CarahsLife

HelloHolaHallo

CarahsLife

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

I searched for her name and all I found where a few mentions in other topics but not one of her own. Has anybody else checked out her channel?

At first I really liked her and her videos. She seemed genuine but post baby she's been hard to watch. She comes off as a whiny brat! Like in one vlog she went on and on with something along the lines of "there's that ugly stupid couch I told Travis to throw away because it's so stupid and ugly...."
I really liked her but she's becoming annoying to watch!

Anyone else have an opinion?
Shameless
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CarahsLife

Unread post by Shameless »

She has a pretty active thread over on GuruGossip, but I suppose we could use this one to talk about her vlog channel.

Something I really like about her is that she always looks so super pretty and glamourous. She has an unusual but perfect face. Literally her only flaw is her teeth that are a bit grey/transparent. She is one of those people who keep looking better as they get older.

I agree she does whine a lot.

The one vibe that I get from her that she may or may not mean to give off is that she literally doesn't know how lucky she is. A lot of the time she seems naive to how good she has it. She has an attractive husband who makes enough money that she can stay at home, she has two beautiful healthy kids, they live in a nice house, she has all her family close by, she is pretty and stays thin with minimal effort.

Her daughters are the cutest darn things and I love their names.

Has she ever said how tall she is? When she stands beside Travis she looks quite tall but he may just be on the shorter side.
HelloHolaHallo

Re: CarahsLife

Unread post by HelloHolaHallo »

Oh I didn't know that! I wouldn't have made a post sorry I never visit Guru Gossiper only YTMD but I'll check it out.

I agree with everything you said. I agree that she doesn't seem to recognize how blessed she truly is. That's what makes her more un-likable.

Her daughters are so precious!!!

Return to “A-H”