Armeadors Part 1

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Armeadors Part 1

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Poor maverick is sick. She snapped that he can't keep anything down and that he has a fever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pohtahtoh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pohtahtoh »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Poor maverick is sick. She snapped that he can't keep anything down and that he has a fever.

Looks like it's RSV. So scary in a baby that small. My little guy had it last winter when he was 6 months old.

Seems like they just can't catch a break.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Awe poor little babe looks like he has an iv coming out of his head :( ugh. As much as I don't like Alison, that really sucks. They can't catch a break.
I really hope he gets over this quickly, the poor little guy

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Jesus...seriously everything is going wrong for them lately. Hopefully things turn around for them. She has to be stressed the fuck out.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Her situation was super scary and I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

What surprised me was the fact that she was upset about her might needing a hysterectomy.
Honestly, I think that's a reasonable thing to be upset over. Your female organs play a part in A LOT. My mom had to have a hysterectomy and she will be on estrogen for the rest of her life to properly regulate her hormones. Women who have a hysterectomy can grow beards sometimes. It could've thrown her into menopause. I think that would've been upsetting.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maverick is home and looking much better!!

CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

AnonymousSource wrote:
CrzyLtlPrttyThng wrote:Her situation was super scary and I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

What surprised me was the fact that she was upset about her might needing a hysterectomy.
Honestly, I think that's a reasonable thing to be upset over. Your female organs play a part in A LOT. My mom had to have a hysterectomy and she will be on estrogen for the rest of her life to properly regulate her hormones. Women who have a hysterectomy can grow beards sometimes. It could've thrown her into menopause. I think that would've been upsetting.
You're right. My mind was automatically thinking about having more children, but the aspects of menopause, etc are so true. And scary!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Her video today broke my heart. Cried the whole way through.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I just tried to go watch the latest birth video , but was so nervous I kept skipping bits . Obviously they arnt going to include blood spurts ( Not OK Bab y after all) but I found the dead whole thing very emotional

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

I really have no idea why read is in there sorry new phone for Christmas

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
ifucsam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ifucsam »

I just watched it and it's not graphic at all but it's def heart breaking at times. I do think she's a bit of a spoiled girl but I feel for her and the situation. I am glad they're both ok.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I'm really glad she is okay, but again maverick did not save her life. If it wasn't for her insisting on attempting a risky VBAC she would not have put herself in that position. Her pulling through/mavericks head slowing her blood from gushing out came down to pure luck.

It sounds like everything that could have possibly gone wrong did. It made me sad to imagine how scary it must have been for her + Jacob. But I hope it terrified him and made his mind up to be done having kids.
She says in the video that his head was holding all the blood in from her uterus and basically acting as a plug, so if his head wasnt in that position she would have been bleeding to death. It was pure luck/a mircal/God whatever you want to call it but it still happened and had his head not been there sh would have died.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

Maybe this is shitty but given the title and the comments, I expected the video to be worse. The scariest part was Maverick not breathing, but he didn't need any oxygen and started crying... with all the buildup I thought for sure one of them would end up intubated. I'm sure it was really scary for her and Jacob but from a medical point of view, I was surprised at how tame it was. I'm glad they didn't wait any longer for the section for sure.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

imapumkinseed wrote:Maybe this is shitty but given the title and the comments, I expected the video to be worse. The scariest part was Maverick not breathing, but he didn't need any oxygen and started crying... with all the buildup I thought for sure one of them would end up intubated. I'm sure it was really scary for her and Jacob but from a medical point of view, I was surprised at how tame it was. I'm glad they didn't wait any longer for the section for sure.
I dont understand how a ruptured uterus and bladder is tame.. especially from a medical stand point.
imapumkinseed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by imapumkinseed »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
imapumkinseed wrote:Maybe this is shitty but given the title and the comments, I expected the video to be worse. The scariest part was Maverick not breathing, but he didn't need any oxygen and started crying... with all the buildup I thought for sure one of them would end up intubated. I'm sure it was really scary for her and Jacob but from a medical point of view, I was surprised at how tame it was. I'm glad they didn't wait any longer for the section for sure.
I dont understand how a ruptured uterus and bladder is tame.. especially from a medical stand point.
It's very serious, but obviously it was manageable for the surgeon since she was awake and holding her baby four hours later. I've seen much, much worse outcomes from ruptures. Like you said, Maverick was holding back the active bleeding until he was taken out... and then she was already open on the table for them to stitch/cauterize/transfuse. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a normal c-section or anything I'd wish on my worst enemy, I just had this idea in my head that it was much worse.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

I expected the doctors to be rushing around and stuff if it really was a life/death situation. But hey I know nothing about the medical field lol

For anyone that's had a c section- was that normal how out of it Allison was? It was freaking me out for her when she was like drifting in and out of consciousness. It makes me sad for her that she had no idea what was going on when maverick was out
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

She made it seem like in the explanation video that she was dying. (Especially her description of her goodbye) but it wasn't really like that at all.

She also said her surgery was 4 hours long in the description video.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... b4ea68.png[/img]

Yet 4 hours later she's sitting up and moving around. Not looking like she's on deaths bed at all.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... e009de.png[/img]

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201701 ... 84ae76.png[/img]

And she had just gotten back into the room as the nurse was setting up the IVs ect.

If I was "dying" and had lot a huge amount of blood, I feel like I would be sleeping? Drowsy? Confused? Pale? Sick even?
CrzyLtlPrttyThng
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrzyLtlPrttyThng »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:I expected the doctors to be rushing around and stuff if it really was a life/death situation. But hey I know nothing about the medical field lol

For anyone that's had a c section- was that normal how out of it Allison was? It was freaking me out for her when she was like drifting in and out of consciousness. It makes me sad for her that she had no idea what was going on when maverick was out
I've noticed that a lot of moms seem to be out of it during sections. I had one last year and wasn't anything like that. I wonder if they were pumping her with drugs?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She was drowsy because of the blood loss.
Lovaleea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Lovaleea »

If I remember correctly, I think she said she couldn't be put to sleep. Im sure if she had, shed have still been out of it when she came out of surgery. I cant imagine how weak and tired she was, but since she hadn't held the baby yet, im sure that was top priority.

The video was very hard to watch, knowing what she went through. Super scary situation.

Return to “A-H”