AnastasiaRubyFamily Part 1

subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: AnastasiaRubyFamily

Unread post by subject99 »

I really love their house. What do they do for a living?
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kingoflove21vher »

subject99 wrote:I really love their house. What do they do for a living?
I think Jordan does some kind of oil work or hydrofracking or something along those lines and that's why they moved to Northern Alberta (I'm really unsure so do not quote me, since I haven't been watching them regularly in quite some time and have forgotten quite a bit) and I know that Stephanie has her masters in speech language pathology but I think she's a sahm atm.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
subject99
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by subject99 »

kingoflove21vher wrote:
subject99 wrote:I really love their house. What do they do for a living?
I think Jordan does some kind of oil work or hydrofracking or something along those lines and that's why they moved to Northern Alberta (I'm really unsure so do not quote me, since I haven't been watching them regularly in quite some time and have forgotten quite a bit) and I know that Stephanie has her masters in speech language pathology but I think she's a sahm atm.
Oh, I don't watch them. I just poked my head because some updated it with a post so I got nosey and decided to creep their YouTube page and watched just their home tour. Explains the nice house especially if they live in north Alberta. Good for him if working on the oil rig. I have a friend who works on the oil rig he just bought a nice house. Crazy how money those guys make out there.
daisyisabella1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by daisyisabella1 »

im surprised she got pregnant again as well but im excited to see what she names this baby.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

I really like this girl so not a stab at her, but does anyone else find it concerning that she is 38 weeks and hasn't seen her doctor since the end of June (4weeks)?

I mean, not that she isn't fine, more if wtf kind of doctor isn't calling you in?!!
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

Stephanie hasn't had the best luck with prenatal care. I think she is too nice for her own good, because she has had to put up with so much crap during her pregnancies. I found it really concerning as well that she hasn't seen a doctor in a while. How can a doctor go on vacation or to a birth and not have back up set in place? The doctor should have had a replacement in place and instructed her staff to call her patients and schedule appointments. It seems like a malpractice suit ready to happen otherwise and a doctor should know better. The scary part is, that particular doctor is considered the best in their area. I wouldn't be as nice or hesitant to speak up if I were in her position. I felt so bad for her when she described the hospital and the treatment of the staff. I wouldn't trust those people with a rock, let alone my baby.
LizLee30

Unread post by LizLee30 »

She had the baby and she got her VBAC. So happy for her, she's one of the few Youtube mums I actually like. :)
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JennaLuvBug »

I was so glad she got her VBAC! Her picture on instagram where she is holding him in tears warms my heart. I am happy she got to have the tears of joy this time, unlike last time where they were anything but happy tears.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Wow her and Brit had their baby boys on the same day. Congrats girl!
JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

TaylorKnows wrote:Wow her and Brit had their baby boys on the same day. Congrats girl!
She went first. She had Dashiell on Friday. :)
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I was so hoping Dash would be born on the 9th for some reason, 40 minutes. But it was the 9th in my timezone at least.

Regardless, adorable as I expected. :)

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Omg her birth vlog was so sweet! She was so composed even 2 hours before birth! So happy for her!
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just watched Dashiell's Birth Day Vlog and all I have to say is there are reasons she's my favorite YT mom vlogger. Watching her sit there and get emotional over her joy at getting her vbac on camera is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the trash called mothers that are discussed on here. <3

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OMG I started tearing up when she did! It must be such a feeling, not only happy she got it, but then sadness because she now understands what she missed with Jette. I would be so happy, but then SO SO ANGRY that moment was robbed from me and my first.

I can't wait to hear her birth story. She who the trash TM should of aspired to be. She may not be perfect, and has it hard with her husband always being gone but she is a great mom. And, even though this pregnancy was unplanned I never once thought OMG what is she thinking? Ever heard of birth control?!?! Like I do with people like Jess. (And even Britney even though she isn't horrible herself)
Lak27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lak27 »

I was so excited to see her get the VBAC she's one of my faves, I've been watching her since before she was even pregnant with Juliette & she is such a genuinely nice person!
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I've been watching her since 2009. In 2009 I was 11, now I'm turning 17 - wtf?!?! :help:

She is still my favorite YTer. The end.

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It's crazy how much Juliette looks like Jordan, and Dashiell like Steph!
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JennaLuvBug wrote:It's crazy how much Juliette looks like Jordan, and Dashiell like Steph!
Exactly what I've been thinking since he was born!

JennaLuvBug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They are a nice looking family. Sometimes it's nice to watch a family that isn't so dysfunctional.

TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

It's so weird because prior to Stephanie getting pregnant, I never could picture her as a mom. I've said this before but her having these babies changed her, at least how she acts on YouTube at least. I always liked her, but she just seems different and I think she seems like an awesome mommy.

Return to “A-H”