How Jen Does It

WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: How Jen Does It

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

thegooseiscooked wrote:I went and checked her out. I liked her. I subbed.

Yes, her videos seem to be based on candidmommy's. Hauls. Recipes. Work outs. Cleaning. DITL. Candidmommy Jeni never owned these themes, they are of interest to me no matter who posts them. I am a mum.

I like this Jeni better because she's not so desperate for me to like her. She puts it out there, this is what I do, and doesn't make excuses. She cooks yummy looking meals as opposed to the candidmommy veggie slop. Thanks for bringing her to my attention. Better than the usual crap I watch on YouTube.

One thing though....she has an abnormally long neck. Looks like a giraffe.

She has man hands too. I read it somewhere on this crazy thread and now I can't not look. I like her husband a lot. I've watched on and off for a few years.
WhatSheSaid
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by WhatSheSaid »

Tamsy wrote:I love your photo & name KIM KARDASHIAN. That's cute. This woman has a boat load of baggage, yet gets on the computer making YouTube videos acting like she is holier than thou. That NOTHING is ever wrong, that she never had any issues, & everything is perfect. She won't allow a negative comment to even one video. I despise that. There's just many things!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right, she has issues. She is a prisoner of her routines, she is rigid, she wants perfection, she is a control freak. There are a lot if people out there just like her. She is one dimentional. Her husband indulges her. She sometimes seems to fall into a "girl" role when out with John. I think she is both very fragile and tough as boots. But I don't like the grip she has on the comment section. I figure if I've watched months of material over a couple of years time, why is it a problem if I ask you a question? I don't want to feel like I have to tip toe through the comment section because you're just a whole lot of uptight whatnot. It sucks the fun out of watching and contributing.
chacha77
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chacha77 »

Why am I here? Because I can. I stand up against bullies like you. Let me guess... you ALL voted for Donald Trump, LOL. I can hear you chanting now "Build that Wall' and "Trump that B*&^%$". Just because the hate you spew is on the internet doesn't make it any less harmful. It's fine if you don't really like her channel, but calling her anorexic and ugly is seriously messed up. The truth is you're just a sad bunch of non-contributing zero's with empty lives. You know the REALITY is no one would ever watch anything you put out there. All of these ferociously witty comebacks, hahaha omg... so terrifying. I'm sure I'd be shaking in my boots over at the Gluten-Factory or whatever you call that quagmire of site you mouth-breathers keep droning on about. You do know most of you write like you're at about a 6th grade reading level, hahaha!
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

chacha77 wrote:Why am I here? Because I can. I stand up against bullies like you. Let me guess... you ALL voted for Donald Trump, LOL. I can hear you chanting now "Build that Wall' and "Trump that B*&^%$". Just because the hate you spew is on the internet doesn't make it any less harmful. It's fine if you don't really like her channel, but calling her anorexic and ugly is seriously messed up. The truth is you're just a sad bunch of non-contributing zero's with empty lives. You know the REALITY is no one would ever watch anything you put out there. All of these ferociously witty comebacks, hahaha omg... so terrifying. I'm sure I'd be shaking in my boots over at the Gluten-Factory or whatever you call that quagmire of site you mouth-breathers keep droning on about. You do know most of you write like you're at about a 6th grade reading level, hahaha!
What yes the entire international membership participated in the American election, seem to be making a few blanket judgements yourself
WhatSheSaid wrote:
thegooseiscooked wrote:I went and checked her out. I liked her. I subbed.

Yes, her videos seem to be based on candidmommy's. Hauls. Recipes. Work outs. Cleaning. DITL. Candidmommy Jeni never owned these themes, they are of interest to me no matter who posts them. I am a mum.

I like this Jeni better because she's not so desperate for me to like her. She puts it out there, this is what I do, and doesn't make excuses. She cooks yummy looking meals as opposed to the candidmommy veggie slop. Thanks for bringing her to my attention. Better than the usual crap I watch on YouTube.

One thing though....she has an abnormally long neck. Looks like a giraffe.

She has man hands too. I read it somewhere on this crazy thread and now I can't not look. I like her husband a lot. I've watched on and off for a few years.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

Sorry bottom post added in error.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry, but you just come off as a bunch of low IQ Trump Supporters. Jen's gorgeous and you know it. You're all just intimated by her looks and success. Since when is a long neck a negative? Have you mouth-breathers ever heard of Audrey Hepburn? Considering how many views and subs she's got, she must be doing something right! I'd love to see how many people would bother watching the drool you lot would produce hahaha!!! And how is it possible that you're all being schooled by one person here? What do you guys have a combined IQ of like 85? ROFL
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

If you think you are "schooling" us than you are more delusional than I originally thought. Which I didn't think was possible.

There's this wonderful thing about being human, it's called having an opinion. Just because everyone doesn't agree with your personal opinion on something doesn't make them any less intelligent than you. Judging by the way you type and the bullshit that you spit I would say it probably makes them more intelligent than you.

P.S I'm Australian, no trump supporting votes from over here wouldn't surprise me if you voted for him though, you're about as narrow minded and arrogant as him

#schooled.

chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

I know you are but what am I? Really, that's the best you got? LMAO

I totally agree, we're all entitled to our own opinions. Whether they be like mine or hateful and destructive like all of yours. You know there's a saying... "If you don't stand up against it, you stand for it" And I'm not standing for the horrifying crap you "ladies" are spewing about a totally innocent woman that is just out there trying to help people. And like I said with your combined IQ of 85, shutting down you trolls hasn't been that hard LOL. It's really totally fine if you don't like her, but it takes a special kind of person to shred a woman they're never even met!! Is all of the vial name calling really necessary? Of course if you met her in person, none of you cowards would say any of this crap to her face. You do know that is far more a reflection of you mutants than ever will be of her. I'm Australian too, and you may as well be a Trump supporter (whether you voted for him or not) with your ghastly comments. This is just my opinion of you, which I'm entitled to...
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chacha77 wrote:I know you are but what am I? Really, that's the best you got? LMAO

I totally agree, we're all entitled to our own opinions. Whether they be like mine or hateful and destructive like all of yours. You know there's a saying... "If you don't stand up against it, you stand for it" And I'm not standing for the horrifying crap you "ladies" are spewing about a totally innocent woman that is just out there trying to help people. And like I said with your combined IQ of 85, shutting down you trolls hasn't been that hard LOL. It's really totally fine if you don't like her, but it takes a special kind of person to shred a woman they're never even met!! Is all of the vial name calling really necessary? Of course if you met her in person, none of you cowards would say any of this crap to her face. You do know that is far more a reflection of you mutants than ever will be of her. I'm Australian too, and you may as well be a Trump supporter (whether you voted for him or not) with your ghastly comments. This is just my opinion of you, which I'm entitled to...
The only one spewing "horrifying crap" is you. You're having a go at everyone on this thread for saying mean things about Jen, and yet here you are being a rude, condescending bitch to all of us. Perhaps you need to have a look in your own backyard before looking in all of ours.

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And I don't know why you keep coming back here commenting on a dead thread, no one has made a comment about any of Jen's videos on this thread in over a year. It is YOU who keeps bringing this thread up. I only comment because it comes up in my notifications.
This is the last time I will comment back to you. Crawl back to hole you came from. If anyone is a troll here it is you. And you're terrible at it. Peace out bitch

chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

Whoa, whoa, calm down Stacy. I've really seemed to get under your skin there hey. Don't you know you're putting yourself out there on the internet, you're bound to attract a few people that write negative stuff about you. Besides, people online aren't real and don't have feelings... duh!

I don't mean to be, as you say, a condescending bitch, but there's quite a lot of evidence that links a connection between aggressive behaviors and mood swings to gluten in the diet
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

chacha77 wrote:Whoa, whoa, calm down Stacy. I've really seemed to get under your skin there hey. Don't you know you're putting yourself out there on the internet, you're bound to attract a few people that write negative stuff about you. Besides, people online aren't real and don't have feelings... duh!

I don't mean to be, as you say, a condescending bitch, but there's quite a lot of evidence that links a connection between aggressive behaviors and mood swings to gluten in the diet
I didn't mean to like your post, just thought I'd let you know it's stacEy.

chacha77
Amateur
Amateur

Ok, StacEy thanks for liking my post. Now you keep on spreading that love in the world ;)
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

Thank you for who reported it. You know who you are! I have banned chacha though I'm sure they'll be back.
Aaliyah_uk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Aaliyah_uk »

chacha77 wrote:I know you are but what am I? Really, that's the best you got? LMAO

Have you every heard of the word hypocrite (google it), or it may be easier to just look in the mirror,

I haven't posted on this thread however, your comments are judgemental, very stereotypical, and wait for it juvenile.

If your reading this thread, and have actively sought it out then clearly your no better than any else here,

What makes your negativity towards posters here justified , but their negativity unjustified,

And please don't talk to me about achievement, I work at a higher level , than Jen could even dream of , while stirring her small portions of organic peas.

I suggest you take a seat , your no better than the people your attacking ,

And please don't bother attacking my , grammar as I'm not proof reading this , your not worth the time .
bbgorilla
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by bbgorilla »

EleanorRigby wrote:Thank you for who reported it. You know who you are! I have banned chacha though I'm sure they'll be back.
Was she really from Australia?
QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

I like Jen, I don't really have anything really bad to say about her besides the fact that she.... talks.....so.....slow....
Has anyone else noticed this?
BAKED
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BAKED »

When I watched her, I did move the speed to 1.5 because she talks so slowly, but lately all of her videos are misleading. ALL of her content has jumped to sponsored. It used to be that some of her content was sponsored, but now it's all. It's sad.
BAKED
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by BAKED »

When I watched her, I did move the speed to 1.5 because she talks so slowly, but lately all of her videos are misleading. ALL of her content has jumped to sponsored. It used to be that some of her content was sponsored, but now it's all. It's sad.
Blackteaalwayshot

Unread post by Blackteaalwayshot »

Hi guys! I don’t know if anyone still cares about howjendoesit but she has obviously caused a lot of discussion in the past and she’s slowly starting to come back on Instagram and soon she might even be back on YouTube even after her dramatic leaving because she ran out of ideas has a boring fake life and everyone was calling her out on not being perfect and she wasn’t making as much money so she quit. And didn’t even let the people who have watched her forever say goodbye or anything. That just shows her character. If you really think she would be friends with her followers in really life guess again. Unless u have a artificial relationship or serve a purpose of giving something in her life good luck with that. She barley even has deep relationships with her sons. Well she’s trying to come back now and you guessed it for money! She’s posting on Instagram again mainly reels(bc she makes money off those) not because she misses the people who are still so devoted to her but because she needs the money and misses people obsessing over her. Her husband isn’t bringing home as much money these days and they are doing all these pretentious remodels to their house so she’s using her platform which she says she doest care about to gain money from it because she hasn’t worked a day in her life. Oh my bad when she was like 19 at her family’s fast food place(that they are handing down to her brother that she hates and not her) and then she got knocked up and then decided to marry “jawn” he really is that pathetic and boring. Like think of the least attentive husband and father that’s John Lee. She doest have the perfect life she says she does she isn’t the perfect mother at all almost the worst. Her older son is gay and moved to Florida which is great but she thinks he’s going to hell. And the younger one they are trying to kick out of their home for no reason and barley even talk to him. But don’t worry she’ll always post a Mother’s Day pic with them even if she has to force them to like her. She’s an anorexic with crazy food problems who starves herself and wants to be 130 pounds at 5’9. She’s starting to look very scary doubt her husband says anything as long as he can get through a day with out barley talking to her he’s happy. Control freak who has no friends no social life and hides behind church to make people think she is nice. She doesn’t support women she supports no one she judges everyone she meets she think she is better than everyone her and her husband barely have a relationship they don’t even sleep in the same bed. She’s made up this whole fake life that’s perfect and anyone who tries to destroy it she kicks out of her life she’s the worst mom the worst person and the worst wife. Her children probably had the worst childhood she barely fed them she didn’t let them do anything that they wanted to do she barely let them be in activities she put them in a brainwashing elementary school that was all the way up to high school they don’t help their children. When their children need help they almost have them deal with it even though I doubt that’s what their mom and dad did especially when they had a baby out of nowhere before even thinking about being married they probably wouldn’t even be together right now if it wasn’t for their children oh and God I forgot. This lady is coming back on the Internet to make money to flaunt to everyone and I just don’t want to see people fall for it again. don’t watch her Unfollow her and unsubscribe to her don’t give this lady anymore of your time and your views because she’s taking all the money and she is one of the worst people in this world.

Return to “A-H”