Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Elise Sharee

Unread post by Miabloom »

Does anyone else watch Elise - https://www.youtube.com/user/littlemisszaratv
i personally cant stand her being australia i loved the idea of finding more australian mums on youtube but man she comes across as so fake and on all the time like seriously take it down a notch. her recent video announcing a mums channel with Ash from thejointhejacksons and saying they wouldnt make money off it bull just bull and its sponsered buy a company. she has what a couple of hundred views per video of her "perfect" life dont think this mums channel is going to be very good or successfull
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Re: Elise Sharee

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I love her!! She is my new fav, I found her through Ash's channel. I am really interested to see how Mumma Chats turns out but if it is a bunch of reviews and pushing product I will probably just stick to the girls individual channels. I commend them for having drive though and I think they do a better job with their channels than a lot of the bigger Mummy vlogger names. I guess people take things differently so I am not trying to be all "YOU'RE WRONG" lol but I get a totally different vibe from her! I find her real, I like how she admits that she struggles etc but without any crazy drama.

Her video today was so sad :( I just wanted to give her a big hug!
Stephy85
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Stephy85 »

i tryed to like her but i just cant. Her "fake" happiness just grinds my gears!! would be interesting to see how see comes across in real life. i agree about this aus chats channel dont think many people will watch as i just cant relate to either of the girls. Elise's looks like she wants to popular is so obvious and is definitely making videos for both channels as a business rather than for her viewers. also her hair omg i cant stand it!! its not cute it wayyyyy to short not my choice of hair cut she should of kept it the length before seeing her and ash next to each other made Elise look like a boy :lol: she will probably give Zara a boy hair cut next she already dresses her like a boy! the way Zara was dressed today in SYDNEY was laughable no its not that cold try living in Tassy you would just get laughed at wearing that in those temps. i couldnt sit through the motorbike video the other day it was like she was trying to come off as all biker chick, with that hair cut and leather jacket hahaha
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

Omg she does look like boy!! Its like she trys to be trendy. I agree she looked so manly next to Ash! I never thought A was that pretty put next to E she looked beautiful. So funny all their "meetings" sounds like a business that nobodys buying. Also wasnt she potty training Zara a while back what happened there? Doesnt look like she is trained
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Stephy85 wrote:i tryed to like her but i just cant. Her "fake" happiness just grinds my gears!! would be interesting to see how see comes across in real life. i agree about this aus chats channel dont think many people will watch as i just cant relate to either of the girls. Elise's looks like she wants to popular is so obvious and is definitely making videos for both channels as a business rather than for her viewers. also her hair omg i cant stand it!! its not cute it wayyyyy to short not my choice of hair cut she should of kept it the length before seeing her and ash next to each other made Elise look like a boy :lol: she will probably give Zara a boy hair cut next she already dresses her like a boy! the way Zara was dressed today in SYDNEY was laughable no its not that cold try living in Tassy you would just get laughed at wearing that in those temps. i couldnt sit through the motorbike video the other day it was like she was trying to come off as all biker chick, with that hair cut and leather jacket hahaha
I agree that there is something a little off about her. I don't know what it is though. Her husband seems very uninterested in being on YouTube, he seems very standoffish when the camera is on. He doesn't seem comfortable with it at all.
I don't agree that she dresses Zara like a boy, just because she isn't in dresses 24/7. Leggings and jumpers are comfortable, that's what I dress my daughter in majority of the time, it's comfy and cheap and it doesn't matter if she wrecks them.

I do think that with mamachats ash will be a lot mode relatable than Elise. I find ash's videos more entertaining than Elise's too. I think because she does show when her kids are being typical toddlers and throwing tantrums or being super cute.

I just don't really find Elise relatable. I try to support to Aussie mum vloggers because there is so few, but I can't get into Elise's videos and I'm not sure what it is that's so off putting.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Whaaaaat??? I think she is so stunning and she dresses Zara super cute. I love how she does Zara's hair too <3 I much prefer her day in the life style to her sit down vlogs, I think she just comes across as easy going and happy but the sit down vlogs are a bit much for me. I imagine it would be pretty awkward talking to a camera though I have actually tried it before and it was so much harder than I thought. When is Mumma Chats actually happen ing does anyone know?
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

No idea. You would think they should of announced that channel just before it started. I think what bothers me about her is she just seems so perfect. The mothers day cake, the stuff she makes its so pinteresty the fancy snacks and then she is always dressed up etc not that its a bad thing to be like that but im pretty sure the average mum isnt like that and i think thats why she is so unrelatable. Zara is beautiful though
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree about that sit down video, it drove me crazy watching Zara squeel and jump around. It wasn't cute at all. Film at another time or at the very least control your child and teach her that it's not ok to act like that. My daughter is the same age and she knows better than to jump around and scream when I'm talking to someone or on the phone because I've taught her not to.

I really like Ash's channel so I will watch mamachats and see what it's about, I'm a bit on the fence about it because I'm not really a fan of Elise. But I like the idea of a mum channel like mamachats in Australia because Aussie mum vloggers have very few subs and I think it's hard for them to gain viewers and this might help increase the subs of Aussie mums. But if it's a straight copy of other mum channels I won't be very interested in watching it
spacecadet69
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by spacecadet69 »

i tried to like her but after seeing in a video (q&a maybe?) that she is on youtube to try and turn it into a job/make money i was really put off. she's making videos for the wrong reason and i think that's why she tries so hard to look perfect
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spacecadet69 wrote:i tried to like her but after seeing in a video (q&a maybe?) that she is on youtube to try and turn it into a job/make money i was really put off. she's making videos for the wrong reason and i think that's why she tries so hard to look perfect
I agree. I've tried to like her too but there's something so off putting about her. I think it's how she talks. So high pitched
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

And she isnt making many videos anymore since she has to much on her plate? Lol maybe mamachats was a stupid idea. I think the channel is awful. The music video was so wannabe whats up moms/trying to get views but a very bad attempt the song didnt even match up with their lips i just cringed

Return to “A-H”