouldn't just say that ??
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

^^^If that's the case, there's no shame in saying that...there is shame in lying though.
Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

What's her IG?
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

Gender reveal...She talks about nothing for 12 minutes- it's a boy.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

hmmmmmm wrote:Gender reveal...She talks about nothing for 12 minutes- it's a boy.

I skipped to the reveal then closed the video when the said boy. LOL

Return to “A-H”