HayleeAndBaby Part 1

hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby Part 1

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

zipadeedodah wrote:She keeps saying on Twitter that she'll follow anyone back who retweets her last tweet...

Who the hell does that? Maybe I'm just OLD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She has the habit of posting screen shots of her newest video on YouTube reminding everyone to go watch then she will delete it I guess she just wants more of a following
hey girl hey007
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by hey girl hey007 »

Lovehound11 wrote:
hey girl hey007 wrote:Am I the only person who gets a creepy vibe from Randy? Haylee isn't as bad, but the way they talk sometimes especially to Hazzel makes me uncomfortable. Randy really gives me the creeps though, plus they both look like children playing house. I just had to come clean and say it. I stopped following her on IG and hardly watch her videos anymore because of it.
Nope he's extremely creepy

Oh thank god! I don't see anything attractive, I feel like she is the type to settle though. His creepiness puts me off, I'm either rolling my eyes of skipping over when he's in the frame. I wish she would do things without him, I feel like she's constantly waiting on him to do things with her.
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

So she really is doing daily vlogs now... I honestly can't see her getting many more subscribers, her daily vlogs are so boring. And I really hope she doesn't quit her job to do YouTube full-time.

:love2:
Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

She surprised Hazzel with the library, you would have thought she was surprising with her with going to Disney world

Why doesn't she put her in preschool ?

She seems too dependent on Randy, that could be bad. Idk what she sees in him he seems controlling

I think she tries to act like Britney sometimes. OMG you haven't been to target in soooo long?! Cool.

Lovehound11
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovehound11 »

New blog. Hazzel gets a cake pop. Show me a YouTuber who doesn't get their kid a cake pop. Why do they all think it's the coolest thing ever to get them one we get it everyone goes to starbucks

EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”