Heidi Kim??

laurasleaf
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Heidi Kim??

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Ouch, bit rude i thought that in the end of the daily bumps video bryan pans his camera around their massive dinner table and shouts out to everyone there...but heidi...im sure it was just an accident, but still.

true, it looked like she hadnt even showered in the first vloggerfair video; and those shoes and pants, damn, they look like they belong to ken.
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

It looked like her hair got caught in Seattle rain. It looked really cute at the beginning of the day and then she got lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
907ninja
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 907ninja »

laurasleaf wrote:Ouch, bit rude i thought that in the end of the daily bumps video bryan pans his camera around their massive dinner table and shouts out to everyone there...but heidi...im sure it was just an accident, but still.

true, it looked like she hadnt even showered in the first vloggerfair video; and those shoes and pants, damn, they look like they belong to ken.
Unfortunately, I don't think he did that on accident.
The bumps like to use people to get what they want. When they both had small channels it was ok, but they are way too good for her now.
It's really really sad. I think Heidi really helped missy with cloth diapering. I think Heidi had good intentions for sure and you can tell she puts her family first. You gotta give her credit tho, she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. So buying clothes for one weekend, to probably not be used again for a while, isn't something she wanted to do.

laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

907ninja wrote:
laurasleaf wrote:Ouch, bit rude i thought that in the end of the daily bumps video bryan pans his camera around their massive dinner table and shouts out to everyone there...but heidi...im sure it was just an accident, but still.

The bumps like to use people to get what they want. When they both had small channels it was ok, but they are way too good for her now.
It's really really sad. I think Heidi really helped missy with cloth diapering. I think Heidi had good intentions for sure and you can tell she puts her family first. You gotta give her credit tho, she doesn't pretend to be someone she's not. So buying clothes for one weekend, to probably not be used again for a while, isn't something she wanted to do.

the way he held the camera on heidi and paused, then just moved on was painful to watch.

I absolutely agree, missy used to look up to heidi, now on one hand i feel like bryan sees himself as a superstar and heidi is just a peasant...but on the other hand i know daily bumps donated old cameras to sudden kimpact, and there was the recent disney holliday, and invite to dinner etc at vloggerfair.
I would like to give bryan the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, he is an absolute douche, so i probably shouldnt.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

At least the lumps linked her channel in their video.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by PostyMcPosterston »

laurasleaf wrote:
907ninja wrote:

the way he held the camera on heidi and paused, then just moved on was painful to watch.

I absolutely agree, missy used to look up to heidi, now on one hand i feel like bryan sees himself as a superstar and heidi is just a peasant...but on the other hand i know daily bumps donated old cameras to sudden kimpact, and there was the recent disney holliday, and invite to dinner etc at vloggerfair.
I would like to give bryan the benefit of the doubt, but yeah, he is an absolute douche, so i probably shouldnt.
It almost looked like there was a cut in filming too. I wonder if he mentioned Heidi then took her out? Lol either way!

It was nice of Bryan to link their channel down below. It would have been nicer to introduce them. Or show Missy interacting. "Hey guys, this is my friend Heidi from SuddenKimpact, she has a mommy channel HeidiKimTv, we met and collaborated in 2013 and go take a look at that video!" Or "for you long-time viewers, I bet you remember Heidi, this is Irene, her newest baby. For new viewers, you can check her out in the link below!" Make her seem like she has SOME giving heart outside of her family...

tori
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tori »

PostyMcPosterston wrote:
laurasleaf wrote:
907ninja wrote: Unfortunately, I don't think he did that on accident.

It almost looked like there was a cut in filming too. I wonder if he mentioned Heidi then took her out? Lol either way!

It was nice of Bryan to link their channel down below. It would have been nicer to introduce them. Or show Missy interacting. "Hey guys, this is my friend Heidi from SuddenKimpact, she has a mommy channel HeidiKimTv, we met and collaborated in 2013 and go take a look at that video!" Or "for you long-time viewers, I bet you remember Heidi, this is Irene, her newest baby. For new viewers, you can check her out in the link below!" Make her seem like she has SOME giving heart outside of her family...

Especially considering they found out they were pregnant with Irene at their house...

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

The fact that they found out they were pregnant at the lanning residence is still weird as fuck to me. I would never take a pregnancy test at a friends house like that. We're ttc and I won't even take them at my moms house lmao.

kittypurry
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by kittypurry »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:The fact that they found out they were pregnant at the lanning residence is still weird as fuck to me. I would never take a pregnancy test at a friends house like that. We're ttc and I won't even take them at my moms house lmao.

I agree it's weird. But at least they didn't conceive a baby at a friends house, in their friends' bed though, right? Image

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

kittypurry wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:The fact that they found out they were pregnant at the lanning residence is still weird as fuck to me. I would never take a pregnancy test at a friends house like that. We're ttc and I won't even take them at my moms house lmao.

I agree it's weird. But at least they didn't conceive a baby at a friends house, in their friends' bed though, right? Image

While the pregnant friend instead slept on the floor in the living room.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Poor rosiland when Heidi came back from vloggerfair. She really needs to spend the night away from her parents more often. I've never seen her spend the night with anyone. My son spends a night every couple weeks with my mom and it really helps I think.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Jaw dropped seeing that fridge. They need steel cleaner, desperately. Wtf

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... 088918.png[/img]

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PostyMcPosterston wrote:Jaw dropped seeing that fridge. They need steel cleaner, desperately. Wtf

Hey at least it looks like they made an effort to clean it though!

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:
PostyMcPosterston wrote:Jaw dropped seeing that fridge. They need steel cleaner, desperately. Wtf

Hey at least it looks like they made an effort to clean it though!

Heidi probably won't see this but whatever
Windex! Windex cleans stainless steel so easily.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

Looks like she met a lot of nice people who will hopefully be much kinder to her and not like an outsider like the bumps do now. At least Cullen seemed to be nice to her

Princessyen12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Princessyen12 »

I watch Brittany from Bits of Paradis who was in one of her Seattle vlogs as well and in here Seattle recap she said "Heidi from.... I can't remember her channel name" I kind of thought it was funny because Heidi always acts like she's best friends with everyone she meets.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTube sounds like high school to be honest. It seems like there is a definite cool crowd (the big YTers), and the wannabes and posers who are tripping over eachother trying to get in with them. It's like Heidi is just one of the nerdy crowd trying to fit in anywhere, but not exactly being "let in." It's actually very sad to see grown adults behaving this way.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Heidi was apart of that crowd in actual high school too. It sucks cause she's a really sweet girl and seems like she made an effort to get to know other channels names/stories. But the big fam bloggers right now are catty.

PostyMcPosterston
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Heidi was apart of that crowd in actual high school too. It sucks cause she's a really sweet girl and seems like she made an effort to get to know other channels names/stories. But the big fam bloggers right now are catty.

Has there been a video where Heidi talks about her high school experience? She seems as if she might have always been a little on the dweeby side. Not even like nerdy smart. Just awkward without many friends. And I truly imagine she smells of dirty dog. With how disheveled she seems to be, I picture her wearing clothing a few times before washing. And I'm going to put money on those two dogs not getting any sort of regular bathing or grooming.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I don't think she's done a video specifically on her HS experience but she's talked about it in various videos. I think she was a drama/musical nerd.

Return to “A-H”