Armeadors Part 1

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Armeadors Part 1

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dont understand why people like her arent consistent. She could do weekly vlogs where she just has a few clips from each day, you take one day to edit. Atleast that way she would have atleast one video a week if sh didnt have time for anything else.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Rkp65i »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I dont understand why people like her arent consistent. She could do weekly vlogs where she just has a few clips from each day, you take one day to edit. Atleast that way she would have atleast one video a week if sh didnt have time for anything else.
& I truly believe she would be successful with just 1 a week. Maybe Im different but if I had a count of over 10,000 subscribers Id do what I could to keep it up. At one point her numbers were souring.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I agree if she would have kept going with the videos she could have been way more successful than the other moms who are similar to her (kyleandcourt, beingmommywithstyle). I wouldn't be surprised if she would have had over 100k subs by now, especially if she would have milked her near death birth experience like the other moms would of.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Puppypopcorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppypopcorn »

Rkp65i wrote:Maybe if we had a new thread called RAISING THE BARRS it would be more active. A lot didnt know her original acct name.

It's getting close to needing a new thread for her anyway so whoever makes it should re-title it with the new name. Although her channel link still says armeadors
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

Puppypopcorn wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:Maybe if we had a new thread called RAISING THE BARRS it would be more active. A lot didnt know her original acct name.

It's getting close to needing a new thread for her anyway so whoever makes it should re-title it with the new name. Although her channel link still says armeadors

Yes pleaseeee! Raising the Barrs would catch much more attention than this one. Who makes the new ones? Im new to this site within the last cpl months.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

PART 2: http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=197&t=10471

The new thread is in the Q-Z section.
#FreeFinleyandJackson

Return to “A-H”