boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Kim??

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:So she uploaded the whole story of her home birth. I haven't gotten a chance to watch it yet, but from the comments it seems like the paramedics were pretty awful to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, it sounds like they were. I don't get what "there are two of you here" has anything to do with why the paramedics wouldn't let her leave? She quotes that a few times. Could anyone explain?

I tried placing myself in her shoes, I'd probably be an emotional mess in that moment. That one guy seriously sounded like a dick!

From what I understood the paramedics wouldn't let her leave and made it seem like she HAD to listen to them because SHE called them there and SHE let them into her house. Which she then proceeded to clarify since she didn't call them and she didn't let them into her home.
So "there's two of you" seems to me like they were saying that sure, you didn't call us but your husband obviously did and so you are now under our responsibility whether you want it or not.
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

I took it as Heidi might not have called them but that Irene can't speak for herself and that their are 2 of them meaning Heidi might not need them but Irene does. They definitely treated them horribly and I completely understand her being upset.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ya I took it as Irene can't speak for herself. They definitely treated her poorly. Before she actually told the story I just thought they were being dramatic, but it's clear they were treated like shit. It really wasn't Heidi's fault how she gave birth but she finessed the shit out of it and then got shamed.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

I think it's really shitty how people shamed her for being upset about it. Birth trauma is a very real thing and it doesn't have to be a near death experience to have a profound emotional impact on you. It's a real problem that women can be so judgmental and shitty to women who have had traumatic birth experiences.

tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

Aaaand Heidi started a new channel. Why would you do that when you already hardly upload???

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

A channel about fucking fish nonetheless. That's going to fail immediately

MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:A channel about fucking fish nonetheless. That's going to fail immediately

You have a link?

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

My god. What is her new channel? She has a family channel, a mommy/breastfeeding channel, and a make up channel. What else does she even do or have interest in?!

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

I was just coming to say this. She can barely handle the channels she has so she makes another and about fish. She is so weird. She's a stay at home mom who uses youtube to supplement their income but doesn't utilize their channels correctly. If she focused of Heidikimtv and suddenkimpact they might get more pattern supporters and then they could afford to send their child to preschool which would greatly benefit Rosalind considering her speech delay. I know it is getting better and was mostly because of her tie but she still needs continuous social interaction with other kids her age.
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FISH?!?! Lol!

monkey837
Talker
Talker

Unread post by monkey837 »

Don't get me wrong -- I love fish and sort of an intrigued about this new channel -- but she really needs to pick her focus. She clearly has given the vlog to ken, so I guess that's a start...

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

so they said they would be posting more vlogs, the last one posted was 3 weeks ago. Heidi has been sporadically posting on her mommy channel but nothing consistent.
Yet her stupid fish channel has regular content with the last video being uploaded 3 days ago. Most of them barely breaking 300 views.

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

So they posted another vlog.... does anyone else think it looks like Heidi had gained some weight?!
PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Refrigerator_Light wrote:So they posted another vlog.... does anyone else think it looks like Heidi had gained some weight?!
Just based on the thumbnail I thought her body looked a lot larger than it usually does. But I thought maybe it was a bad angle. Now I want to watch lol.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It does look like she has. She's always been a little thicker through her hips and thighs but I thought fairly slim throughout the rest. It may have also been that God awful shirt she was wearing.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Wow. Just watched. She has gained quite a bit of weight. Even her wrists looked bigger. The shirt did not help, because that tiny bow cut her neck in a place that made it look like her double chin went straight to her chest, but really her neck is longer.

Do you guys know if she has PCOS? I know weight gain during nursing is common with those with PCOS. Happened to me. 30lbs gained each baby!

Refrigerator_Light
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Refrigerator_Light »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:It does look like she has. She's always been a little thicker through her hips and thighs but I thought fairly slim throughout the rest. It may have also been that God awful shirt she was wearing.

Yeah, I always found her to be very bottom heavy, but slimmer up top... but I was genuinely shocked when I saw her in this vlog. Yes, the shirt was awful- but she had quite a gut in one kitchen scene- plus the double chin!
Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
Do you guys know if she has PCOS? I know weight gain during nursing is common with those with PCOS. Happened to me. 30lbs gained each baby! Image

I don't have PCOS and I gained weight while breastfeeding. Its actually quite common to gain instead of lose while breastfeeding. We just only here about how it helps you lose weight. She gained a bit once she started to wean Rosalind because she was still eating the extra calories. Maybe Irene has slowed down on nursing and Heidi hasn't adjusted her diet to match.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They never have really had the greatest diet. Maybe her metabolism is just catching up with her

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Heidi Kim??

Do you think Heidi was alluding to some sort of eating disorder? Or like obsessive excruciating? I only started watching her when she started TTCing for Irene, so I've only known her to be a little chubby (not fat or anything), but photos of her look as though she was a lot thinner in the past.

30 mins at the gym, that's including shower time? It seems more than taking it easy lol. Just sounds like an expensive shower.
I get wanting a moment without your kids when one is glued to you nearly 24/7. But I hope she starts a health journey. It would make for good footage!

Also, does anyone feel like Heidi has NO sense of humor??? Nothing in particular has happened recently for me to say that. But she's very dry and humorless to me. Like if someone tries to throw in a joke (someone as in Ken, of course) and she immediately dismisses it with seriousness (not mean-spirited). There's something lackluster in her personality. Yet, I click on the videos!

Return to “A-H”