FamilyFunPack

Cranberry
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

FamilyFunPack

Unread post by Cranberry »

Does anyone watch them? They have five young kids, mormon maybe? Definitely religious. Seems like the kids aren't supervised too well and like half of their videos are toy reviews. I guess toy companies send them stuff to review but no kid needs that many toys. I don't think they've been discussed here but I wanted to see if anyone else thought these people were a little weird.
sijeo8
Amateur
Amateur

Re: FamilyFunPack

Unread post by sijeo8 »

I literally never post but this family got my attention. They have less than 300,000 subscribers but their views are out of this world. Over 500 million views on their channel. A few videos over 20 million views. They aren't even anything too exciting. The vlogs are pretty boring imo. Idk. Something isn't adding up.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sijeo8 wrote:I literally never post but this family got my attention. They have less than 300,000 subscribers but their views are out of this world. Over 500 million views on their channel. A few videos over 20 million views. They aren't even anything too exciting. The vlogs are pretty boring imo. Idk. Something isn't adding up.
I came looking for them here. My daughter just started watching them too. According to social blade, they are making a _bunch_ of money. They have 10 times the number of views that Shay has, but "only" 700k subscribers. 700k subscribers isn't anything to sneeze at, but all those views with less than a million subscribers doesn't make sense. They have over 300 MILLION views over all. And nobody has heard of them. I don't get it.
They turned me off with a Bryan Lanning quality clickbait title. One if the boys hurt his eye in a cruise ship water park. It hurt, yeah. He had to go to the doctor. But the title was "Tragic Eye Injury". No. Tragic would be losing his eye, or the sight in it. Not losing a day in the Cayman Islands because you have to go to the doctor.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
momto6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by momto6 »

My kids love watching Family Fun Pack. I get slightly annoyed with how perfect their family appears but overall the content is kid friendly so I don't mind my kids watching. We aren't subscribed but watch on our smart tv.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

FamilyFunPack

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

My daughter loves their videos. I find the videos way too long and boring though. I also wonder how the heck can videos get so many views yet the number of subscribers is much lower.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

zipadeedodah wrote:My daughter loves their videos. I find the videos way too long and boring though. I also wonder how the heck can videos get so many views yet the number of subscribers is much lower.

I was wondering that too. They get so many views, and yet nobody's heard of them. Every time I watch, I want to take Michael's binky away. He shouldn't still have it all the time. Did you see the one where they were making slime and he trashed the bathroom? I can't believe she didn't notice that he wasn't around. And this is super nitpicky, but those headbands the daughter _always_ wears in her unbrushed hair just bug me.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
zipadeedodah wrote:My daughter loves their videos. I find the videos way too long and boring though. I also wonder how the heck can videos get so many views yet the number of subscribers is much lower.

I was wondering that too. They get so many views, and yet nobody's heard of them. Every time I watch, I want to take Michael's binky away. He shouldn't still have it all the time. Did you see the one where they were making slime and he trashed the bathroom? I can't believe she didn't notice that he wasn't around. And this is super nitpicky, but those headbands the daughter _always_ wears in her unbrushed hair just bug me.

I have no idea what you're talking about lol. I've only seen a couple of their videos honestly.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My daughter loves them too. So I only watch them peripherally. I just don't get how they have so many views and nobody knows who they are.
It's ok if you don't know what I was ranting about. I was mostly just getting it off my chest, lol.

MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

I don't understand the appeal at all
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MandyJ wrote:I don't understand the appeal at all
I don't either. My 6 year old, on the other hand, loves them.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They drive me nuts. They're loud, she doesn't supervise them, and I just don't get how they have billions of views!
Did you see the one where she left the three youngest boys alone in the backyard with paint, and then was "surprised" when they painted each other and anything that would hold still?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
writtennote14
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by writtennote14 »

I have to say, apparently the dad taught at my high school? He shared a room with my 9th grade math teacher.
Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

Subscribers and views do not really correlate. If you have 1 mil subscribers doesn't mean all will watch every video of yours. I regularly watch some channel but I don't subscribe because I have notifications.

Anyway. I found them when I looked at socialblade most viewed.
WTH: 500 million views a month! Not even Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift don't have that many.
I get they have tons of videos compared to artists...
Not even the Ellen show.
DailyBumps are kids compared to them.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They don't make me as nuts as they did. The kids are calming down as they get a little older. One of the twins has some kind of speech delay- when he gets excited you can't understand a word he says. But I just don't get how they have SO many views, when nobody seems to have heard of them! They seem to have a lot of overseas fans-- at least on mailbox day it looks that way. They get a lot of mail. One thing I gotta say for them: they don't spend foolishly. I'll bet that they have college funds set up for the children of the children.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Oops meant to say they get a lot of overseas mail.

Vincere
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Vincere »

From the three videos I saw it seems that they are doing a lot of activities which is great. I won't watch them but I was just amazed at the number of views they got.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I know-- it's crazy, isn't it?

nainacatt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nainacatt »

i just dont understand how they have almost 3m subscribers and not even 10k followers on twitter
Upallnight
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Upallnight »

nainacatt wrote:i just dont understand how they have almost 3m subscribers and not even 10k followers on twitter
You don't have young kids do you? Toy videos, toy reviews, food and candy videos, play doh videos are HUGE with kids. I have a 4 year old and she would spend all day watching videos of that stuff if I would let her. Go check out other people who make these kinds on videos and the views are insane. 90% of the views and subscribers are coming from kids which is why they don't have social media followings that match up with YouTube.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They don't tweet that much anyway, do they?

Return to “A-H”