Aleiasteenmama Part 1

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Aleiasteenmama Part 1

Unread post by sleep84 »

mommaof2cuties wrote:And because Nicole's brother always picked fights so the mom had them leave to please the brother I'm pretty sure
Yes, now I remember something like that. That her brother had anxiety and Sean complained a little that he was the only one keeping the house clean and stuff and the brother did nothing. But where is Sean's family? Couldn't he move back in with his folks? Fore sure they don't necessarily need to be together every day.. before acting like a family you make sure that you can afford it. They could rent a room from her mom maybe. And Nikole smokes again, I can't blame her, poor thing. She must be so stressed.
up all night, got demons to fight
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by missparzival »

sleep84 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:And because Nicole's brother always picked fights so the mom had them leave to please the brother I'm pretty sure
Yes, now I remember something like that. That her brother had anxiety and Sean complained a little that he was the only one keeping the house clean and stuff and the brother did nothing. But where is Sean's family? Couldn't he move back in with his folks? Fore sure they don't necessarily need to be together every day.. before acting like a family you make sure that you can afford it. They could rent a room from her mom maybe. And Nikole smokes again, I can't blame her, poor thing. She must be so stressed.
It was his family they lived with in the rv Park. His parents were in one and they were in his sisters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Why did she get a tattoo if they are so broke with money?

I don't get these people (Tayler & Co. but also Drake etc.) . If you got kids to support lay off on the personal stuff! Some of them are Always short on cash but they somehow always find the money for a tattoo. Are tattoos so inexpensive in the States? Aleia could barely have ANY toy but Nikole can afford a little treat for herself? So disappointed in her.
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

sleep84 wrote:Why did she get a tattoo if they are so broke with money?

I don't get these people (Tayler & Co. but also Drake etc.) . If you got kids to support lay off on the personal stuff! Some of them are Always short on cash but they somehow always find the money for a tattoo. Are tattoos so inexpensive in the States? Aleia could barely have ANY toy but Nikole can afford a little treat for herself? So disappointed in her.
Where’d you see that?
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Iammrsnesbitt wrote:
sleep84 wrote:Why did she get a tattoo if they are so broke with money?

Where’d you see that?
on her Instagram @aleiasmommy
britt1995
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by britt1995 »

I hate when people smoke around their children outside or not. I thought parents were supposed to care about their child's health???
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Did anyone watch her update video? Dallas is a real piece of work. Totally disrespectful to her and especially to Sean, who has raised his daughter for him. Guy thinks he can swoop in and be the fun Dad and then bail. Gross.

I was worried Aleia might have trouble starting school. I think she’ll be fine once she gets into a regular routine.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Sosie Lark wrote:Did anyone watch her update video? Dallas is a real piece of work. Totally disrespectful to her and especially to Sean, who has raised his daughter for him. Guy thinks he can swoop in and be the fun Dad and then bail. Gross.

I was worried Aleia might have trouble starting school. I think she’ll be fine once she gets into a regular routine.
Yeah he’s a total piece of shit. I wasn’t at all surprised though when she said he had bailed again. I wouldn’t let him back in Aleia’s life if I was Nicole. She doesn’t need people coming in and out of her life and she has Sean, he been more of a father to aleia than Dallas ever has or will be.

Yeah i think the rules and structure and routine of school has been a big culture shock for aleia. School is a big change for any child, but especially one who has never been in daycare or a school environment before. She isn’t used to having to deal with other children and teachers before. And aleia is a very spirited child, she’s very bright and energetic which are great qualities in a child but can be hard to reign in. I’m sure she will be fine when she gets used to school.

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

staceybrax wrote:
Sosie Lark wrote:Did anyone watch her update video? Dallas is a real piece of work. Totally disrespectful to her and especially to Sean, who has raised his daughter for him. Guy thinks he can swoop in and be the fun Dad and then bail. Gross.

Yeah he’s a total piece of shit. I wasn’t at all surprised though when she said he had bailed again. I wouldn’t let him back in Aleia’s life if I was Nicole. She doesn’t need people coming in and out of her life and she has Sean, he been more of a father to aleia than Dallas ever has or will be.

Yeah i think the rules and structure and routine of school has been a big culture shock for aleia. School is a big change for any child, but especially one who has never been in daycare or a school environment before. She isn’t used to having to deal with other children and teachers before. And aleia is a very spirited child, she’s very bright and energetic which are great qualities in a child but can be hard to reign in. I’m sure she will be fine when she gets used to school.

Totally agree. Aleia has a mom who cares, who tries and asks for advice. That’s the important thing!
jacqueline94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jacqueline94 »

Nichole is expecting baby #2
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow. I thought that now that Aleia is in school, she could work on her own personal goals as far as school/career. Or at least get settled and stable in their own place and have emergency funds, etc. I’m really surprised!
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

80085 wrote:I'm sure this was planned. It's not a coincidence that Aleia's finally in school and all of a sudden she's pregnant. She said herself she wants to be a SAHM. Her phone being broken is such a poor excuse. How have none of these girls ever heard of condoms?? Nikole, you're living at your MUMS house. Why wouldn't you get Sean to wrap it and at least wait until you ACTUALLY got your own place? SMH...

If she was truly surprised and scared, she would not be this gung-ho about it. Again, they are living at her parents house because they are broke and homeless.
Not only are they living at her Moms house but she, Sean, and Aleia share a room. Add a baby to that.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Maybe the government will give her money with this new baby? How in the world you even get to have sex in that situation?? Pardon the bluntness.. but … WHERE?? Were they doing it with her mom in the house? Eww. Were they doing it with ALEIA in the room? It can't be… Oh Jesus.

This must DEFINITELY need money from the government or food stamps. How can Tayler afford ehr kids? Nicole must have done it to help herself back on her feet. Anyone knows the financial details of a situation like that?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sleep84 wrote:Maybe the government will give her money with this new baby? How in the world you even get to have sex in that situation?? Pardon the bluntness.. but … WHERE?? Were they doing it with her mom in the house? Eww. Were they doing it with ALEIA in the room? It can't be… Oh Jesus.

This must DEFINITELY need money from the government or food stamps. How can Tayler afford ehr kids? Nicole must have done it to help herself back on her feet. Anyone knows the financial details of a situation like that?
I’m 99% sure they do get food stamps. Nicole and Sean are not married so only Nicole’s income is counted. When they lived in Oregon they did a food haul, everything they bought was at the dollar store and Nicole said they used food stamps! It makes me so angry that they feed Aleia garbage and dress her poorly when they buy cigarettes, alcohol, energy drinks, new TVs, etc. the first house they lived in in Oregon Aleia didn’t even have a proper bed and they bought a TV!
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Lolislol26 wrote:
sleep84 wrote:Maybe the government will give her money with this new baby? How in the world you even get to have sex in that situation?? Pardon the bluntness.. but … WHERE?? Were they doing it with her mom in the house? Eww. Were they doing it with ALEIA in the room? It can't be… Oh Jesus.

I’m 99% sure they do get food stamps. Nicole and Sean are not married so only Nicole’s income is counted. When they lived in Oregon they did a food haul, everything they bought was at the dollar store and Nicole said they used food stamps! It makes me so angry that they feed Aleia garbage and dress her poorly when they buy cigarettes, alcohol, energy drinks, new TVs, etc. the first house they lived in in Oregon Aleia didn’t even have a proper bed and they bought a TV!
For food stamps they count everyone above 18 in the homes income, even her moms income would be counted
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mommaof2cuties wrote:
Lolislol26 wrote:

For food stamps they count everyone above 18 in the homes income, even her moms income would be counted
Interesting! I’ve never been on food stamps or anything like that so I’m not sure about the laws/qualifications. I do know she stated when the lived in Oregon that they were on food stamps and both, food stamps and wic when they were in Idaho. Regardless, definitely not a situation you would want to bring a baby into!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m happy for her in the sense that she does seem like a good mother and this baby will be very loved but I am just so disappointed in her. I was rooting for her to get her life together and get on their feet again, move out of her mums house and get their own place and then maybe have a baby. They just are not in a position to be having another baby right now, in the past year they have been homeless and couch surfing with relatives in Nevada before moving in to her mums house in Idaho, which has not gone well in the past. It’s just so unstable for Aleia and I don’t think another baby needs to be brought into that. Hopefully over the next 6+ months until the baby is born they get it together and move in to their own place. I want her to succeed, I really do.

yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

I used to really like Nikole and I still like some parts. In her recent video, she didn't allow Aleia to go on a field trip because of bad behavior which I appreciate since she is teaching her consequences. But she also seems really surprised that Aleia doesn't have great behavior at school and seems to think it could be ADHD, which I get, it could be. But it also could be that all of Aleia's life has been unstable and moving from place to place and never being in any type of formal education. She's not behaving in school because she's never been in a school environment. All I hope is that for this next baby, Aleia puts him/her in preschool.

She also talked about how she cut her hours at work. REALLY? This is the time that you should be working your ass off, not taking less and less shifts. She say she needs a lifestyle change, that her current life isn't enough. I get it, I really do. I get not being happy with where you are in life, but you have one child and another on the way. You need to be able to support them. If Maggie hadn't had a fan to donate money for a new car, they'd be screwed. And she still wouldn't think it's important to get more hours at her work. Like I wish someone close to her would say "You don't have money for a car or a baby and you are continuing to cut your hours? Where is the logic in that?" I get she wants to be a SAHM but she can't afford to. She's just lazy.

If she wants to get out of the place she is in life she needs to take whatever money the government will give her for college and takes classes at her community college. That is honestly the only way she'll be able to dig herself and her family out of poverty. But I think she lacks the motivation for that.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I do wonder why Aleia is acting up at school. I think a big part of it could be that she has never spent any time in a school environment and also she has never really spent a lot of time with other kids her age so she doesn’t know how to deal with other kids. She’s always been the centre of attention and at school she isn’t (it will also be interesting to see how she transitions from being an only child to a big sister). Diet can also play a part in how kids behave and they don’t seem to have the best diet, they eat a lot of sugar and processed food and all those additives can wreak havoc on kids and make them act out. But I do think it’s great that she is showing Aleia that there are consequences to her actions and her behaviour will make her miss out on things.

I still think it’s crazy they are having another baby in their current situation. I don’t think Nikole has said whether or not they planned this baby but I would assume they did considering they went so long without a pregnancy. I agree that it’s insane that nikole is working less and not more in the lead up to this baby coming. Sean seems really lazy too, remember how long he was unemployed for? He should be looking for a second job to try make some more money before his baby comes. They don’t have their own house, all 3 of them share a bedroom and the house seems so crowded. It’s just not the best situation to be bringing another baby in to. Nikole is a good mom and I want her to do well but it just doesn’t seem like a good time and she’s still so young, what’s the rush? Go to school, get a good job, get your own house and then have a baby. They need to get their shit together.

It’s so crazy to me that someone bought them a car. It’s so weird to me that all three of them have jobs, they all live in their mothers home and yet they couldn’t pool enough money together to get a car themselves. What do they all spend their money on?

Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

I agree with both of you. I like Nikole a lot, but I feel more urgency about her life than she does haha. Having another baby is going to make it harder for her to obtain a “lifestyle change.” Exponentially harder. And now is not the time to be cutting hours for sure.

I really feel like I’m taking crazy pills when I watch these YT moms. If I were in her shoes, I’d be freaking out. Working, working, working. Keeping my room and house tidy. Her mom has three adult children living there, plus a grade schooler. I’d be worried she’d snap again and kick me out.

Return to “A-H”