She uploaded a video...just one baby!
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CrazyCoolShorty (Dani) Part 1

Unread post by IsaywhatIsee »

I was disappointed LOL I wanted to see her *accidental* pregnancy make her sweat and realize the consequences!
Did you see her Facebook posts whining about her husband working too much? He even said himself, "Money don't grow on trees" "Got bills to pay" "No rest for the wicked".
He's right! It's a shame he has to work the hours he does to support his lazy wife.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gurumama »

IsaywhatIsee wrote:I was disappointed LOL I wanted to see her *accidental* pregnancy make her sweat and realize the consequences!
Did you see her Facebook posts whining about her husband working too much? He even said himself, "Money don't grow on trees" "Got bills to pay" "No rest for the wicked".
He's right! It's a shame he has to work the hours he does to support his lazy wife.
And this came straight from her as well "Screw money .. id rather be poor and have you home lol"
gurumama
Talker
Talker

It won't be long and he'll have a new job, because she can't handle him being away for longer then 8 hours.
gisellewebber
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by gisellewebber »

Poor Alice is what 4 years old. You can't understand a world she is saying half the time . Even Joey is. 12 is hard to understand with his baby talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Alice is in KinderDance!! It's amazing that at 4 this is her first group activity...and guess who signed her up, paid and is taking her? NOT HER MOTHER (shocker) but her MIL signed her and Alice up. I guess the MIL figured if Danielle wasn't going to do anything for this poor little girl, then she may aswell.
*Apparently* someone told Danielle that she has gained weight all over. Insert DRAMA AND ATTENTION STUNT. I don't believe it. If it's true, post it and call the person out.
The post about her being a SAHM was sickening. She listed ALL the things she does...errands? appointments? She doesn't drive or walk and leave the house. PITY PARTY and ATTENTION STUNT, it screamed VALUE ME.
Alice talks like a baby and needs her speech corrected. She shits herself too. There's so many issues she hides.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

I saw that too! I felt like she was just saying that to get attention and have people tell her how amazing she looks! And the SAHM thing cracked me up!!! Appointments! Really??? She's going to rely on her mother in law and sister in law to drive her to prenatal appointments!

As if her mother in law signed her up, how is she not offended!! Or at least a wake up call!
gisellewebber
Wallflower
Wallflower

Where did she post that. Does she have a Facebook

gurumama
Talker
Talker

She's just digging for conversations. I think she likes having people comment on her statuses. She has no real social interaction that she craves attention on facebook. She just wants the attention. She's now saying she's so tired that she did the dishes and just leaned forward, rested her head on the microwave and fell asleep for 4 minutes standing up. Sure you did, sure you did!!
gisellewebber
Wallflower
Wallflower

Wow sleeping standing up that's a new one. That is the strangest thing she said yet. She whines like a baby. Poor Matt

gisellewebber
Wallflower
Wallflower

Wow sleeping standing up that's a new one. That is the strangest thing she said yet. She whines like a baby. Poor m

IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Danielle's really selfish. She's not offended that her MIL signed up Alice for Kinderdance. She's happy to have more "mommy time" so she can watch even more TV and YT. She irritates me up when she talks about getting alone time. It goes something like this, "now that I cleaned for 5 hours I'm insanely amounts of tired!!!!I'm going to relax and have some Dani time with snacks and catch up on some shows!!!!" HAHA that's ALL she ever does! Alone or not!
I hope their landlord decides to boot them out and sell the house after the upgrades to the kitchen. Too bad they don't understand that their landlord isn't going to invest his money into this for nothing. On with the endless complaints about the Reno.....while she sits on the couch and watches her husband slave away.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

IsaywhatIsee wrote:Danielle's really selfish. She's not offended that her MIL signed up Alice for Kinderdance. She's happy to have more "mommy time" so she can watch even more TV and YT. She irritates me up when she talks about getting alone time. It goes something like this, "now that I cleaned for 5 hours I'm insanely amounts of tired!!!!I'm going to relax and have some Dani time with snacks and catch up on some shows!!!!" HAHA that's ALL she ever does! Alone or not!
I hope their landlord decides to boot them out and sell the house after the upgrades to the kitchen. Too bad they don't understand that their landlord isn't going to invest his money into this for nothing. On with the endless complaints about the Reno.....while she sits on the couch and watches her husband slave away.
What really cracks me up with the reno talk is how she talks like they are doing the renos with all their hard earned dollars and like they own the place! Remember when they painted the living room and she went on and on about doing renos and how it never ends! And that's just life with a house! All they were doing was painting! That's not renovating to me! Renovating is tearing down walls, gutting a room down to the studs! I don't even think the kitchen will be a huge upgrade! Probably cheap particle board cupboards and cheap counter top! And it will take one day, yet we will hear about the renos and how stressful it's made her! And she just wants to clean clean clean! It's the quickest reno possible with what they are having done. I hate it so much when she talks about the renos they are doing! And I imagine her landlords plan is to upgrade the place and then sell it! Why else would a landlord do that??? They don't just update your whole house because they like you! They do it because it's adding value to their place which they intend to sell one day!
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

Gurumama-You're my other half ;)
I'm glad I'm not the only person that sees all of this and thinks it! You nail every post on the head!
gurumama
Talker
Talker

IsaywhatIsee wrote:Gurumama-You're my other half ;)
I'm glad I'm not the only person that sees all of this and thinks it! You nail every post on the head!
I always feel the same way about you! :P
gurumama
Talker
Talker

I can't wait to see how fat she gets this pregnancy! That may be mean to say but EVERY DAY she is craving subway, McDonald's, bacon and eating it all! Should be interesting to see how she looks at 40 weeks.
gurumama
Talker
Talker

Honestly if you didn't know she was ONLY 11 weeks pregnant, you'd almost think she is nearly at the end of her pregnancy!
She has EVERY symptom someone who is 35+ weeks would have! All she does is complain! Sometimes I think she makes half her symptoms up, otherwise she'd have nothing to talk about for 11 minutes!
IsaywhatIsee
Amateur
Amateur

I couldn't even...I made it to about 3 minutes then died of boredom. She's like a broken record...
In other exciting news, she's SO HAPPY TO NOT MAKE SCHOOL LUNCHES!!! Ahhhh, let's clear the air about that. Joey lives with his dad most of the time, so she makes a few a month. Matt makes his own lunches for work ....so...ummm...she's happy to not do, what???
Dear lord someone give her REAL responsibilities!
gurumama
Talker
Talker

IsaywhatIsee wrote:I couldn't even...I made it to about 3 minutes then died of boredom. She's like a broken record...
In other exciting news, she's SO HAPPY TO NOT MAKE SCHOOL LUNCHES!!! Ahhhh, let's clear the air about that. Joey lives with his dad most of the time, so she makes a few a month. Matt makes his own lunches for work ....so...ummm...she's happy to not do, what???
Dear lord someone give her REAL responsibilities!
Exactly - Even the weeks she has Joey he spends most of his time at his dads! And rumor has it she is not sending Alice to kindergarten in the fall! Her mother in law said said shes going to daycare part time until she can get over her fear of other kids! Well........we all know who's fault THAT is!

Return to “A-H”