Ptruth
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Gabe and Babe

Unread post by Ptruth »

I love this couple. :love2:

I think she would qualify as a mom vlogger. She's a SAHM with a lil cutie of a son.

I like her and Chad together, they seem to have fun and genuinely love and like each other.

Reminds me of me and my mister when we first started out many many years ago.
opalescent
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Gabe and Babe

Unread post by opalescent »

I like them, too.

Their most recent vlog--well, the one before the most recent one, to be exact--got soooo many negative comments. They addressed them in the most recent vlog. The "controversy" was pretty much about people getting up in arms about the way Chad was joking with Gabe's mother. They address the comments in the vlog titled "Can we live?!"
Ptruth
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Ptruth »

The funny thing to me is that my hubby goes in on my family and his in much the same way Chad did. Folks who watch their channel should "know" GABE well enough to know she would not stand for ANYONE disrespecting her mom her nana or her sister. Chad doesn't come off as a douche type to me, and I didn't bat an eye when he said those things. My first thought was "they must be cool like that".

I LOVE the way Chad always compliments Gabe. Too cute
MarlboroPrincess
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MarlboroPrincess »

I actually really like them, they are really nice and cute together, well spoken, real and fairly entertaining. Plus I love Gabes natural hair. I love kinky super curly hair and wish more African American women would get away from weaves and wigs and just maintain their hair, because it's so unique and pretty. But that's a whoooole 'nother can of worms.

Granted, I can't watch them daily, I think they would get boring then, but I check up on them here and there.
petitparamour
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by petitparamour »

I adore this family! Their child.is so happy and cute. It's amazing. I feel like gabe and chad are very happy together and have some serious chemistry going on. I enjoy watching them a lot just because of their interaction with each other.
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Koshka »

Just discovered them this past weekend and love them so far. Love their relationship with each other and their child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I really like Gabe and Chad too. They were the first family vloggers I watched.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Id also like to say kudos to them for their recent walmart commercial! Great opportunity!
elifino1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by elifino1 »

So is this the couple people are also talking about over on LSA? What happened with them?
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

The most frequent thing I've heard about with them is in regards to Chad's ex wife. She claimed that Chad has a fetish for black women, and that he cheated on her with prostitutes. Also some ppl mention that they were dating while chad was still married I think. Its also been discussed that they did a PSA video on the rumors, I didn't watch it myself. There are ss of a convo someone had with the ex wife.
Koshka
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Koshka »

Oh wow! That sucks. Do you know around when they did the PSA video?

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I think it's weird that the ex-wife would be talking to people at Lsa. They haven't mentioned her in the vlogs. What happened with the ex-wife seems to have happened before they were married. It's not relevant. Personally, I wouldn't believe much of what she's said because she clearly has an axe to grind. It would be different if Gabe and Chad were speaking of her in the vlogs and sharing his story of his marriage with her. They aren't doing that so to seek her out is kinda creepy. He's moved on, she should have too. There's a similar situation going on at Lsa with their friends the Daily Davidsons. There's an ex-fuck buddy who is posting some of their dirt over there. I kinda understand her situation. She claims she wants to clear her name, but I think some of the information she gave crosses the line. Giving descriptions of his dick isn't exactly going to clear your name. Anyways, I think it's weird that she's spending time there speaking about him and his wife. Neither party is innocent, but the Davidsons have moved it, she should too.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Yes I agree with you partly. I'm not sure what the motivation is behind Chads ex divulging info to ppl. With the Davidsons though, it comes across to me as the wife was lying about the circumstances of how her then baby daddy was involved with the other girl. The other girl, stated that the wife waited an entire year after they'd had relations before she posted on that homewrecker website. Then it seems that the wife, even after this, continued to harass her. So that's why the wife was arrested and sued by the other woman that was being drug in the mud. Plus, who announces to the world that their child's father is cheating on them, but stays with him, continues to reproduce, and harasses the fling he once had? It's pathetic.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I agree that the wife has done some messed up things, but the other girl said they've been to court and the judge ruled in her favor. She says the wife sent her proof that she'd asked to have the post taken down and it seems like the harassment has stopped. The homewrecker post is still there that's why I feel like the girl has the the right to clear her name, but I think it's weird that's so willing to speak about them beyond what was done to her.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

True it's odd, but then again depending upon what she was coming across when she googled her name may have prompted her. I believe she said something about people making fun of her appearance and such. So maybe with those remarks, in combination with being labeled a homewrecker were just too much. I can see the validity in that in some ways, especially if I was participating in the Olympics! That's an amazing achievement. If people were going to gossip about me, at least gossip about the truth.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That's another thing I find so weird about her participating in the thread over there. She's a freaking Olympic hopeful. There's no way in hell I'd be contributing to the messiness. I know she maybe preparing to attract sponsors, but I don't think a cheating scandal would hurt her image much. The 4x400 relay seems to be her event and unless she's leading the team (which isn't likely because Richards-Ross will be there to go after history), I don't see her getting much attention. Anyways, it seems like her time would be better spent focusing on qualifying for the Olympic team. She let all of Lsa run with the idea she's already made the team. That's not true. The trials are in July. There is no team yet.

pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

People do odd things to defend themselves. I get both sides of it though. Still risky nontheless.

Return to “A-H”