Conceiveababy Part 1

blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Conceiveababy

Unread post by blackbetty »

That's what I'm hoping too. If you google for stats, based on her gestational age, there is little hope but if you look for people's experiences, it seems about 50/50 where things turn out for the best. I'm hoping Pacey hangs on because she's really been through more than enough lately and what a setback of grief that would be that would keep her from moving forward.
#FreeBen
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

I'm not gonna lie and say certain things and choices she made didnt make my spidey senses tingle a bit. My heart goes out to her and I am happy she is receiving much needed assistance. I also hope that this pregnancy sticks for her sanity. I was troubled as to why she hadn't called for family or neighbor's assistance with the water issue even while she waited for a professional. I'd wish I had the balls to accept money from strangers to pay for a cycle of ivf or other life mishaps. So we're left with just finding some means just to start a cycle in the upcoming year.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

thegooseiscooked wrote:My thoughts......

Well, it took me a long time to watch the video because my wifi is on the fritz so I had to switch it off so that my 3G phone would pick up a signal, had to go and sit in the back corner of my garden to get 2 bars. I think I need a go fund me account for better service and connectivity.

Anyway.....I guess I don't really understand why she is on YouTube sobbing about her hot water service when she already knew it was going to be fixed. That report was aired last night in Australia but filmed a few weeks ago...why is she still begging for money on GFM about the state of her house when renovations are probably already underway?

The renovations are great, Australians are generous when people are down on their luck - how admirable of those tradies to give their time and energy to getting her house liveable. However, a fully renovated, beautiful house is not the answer to her problems. She's still going to be in debt. The mortgage is not going to pay itself. Her rates will go up according to the improved value of the house.

I'm confused. She told us the u/s technician wasn't sure of a heartbeat. She said in the report there was a heartbeat. Which is it? Has she been for another u/s or is she still holding off? The cynic in me is saying that she is milking this pregnancy for all the money it's worth and doesn't want to know whether it's viable or not in case the funds dry up if she has miscarried. I'm trying hard not to think like that but it's a tiny voice in the back of my mind.

I'm sorry Betty, I know you are quite invested in Kristy's story. Something is just a little "off" to me. She's not being completely honest.

Thank you, this is what I was trying to say myself and wondered if I was the only one who was seeing it...
MakeupGirly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MakeupGirly »

I was just scrolling through my FB newsfeed and a few friends had "Liked" an article in an Irish newspaper about her story. She's going viral!
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by blackbetty »

I looked at her subs last night and I wanna say it was around 3500, now it's around 4200. Holy crap.
#FreeBen
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

She hasn't updated in awhile....hope she's okay..
longhairdontcare1006
Informer
Informer

Unread post by longhairdontcare1006 »

I was thinking the same thing. She also has made no mention of her next ultrasound.
mumma2one

Hmmm, I wonder if all went OK, I mean I understand all she has gone through but if the pregnancy was viable I'm sure she would have updated us by now... I really do hope she is OK though....
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I'm going to assume no news is bad news. :( I feel sorry for her if that's the case.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Yeah I hope there's no bad news for her. It does seem odd. Even the woman Holly Dillmann that did a tribute video for her has fallen silent lately. She was in her tww after her embryo transfer...then suddenly a bunch of her videos disappeared and no update since her beta was to be drawn.
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

It could just be that she has moved to her mother's for the renovations and doesn't have Internet connection??

But I agree, it doesn't look good.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

That's plausible Goose. Although I imagined that in Australia people would have access to some sort of public wifi at certain locations. Such as book stores, libraries, restaurants, etc. Maybe she's been overwhelmed by all the new changes at home to upload. I hope at least.
EleanorRigby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by EleanorRigby »

She was pretty silent after Royce passed away if I remember correctly. I'm really rooting for her so I hope all is well :(
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

She might just be grieving. All sorts of emotions to go through. :(
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

pirateayy07 wrote:That's plausible Goose. Although I imagined that in Australia people would have access to some sort of public wifi at certain locations. Such as book stores, libraries, restaurants, etc. Maybe she's been overwhelmed by all the new changes at home to upload. I hope at least.
She lives in a semi rural area. I live inner suburbs and my Internet connection is horrible. :lol:
GemmaJane
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GemmaJane »

She posted on IG but there isn't an update really. Just saying that she's going to record a video today. So concerned!
mumma2one

Thanks Gemma!

I went to check it out & I felt my heart sink, I don't know what to think but it doesn't sound too good :-(
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

i only discovered kristy and her channel the day her gofundme account was set up. someone posted a comment on a video i was watching (i think it was missy lanning's) and i clicked it and searched her channel. my eyes have been glued to her YT and instagram ever since. my heart just aches and aches for kristy and i hope that things start looking up for her, i really do. to the people doubting her story and saying horrible things about their financial situation - you all should be ashamed of yourself! - mortgages in australia are extremely expensive, kristy has said on her most recent update on instagram that they have 3 acres of land - that's a lot! and would've cost a lot of money. does not mean that she is buying things they don't need or whatever, and if she did, i don't think it was with a thought of 'hey, my husband might die today' - same as cancelling the life insurance, it was probably done in a bid to save money and not a day would go by without her kicking herself for cancelling it.

just imagine if kristy happened to come across this thread and saw the horrible things being said about her while she's grieving. there are many YT mother's you can rag on for their shitty choices but it is in poor form to speculate that this is a scam or whatever.
FLOSSY77

Light references have been made about a scam. This thread is full of people that want the best for her. It was stupid to drop the insurance. No one is being mean to her here. We are all sad for her.
FLOSSY77

..and you might need to read everything again. ;) Your missing valid points.

Return to “A-H”