aliEnchante Part 1

livandmommy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: aliEnchante Part 1

Unread post by livandmommy »

Wait, so can anyone tell me if it's normal for her 3 year old to be shitting on the ground outside? She showed a pile of shit in the garage and was so casual about it. Is this normal behavior? Like wtf. I'm so confused. Either way, that's fucking disgusting that she showed it on camera. That poor boy, how embarassing for that to be on the internet for everyone to see.

Also, does anyone else think her kids are delayed? Her son is 3 and not potty trained and his speech is horrible. I can't even tell what he says half the time. Her daughter is not much younger than mine who can say 20+ words, and Rozzlin is still saying basic shit like mama, dada, and that's all I've ever heard her say. I know all babies develop differently but damn.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I try not to compare milestones too hard.

My son was saying words by 9 months and speaking in short sentences at 18 months. He was potty trained by 20 months but didn't walk until 15 months.

My daughter was walking at 10 months but she barely spoke at all until her 2nd birthday and she refused to potty train until she was over 3. She insisted on sleeping in a diaper at night until almost 4 even though she hadn't been wetting her diaper at night in at least 4-6 months. She's now 4 and she would thrive in kindergarten but they won't let me send her Til fall 2016 because of her birthday.
#FreeBen
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ohgoodness »

Did she really copy the dailybumps intro who copied it from Tina? Lmao!!
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Did anyone see where she pissed in the car to take a pregnancy test, and then showed the test will sitting there with her pants down. Wtf.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How ironic, she said the same thing but her last pregnancy. Of course it wasn't planned!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sijeo8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sijeo8 »

I can't fathom how this girl is a mother. I really try not to bash moms because I'm not one. But seriously don't procreate if you have no intentions of bettering your life. This girl didn't even know what her race was. And she has no intentions of working or going to school. She's 19 and has no other goals other than being a stay at home mom in Ohio. That's pretty sad.
nancyh100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nancyh100 »

Omg I just watched a few of her videos. I am disgusted about the 3 year old shitting in the garage. I don't mean to be bad about children but I wouldn't want them anywhere near me. There is a serious lack of parenting going on in that household it is a disgrace.
yummles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by yummles »

What baffled me in her pregnancy video is that she kept saying she didn't know how it happened seeing as though they only had unprotected sex one time. Seriously?! I don't know much about this girl, but she obviously has been pregnant twice before. Doesn't she know how sex works? All it takes is one time.
ihateleaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ihateleaf »

I watched a couple of this girls videos because her thread was on the most recent whatever. She reminds me if Tayler. Trashy. Also, several DITL's and she never has sheets on her bed. Ew.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Wow. She claims she hasn't been to the dr at 11 weeks because she wants to finish moving out of her parents house but on her almost 16 week video comments she claims they are looking for places to move so she was basically just trying to make herself seem less selfish in her 11 week video. She also thinks she could have a home birth.
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

Ya, God wanted this baby to be born and everything happens for a reason according to her. The reason was you didn't use birth control. That's it. Of course it was meant to be, because you didn't use BC.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

Unread post by urusha90 »

First HELLO, I m new here, been reading a lot these past days and saw someone mention aliEnchante and how she was a mess etc.
Watched her pregnancy announcement videos and the whole time I was like WTF she is probably the most stupid person I've seen, omg like really? Everything she says its like... Dude are you 15 and is this your first pregnancy??

Enviado desde mi XT1032 mediante Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yikes. Her mom suns an in home daycare. I would not want my kids being around ali all day long.
ohgoodness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How does she afford to pay $200 for that Ultrasound place? Where is this girl getting all this money for all that makeup and crazy stuff she buys?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ohgoodness wrote:How does she afford to pay $200 for that Ultrasound place? Where is this girl getting all this money for all that makeup and crazy stuff she buys?
and all the Japanese takeout she had in a picture or vlog. All that couldn't have been cheap. Plus the lamb with the heartbeat was an extra $40
urusha90
Informer
Informer

I don't actually understand why u would buy a lamb w ur kids heartbeat in it

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

veronicanumi wrote:I don't actually understand why u would buy a lamb w ur kids heartbeat in it

Because you never know if you could lose the child. We actually got an owl at ours. Having something with their heartbeat is something you can never get back if something goes wrong during the rest of the pregnancy.
urusha90
Informer
Informer

mommaof2cuties wrote:
veronicanumi wrote:I don't actually understand why u would buy a lamb w ur kids heartbeat in it

Because you never know if you could lose the child. We actually got an owl at ours. Having something with their heartbeat is something you can never get back if something goes wrong during the rest of the pregnancy.
Ohh [FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH][FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH] i didnt know that

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

mommaof2cuties wrote:

I got a bear for mine! My daughter sleeps with it :3 I just watched her video and I still can't believe she named her son Holdyn :/ that's up there for most horrible name imo

Sent from Tapatalk
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I got the owl because it was pink but kind of wish I got the bear or lamb lol. The owls a little creepy looking but my son loves it. He sees and goes ohhhhh duck.
I wonder how long until tayler or ali invite eachother to their kids birthdays since they both live in ohio

Return to “A-H”