beingmommywithstyle

BeautifulEyez
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beingmommywithstyle

Unread post by BeautifulEyez »

Well her husband is into Jeeps and has a lot of tools and car stuff hence his desire for a big garage. I believe he's an engineer for one of the major car companies (I'm thinking Dodge). After all she spends a bunch of $ on LVs and purses so it's only fair the husband has a place to do his thing.

I do think she spends way too much on toys & clothes for her girls. I like to spoil my two daughters, but how many American Girl dolls do they need? She must be spending thousands on that stuff. She also buys tons of crappy house decor/craft projects that never look that great.

When I saw her thumbnail pic the other day I thought she looked preggo. Not sure if she is or just that big, but it sure would get interesting with another baby in the mix.

I'm curious to see this new house. I can't believe they've been in that hotel for so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

does she ever cook ? all she feed her kids is processed food ... I try not to judge but I'm amazed how something as easy as peanut butter sandwich she buys ready made ones ... how lazy can she get

I feel bad for her kids when I watch the grocery haul ... they never eat a home made meal ... they eat junk all the time ...
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

I agree. She's a stay at home mom. Her kids shouldn't be fed crap all the time. Bella's lunches and snacks are also full of processed crap. Can't imagine why she can't lose weight.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I just unsubbed today, I could not STAND her anymore. She is very spoiled and entitled, I can't believe that she has her own purse room! What a waste of money, she could be putting that money towards a college fund. She must spend thousands of dollars a year on purses. They also goes on so many Disney trips, I love Disney World but I would get extremely sick of going if I went a few times a year
#FreeFinleyandJackson
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I don't understand Disney multiple times a year in the YT mom community. Obviously it's awesome to go but don't they realize all the other places they could visit as a family?
Completely agree about the purse room it's so nauseating she even calls at that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Hilly
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Hilly »

what us her obsession with american girl dolls ? I don't see her kids as obsessed as her with it
Mama2dg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Mama2dg »

Did you notice that the american girls are getting an Easter basket too.... Weird in my opinion....
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

She has to look for reasons to spend money.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

A car crashed in her house :? scary
#FreeFinleyandJackson
timmytommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by timmytommy »

I can't believe there isn't more snark on her. Her Disney videos right now seem nonstop. And her husband always looks so ticked if he actually makes it into a frame of one of her vlogs. What's up with that relationship?
NatalieP
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NatalieP »

Her husband is clearly not into the vlogging. She once said in a q&a that he wants her to be a stay at home mom and he felt like YouTube was a job and didn't really care for it. I used to be subscribed but just can't watch her anymore. Her videos are so boring. I think she is part of some mommy Disney program, not sure the exact terms. She seems like a business savvy person and knows Disney, American girl and toy review videos bring in views. I was surprised she posted so much about the car crashing into her house. I was easily able to find out their first and last names as well as her address. There is no chemistry between her and her husband. I think does YouTube mainly as an outlet because she has no friends and is bored sitting at home.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

NatalieP wrote:Her husband is clearly not into the vlogging. She once said in a q&a that he wants her to be a stay at home mom and he felt like YouTube was a job and didn't really care for it. I used to be subscribed but just can't watch her anymore. Her videos are so boring. I think she is part of some mommy Disney program, not sure the exact terms. She seems like a business savvy person and knows Disney, American girl and toy review videos bring in views. I was surprised she posted so much about the car crashing into her house. I was easily able to find out their first and last names as well as her address. There is no chemistry between her and her husband. I think does YouTube mainly as an outlet because she has no friends and is bored sitting at home.

I an surprised she said something about the car too because it gave her location. I live close to her so it was in the local news.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I think that she said something about the car since it would give her a boost in views\subs. She's obviously not very careful about their safety or she's very naive about it. But I mean, come on. After something news worthy like that I'm sure it would be easy to find their address if I was her I would have mentioned to the viewers that something happened to their home but she can't give many details to protect the privacy of everyone involved.
She didn't seem concerned about the driver either. Yes he crashed into their home, but he was obviously going through something and now he will live with this accident for a very long time. I just hope they and their family are ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#FreeFinleyandJackson
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I've always really liked her, but lately I'm cringing at the abundance of STUFF. I'm so amazed by Bella and that she's such a sweet, appreciative child. Because those kids get so much! I feel like my kids are spoiled but we don't give them half this stuff. Like, Natalie's birthday, did anyone watch that? She had a ton of gifts, plus went to pick out stuff from the Disney store. And then they also gave Bella gifts for her "half birthday" at the same time? Then they got this giant dollhouse for them. It's so much, especially a couple weeks before Christmas (which I imagine will still be huge).

It was nice to see her husband setting up the dollhouse and taking time to explain how he went about it. He's usually not in vlogs and if he is, he seems annoyed (I know they had issues with Youtube in the past, and him not wanting it to be a "job" for her, but maybe he's come around now that she's seeing so many perks from it?). I enjoyed seeing him want to be involved.

Again, I like her and am a regular viewer, but I'm curious to see how her daughters grow up and if they'll end up being materialistic and ungrateful. Are they being set up for disappointment later in life? I can't imagine having a childhood with multiple Disney trips a year and new toys all the time, and still being able to marry an "Average Joe" and feel content with that life if they don't end up with a ton of money someday. They are both such sweet kids, but this isn't an ordinary childhood they're being given. I think they're going to have more issues with Natalie than Bella in this regard. We're starting to have entitlement issues with our own kids, I'm curious how this will play out for hers (or what we'd even see on camera).
Wayward
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Wayward »

I really don't think she's as well off as she makes it seem. Have you watched her grocery hauls all stuff that's cheap, off brand, processed, etc. I like watching her at times but then stop watching at time too as she seems she over spends money. Is she thinking about the future like college education for her two girls? Instead of buying toys and going on multiple vacation save some of it so she can pay for college later. Growing up getting everything you want and then some makes kids feel entitled and later in life she will be stuck with two spoiled little brats not wanting to move out!
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yeah, I think they are comfortable but perhaps spend more than they probably should. In the Q&A with her husband, they agreed that money is what they fight about the most; she likes to spend, he likes to save. Now, it's also possible that he is just a bit more stingy with money and would like more in savings and more of a cushion than she feels is necessary. In the past he has seemed a bit controlling and I think he definitely "wears the pants in the relationship." And he is into Jeeps and spends money on his own stuff as well. I do feel like her husband would insist on setting aside money for the girls for college. I don't think those two will ever have to want for much (except new American Girl dolls and another Disney trip and other unnecessary stuff).

I thought the video of the surprise gift of the next Disney trip was kind of sad. Yeah, the girls were sort of excited, but it was also a bit "oh cool another trip" while she tried to make it seem more exciting. My kids would flip out if we surprised them with that news. When we went to Disney World it was a huge freaking deal and they still talk about it nearly a year later.

She posted on instagram about wanting to focus on home decor this year and finding her home style. So I guess that's code for more Home Goods hauls and more $$$ for her to spend. She kind of reminds me of a more mature version of Britney. Her hobbies revolve around shopping and collecting materialistic things, and it doesn't seem like she does much for just herself outside of youtube (although at least she does some conferences and travels, and I will say that she does more with her kids and she isn't lazy about taking them places or having them involved in stuff). I still like and follow her, but I'm starting to be turned off by the shopping and stuffstuffstuff and materialism. It's okay for kids to want things and not get them. It's okay to walk into a store without buying them things. It's going to be interesting when they are teenagers!
Wayward
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Wayward »

I'm thinking the girls may be getting a little tired of the Disney trips! Maybe they need to go to Disneyland now that would be a surprise for them. I'm thinking she got another cruise for free from social media moms or whatever she's a part of now I would say that's extremely lucky! Disney cruises are very expensive even in off season they are 4,000 for a family of four that's not including the extras like gratuities. But yea the lady spends way too much it's like she's just throwing away money bc they've got it.
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Does anyone else think it's unfair that families like hers that are financially stable get free dream vacations? I know it's part of a social media deal but it would be nice to give trips like that to more deserving families.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Wayward
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Wayward »

Yes I do agree with you! Notice how she never mentions exactly what she does to get these free vacations? She's very vague about how she became a part of whatever social media moms group she does. She wouldn't want someone else getting a free vacation that was supposed to be hers...
ashmash
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ashmash »

For the life of me I could never understand why they wouldn't give their kids some different vacation experiences! Take them to see the real world or some more of their own country if you can afford it! But if she's getting the Disney trips for free then I guess that explains it..

I'm really surprised that her husband has all of a sudden started appearing in videos with her! I was always under the impression that he was not a huge fan of her YouTube hobby from comments she's made in the past!

Return to “A-H”