AprilAthena7

vintagelover
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

AprilAthena7

Unread post by vintagelover »

I thought we could start a thread about her here on ytmd now that she is pregnant.
Msladyk81
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: AprilAthena7

Unread post by Msladyk81 »

Maybe once she has her baby we'll here more about her here. I really hope it's not a lot of bashing though, cause I really like her. Her and Justin are so cute and just seem like the sweetest, nicest people.
PoshMommy08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by PoshMommy08 »

She had the baby…born today, on Easter! Their vlogs should be interesting!
I love the ladies on GG, they are hilarious!
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

PoshMommy08 wrote:She had the baby…born today, on Easter! Their vlogs should be interesting!
Do you think they go a little far though on gurugossiper? Especially recently. It does irk me how they try to portray themselves as a 50's couple, but some of the things said on gg, I feel goes too far. But it could just be me. Lol

I will admit I was very disappointed that Justin quit/was fired, whatever happened, his job. Its sad how so many youtube husbands end up doing that.
vintagelover
Talker
Talker

Oh, and I found it really horrible how little liam rolled over and banged his head on the hardwood floor and they just laughed about it! What the heck?
prettylittleesther
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by prettylittleesther »

vintagelover wrote:
PoshMommy08 wrote:She had the baby…born today, on Easter! Their vlogs should be interesting!
Do you think they go a little far though on gurugossiper? Especially recently. It does irk me how they try to portray themselves as a 50's couple, but some of the things said on gg, I feel goes too far. But it could just be me. Lol

I will admit I was very disappointed that Justin quit/was fired, whatever happened, his job. Its sad how so many youtube husbands end up doing that.
I'm sorry I know this is from last year and AandJ can be annoying sometimes but i think they are really nice people and their parenting is A++++++++ compared to Bryan and Missy.

on GG, I don't mind if they make fun of April and Justin but I hate it when they nake fun of Liam. Calling a baby ugly is so mature. Lol.
QueenCarol
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by QueenCarol »

Yeah the GG thread is funny sometimes, but if you're new to the thread they kind of treat you like nothing you want to add to the conversation matters.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

IMO Justin swings both ways...
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Justin seems weird to me. I'm not sure what it is. I don't think he's into guys, but he could be. His body is built strangely. He has hips and thighs like a woman. I like April. I think she tries hard to be good at everything she does. She's a little too tough on herself. I wonder what's going on with them this week? They decided not to vlog. I've read some of the stuff that's said about Liam and I hope that isn't getting to her. He's perfectly fine and they're attentive parents. I think April is one of the better parents on YT. I think she's lonely though. I feel sad for her sometimes.
SBC1990
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SBC1990 »

So did they say why they took some time off?

Apparently she was pregnant again but lost it.
You Got It Dude 8-)
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I think they took time off because the terrible things people were saying about Liam and their parenting were really getting to April.

Return to “A-H”