Heidi Kim??

tori
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Kim??

Unread post by tori »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:It definitely makes me wonder if they read here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely think they do. I feel bad because I genuinely like them but the titles and alluding to events in other vlogs vaguely so you have to re-watch them is just sometimes too much. Also, notification team. That is so cringey.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

tori wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:It definitely makes me wonder if they read here.

I definitely think they do. I feel bad because I genuinely like them but the titles and alluding to events in other vlogs vaguely so you have to re-watch them is just sometimes too much. Also, notification team. That is so cringey.

Same. I enjoy them the most, because they're so average. But lately their vlog titles and open mouth thumbnails are definite nicely cringe-worthy.

justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

This is the only title I saw so I didn't know what the big deal was. After all, they need to make enticing titles to get people to watch their videos. They have to make money off their videos. It seems to me like this family has done an exceptional job creating interesting content while still relating to the every-day family.

tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

justkidding wrote:This is the only title I saw so I didn't know what the big deal was. After all, they need to make enticing titles to get people to watch their videos. They have to make money off their videos. It seems to me like this family has done an exceptional job creating interesting content while still relating to the every-day family.

See, I don't find titles like the original enticing at all. I find it a complete turnoff as a regular viewer.

guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

tori wrote:
justkidding wrote:This is the only title I saw so I didn't know what the big deal was. After all, they need to make enticing titles to get people to watch their videos. They have to make money off their videos. It seems to me like this family has done an exceptional job creating interesting content while still relating to the every-day family.

See, I don't find titles like the original enticing at all. I find it a complete turnoff as a regular viewer.

I agree. I really like to watch them and think they are kind and caring people, which is nice to see on YouTube. Most YTers annoy me. The titles can be too over the top and I wish they'd be calmer (the titles lol).
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Heidi is in the same top and bra that she worked out in after her shower.... ew. Maybe she doesn't sweat during the 10-25 mins of working out?! I am dripping during my work out.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Heidi is in the same top and bra that she worked out in after her shower.... ew. Maybe she doesn't sweat during the 10-25 mins of working out?! I am dripping during my work out.

Nvm I'm wrong. She was wearing a pink bra.

tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

"I'll try to remember to link it below."
=
"I am almost definitely not going to link it below."

Jjic
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jjic »

They are at Ollie's birthday. Do you think they were genuinely invited or kinda horned in? I find that Missy has moved on from their friendship, but doesn't want confrontation? Do you think they are staying at the Lannings?
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Jjic wrote:They are at Ollie's birthday. Do you think they were genuinely invited or kinda horned in? I find that Missy has moved on from their friendship, but doesn't want confrontation? Do you think they are staying at the Lannings?
Who knows. I know they were already vacationing in California so maybe missy saw that and invited them?

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Heidi Kim??

Does anyone feel like they're hinting to moving???

I don't think they are, but I feel like they're trying to incite some kind of interest from viewers. Like the way a lot of youtubers make everything a secret surprise.

tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Does anyone feel like they're hinting to moving???

I don't think they are, but I feel like they're trying to incite some kind of interest from viewers. Like the way a lot of youtubers make everything a secret surprise.

I thought they were only planning to be in that house a year anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

tori wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:Does anyone feel like they're hinting to moving???

I thought they were only planning to be in that house a year anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Ooh I didn't remember that. They will never be able to afford anything similar. It would be interesting to see them have to downgrade again.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

What's the housing market like in Arizona? They'll need at least 3 bedrooms, more for all their junk and an office for the both of them. Decent size yard for the dogs. She said they've saved about a 20% down payment and I'm not sure what Ken makes as a teacher

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:What's the housing market like in Arizona? They'll need at least 3 bedrooms, more for all their junk and an office for the both of them. Decent size yard for the dogs. She said they've saved about a 20% down payment and I'm not sure what Ken makes as a teacher

When did she talk about saving 20%?! That's awesome!!!!

They need a massive declutter!!

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:What's the housing market like in Arizona? They'll need at least 3 bedrooms, more for all their junk and an office for the both of them. Decent size yard for the dogs. She said they've saved about a 20% down payment and I'm not sure what Ken makes as a teacher

This was a few years ago while they were still living in that little tiny shack. I can't remember if it was before she was pregnant with Irene or not. But definitely before she was born

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:

This was a few years ago while they were still living in that little tiny shack. I can't remember if it was before she was pregnant with Irene or not. But definitely before she was born

Huh! Interesting! I hope they do start looking for a home to buy then. That'd be great content. I just can't picture them doing that??

justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

Maybe you could post the link to that video.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It was just a comment on a video. I wouldn't know where to start looking! Sorry!

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Am I far removed from reality? Heidi said Ken's dad's house is paid off. And he charges the same as if they moved into the 2 bedroom house they were looking at prior to the offer to move into Ken's dad's house... I know my family would never make me pay to live in a house of theirs that is paid off. Like, I expect they should pay every single bill that the house accumulates, but it seems very strange to me that a parent would try to make money off their child??? Especially their child who is a teacher, with a wife who stays home and takes care of their children. Heidi sounds very thankful and says his dad was generous not to charge what the house is worth to rent. I'm put off by this, but I want to know if this is because I've had a very different upbringing (I'm assuming).

Return to “A-H”