Heidi Kim??

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Kim??

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

They have destroyed those beautiful fabric dining chairs that Ken's dad had left in the house he rented to them. Can't say I'm shocked... they don't take care of anything!

And did you all notice Heidi holding the camera as high as she physically could in an effort to get the most "flattering" angle possible, lol?
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I can't tell if her bangs are a different colour on purpose or just a poor dye job lol. Either way they look bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I can't tell if her bangs are a different colour on purpose or just a poor dye job lol. Either way they look bad

i noticed that too. Heidi needs a GOOD haircut at a nice salon. I feel bad saying anything about her because she is a sweet person but she needs just a simple clean wardrobe and a easy to maintain hairstyle. And to bathe regularly.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

Gah! The bangs, the awful curls left untouched, the color.

She wears the same sports bra everyday. Pretty gross. But maybe she's not sweating that much at the gym?
I've noticed the high angle too!! I was wondering if I just hadn't noticed it in the past?

Refrigerator- I thought that same exact thing about the chairs. I cannot for the life of me figure out why they seem to have such dirty surroundings. Their apt. This townhouse. Their cars. It's not just cluttered feeling, it appears to be literally filthy. Not like a hazard zone. But it looks as though they don't use a single chemical to clean.

lily_moon
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lily_moon »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Gah! The bangs, the awful curls left untouched, the color.

She wears the same sports bra everyday. Pretty gross. But maybe she's not sweating that much at the gym?
I've noticed the high angle too!! I was wondering if I just hadn't noticed it in the past?

Refrigerator- I thought that same exact thing about the chairs. I cannot for the life of me figure out why they seem to have such dirty surroundings. Their apt. This townhouse. Their cars. It's not just cluttered feeling, it appears to be literally filthy. Not like a hazard zone. But it looks as though they don't use a single chemical to clean.

honestly I truly feel horrible saying this but I've said it before , they ALL look very unclean and like they smell bad. It makes me sorta sad writing this Bc I bet she reads here. But I just can't deal with that level of laziness.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow so they think that Rosalind had an absent seizure. I'm glad they recognized that and immediately did something about it, and are seeing a neurologist. That can be very scary.
That's one good thing I can say about them, they are proactive with their children's health.

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

That room looked like an episode of hoarders
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

It did look really awful, but they made great progress! It's funny because I'm actually planning on dealing with my own disaster closet today. Hopefully I get as much done as they managed!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

But at what point are you so lazy that you can't place a chair on all fours?? That room was horrible!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That just looked like every other part of their house. They're hoarders and not clean people. They need just to throw allllllll their stuff away and start over.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201706 ... a6874e.jpg[/img]
Also, they whitened the shit out of her teeth in the thumbnail. They look blue.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The guests seemed really bored lol. But Irene was adorable in her hanbok and all the clapping.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Her breathing during talking is really annoying to me. It's like she can breathe normally, so she has to take a deep breath at the end of each sentence.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

One of them are sick or not feeling well quite often.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Does anyone know if Heidi's mom has had weightloss surgery or something? She has very large arms and legs, especially hips/butt, but thin trunk. Reminds me of someone with weight loss surgery.

tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Does anyone know if Heidi's mom has had weightloss surgery or something? She has very large arms and legs, especially hips/butt, but thin trunk. Reminds me of someone with weight loss surgery.

I don't think so. I think she gained a lot of weight when she had her knee problems and that's just how it distributed itself. Heidi seems to carry weight pretty similarly.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Does anyone know if Heidi's mom has had weightloss surgery or something? She has very large arms and legs, especially hips/butt, but thin trunk. Reminds me of someone with weight loss surgery.

I think it's just the way the carry weight. Look at Heidi, and you'll see the similarity

Jjic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jjic »

I think she looked really great in the bridal show. I loved how she was confident in her runway walk. I hope her AC gets fixed
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

Jjic wrote:I think she looked really great in the bridal show. I loved how she was confident in her runway walk. I hope her AC gets fixed
I agree! I love her personality! Except when Ken tries to say something nerdy funny and she looks unamused. I laugh at almost everything my boyfriend says because I feel bad when he's just there awkwardly laughing alone.

Her confidence was on point! And she's a really great mom! :3
tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

These titles are getting absurd. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... d26470.jpg[/img]

Return to “A-H”