Unread post by WtruthuRfree »

I'm sure there's more to it
musicmomma15
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: BabyBellyKelli Part 1

Unread post by musicmomma15 »

I agree, I'm sure there is too. Unfortunately, she didn't let anyone on IG know before she blocked them. Or at least if she did, I missed the post.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

Wait wtruthuRfree do you know something we don't?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk
Youtubemommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Youtubemommy »

Kelly pretty "clearly" said Lisa didn't know what like of ibyerner presence she wanted Gemma to have (aka she doesn't wnt Kelli sharing info about her) I think Kelli blabbing about Simeone else's newbie caused the mass blocking
Youtubemommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Youtubemommy »

I meant "what type of Internet presence"
WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

Nope I don't have any inside info on that one lol
WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

Also I think it's funny that she has like 3000 followers on IG but only followes like 100 people lol way to show love back to your "fans"
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

WtruthuRfree wrote:Also I think it's funny that she has like 3000 followers on IG but only followes like 100 people lol way to show love back to your "fans"
Just thought you had the inside scoop! Lol. I know right? I strted watching Kelli because she seemed relatable and nice...turns out shes a big headed bitch. Every time she replies to a comment (unless its to a bigger yter) its "thanks" or they write her something super sweet and she doesnt even reply. Shes so fucking full of herself I swear. You'd think she would be more appriciative of the people who are loyal followers. I wouldnt be surprised if more and more of her supporters end up over here. I know I'm one of them! Lol

PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

Can this bitch take a shit without a hashtag?! Now it's #fitmom #beatsbydre #endolife #running She is a fucking joke!
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Every week she has some type of new hobby because she's trying to fill a void in her life. She seems like a miserable unhappy person unless she has more "stuff". John and her children deserve better to be honest. She's never content and happy with what she has. The only time I ever see her genuinely happy is when she has a new item to tickle her fancy. I used to enjoy watching her even though back then I noticed she was somewhat of a shopaholic. However a perfect person is nonexistent in this world so I would overlook it and watch for the things I enjoyed. She used actually be somewhat genuine. Now she's a want to be beauty guru with high-end taste even though she can't afford it. She lies to her viewers and is ungrateful when I see somebody reach out to leave her sweet comment. Every video is a shopping haul, pity party or something she was sent for free. The worst part is John is just as bad for enabling her. Honestly he can't see what we all see?
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer

Yeah john is supportive of her to the detriment of himself :( like I said he has family he has never met and a brother he never talks to and that's all because of Kelli , he ever supported and lied for her when she told all the lies about me to johns family ,it was sick, ps he is pretty much just as shallow as her. He thinks he's to good for his family and is not very kind to his parents becaus Kelli doesn't like them etc .. Blah blah blah I could go on forever
gotchababe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gotchababe »

WtruthuRfree wrote:Yeah john is supportive of her to the detriment of himself :( like I said he has family he has never met and a brother he never talks to and that's all because of Kelli , he ever supported and lied for her when she told all the lies about me to johns family ,it was sick, ps he is pretty much just as shallow as her. He thinks he's to good for his family and is not very kind to his parents becaus Kelli doesn't like them etc .. Blah blah blah I could go on forever
If I remember correctly, she did a video a long time ago talking about how his parents made no effort to come and see Wyatt and Kya, is that true? I figure it was just her way of getting people to feel bad for her and in reality she kept them away.
sponsoredmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sponsoredmommy »

Something i felt was odd that Kelli said in regards to Jon was he wanted her to wear big statement sunglasses. It gave me the impression he wants her to look all trophy wife in public. I mean, she might have said that to justify inexpensive sunglass purchase. The idea is in my head now.

I think the family split is sad, and I'm really surprised she managed to keep up a sweet mother facade for so long. It really only fell apart recently.
Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icedcoffeeaddict »

Does John talk to anyone in his family? Its kind of weird to me that he shut his whole family out of his life. Het parents are enablers and so is John, I'm guessing she plays the victim all the time (adopted,sexually abused,endo, etc) to get what she wants or to get pity. I noticed that she doesn't mention Sam and Lisa much in her videos anymore, i wonder if they are still close?
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

sponsoredmommy wrote:Something i felt was odd that Kelli said in regards to Jon was he wanted her to wear big statement sunglasses. It gave me the impression he wants her to look all trophy wife in public. I mean, she might have said that to justify inexpensive sunglass purchase. The idea is in my head now.

I think the family split is sad, and I'm really surprised she managed to keep up a sweet mother facade for so long. It really only fell apart recently.
Or maybe he said that he likes them so she can cover up her face. Lmao. Sorry. Needed to get that out. Haha

Icedcoffeeaddict
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Icedcoffeeaddict »

Can the next thread be #sendmefreestuff #glutenfreeliving #livingwithmyparentsonthedl #itwasonsale #momofthree #teenmomsurvivor #sendmeglutenfreeketchupchips
sponsoredmommy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sponsoredmommy »

[img]//images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/06/18 ... f16eed.jpg[/img]

Oh, Krazi. Poor me. Poor me.
WtruthuRfree
Informer
Informer