FamilyFunPack

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: FamilyFunPack

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They uploaded a really disturbing vlog. David got himself all padded up, and the rest of the kids started whacking him with plastic light sabers. One of the twins was only in his underwear the _whole time_. It was really upsetting. Then, the dressed twin put on a Pooh Bear onesie, and put a pillow in his crotch, and the one in his underwear stood there hitting him in the crotch _hard_ with the plastic light saber. And mom just stood there laughing and filming. I think pregnancy is getting to her brain. It's one thing to film your kids play fighting. But to upload footage of one kid in his underwear whacking his brother in the crotch over and over with a plastic light saber, is just disturbing.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Too late to edit: it wasn't a vlog-- it was an Instagram story. But still disturbing.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Are these folks Mormon? I remember seeing them at the temple in pictures. And all the kids-- Mormons are supposed to have big families.
If they are, I just have one horrible thing to say-- what is it with vlogging Mormons and big teeth? These folks, Ellie and Jared, the Tannerites, Bonnie and Joel-- lots of big teeth. Weird.

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Caisflame »

lmmomSD wrote:Are these folks Mormon? I remember seeing them at the temple in pictures. And all the kids-- Mormons are supposed to have big families.
If they are, I just have one horrible thing to say-- what is it with vlogging Mormons and big teeth? These folks, Ellie and Jared, the Tannerites, Bonnie and Joel-- lots of big teeth. Weird.

Yes, they're mormon. I remember seeing them confirm it in a comment a year or so back. I don't watch them so I've never noticed the teeth, but it is so strange how so many mormon vloggers have those huge teeth, and gummy smiles sometimes too. Olivia (Hoellein) has the biggest teeth I've ever seen on a kid, yet Joel went on about how his kids will never need braces. Even though hers are so far apart. It's more than just a gap at this point.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Seeing this thread made me curious to see if the baby was here yet, so I checked their facebook and saw this. It makes me sad. I wonder if youtube is effecting his friendships? Maybe parents thought their kid would be on display in a video for millions to see? Maybe kids make fun of them for the channel? Many kids his age are actively on youtube. I hope that's not the case. Poor kid. They can shower them in toys and candy but it doesn't make up for something like this. I hope they have social lives outside of youtube.
**It won't let me add a screenshot for some reason. It basically says that only 2 children showed up to David's birthday party. Their Facebook is the same as the channel name if you want to read the post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Wow, that's a bummer. My son has Asperger's and that happened to him one year. Pretty much turned him off birthday parties.
I wonder why. David seems like a really good kid. But their videos do seem to cater to little kids. And they're always seeming to show off all their crap, and they take a lot of time off of school for trips. Their Build a Bear hauls and mail hauls have a taint of "look how much crap we have!" And that "night time routine" video of David's was pretty cringe worthy. He was shirtless for most of it. I can see how other kids might resent them. Plus, they moved fairly recently. I don't know if the kids changed schools or not. But if that happened, maybe they need to take a look at how this is affecting their kids. Alyssa had plenty of people at her party, but at least some of them were vlogger kids. So that doesn't count as far as I'm concerned. I feel bad for him. Not only is his childhood on the internet so that his parents can make a bunch of money, he's losing friends. Here's the screenshot:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 9518b4.jpg[/img]

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:Wow, that's a bummer. My son has Asperger's and that happened to him one year. Pretty much turned him off birthday parties.
I wonder why. David seems like a really good kid. But their videos do seem to cater to little kids. And they're always seeming to show off all their crap, and they take a lot of time off of school for trips. Their Build a Bear hauls and mail hauls have a taint of "look how much crap we have!" And that "night time routine" video of David's was pretty cringe worthy. He was shirtless for most of it. I can see how other kids might resent them. Plus, they moved fairly recently. I don't know if the kids changed schools or not. But if that happened, maybe they need to take a look at how this is affecting their kids. Alyssa had plenty of people at her party, but at least some of them were vlogger kids. So that doesn't count as far as I'm concerned. I feel bad for him. Not only is his childhood on the internet so that his parents can make a bunch of money, he's losing friends.

Thanks for sharing it! I just joined last month and am still trying to figure things out, sharing pics being one of them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

No problem!

Natxo
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Natxo »

Bets on the baby's name.. I'm feeling that she's gonna go with Jacob
Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

She has been mentioning Taylor and Trevor... I don't think those go with the other names like Chris and Michael
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

lmmomSD wrote:Wow, that's a bummer. My son has Asperger's and that happened to him one year. Pretty much turned him off birthday parties.
I wonder why. David seems like a really good kid. But their videos do seem to cater to little kids. And they're always seeming to show off all their crap, and they take a lot of time off of school for trips. Their Build a Bear hauls and mail hauls have a taint of "look how much crap we have!" And that "night time routine" video of David's was pretty cringe worthy. He was shirtless for most of it. I can see how other kids might resent them. Plus, they moved fairly recently. I don't know if the kids changed schools or not. But if that happened, maybe they need to take a look at how this is affecting their kids. Alyssa had plenty of people at her party, but at least some of them were vlogger kids. So that doesn't count as far as I'm concerned. I feel bad for him. Not only is his childhood on the internet so that his parents can make a bunch of money, he's losing friends. Here's the screenshot:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 9518b4.jpg[/img]

Maybe it's because they aren't at school enough to make friends or kids parents don't want their children to ask why those kids get so much? They go over the top.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
Thewatcherinthenorth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Thewatcherinthenorth »

Why did she register for so much stuff? Surely she'd have things left from the other kids and surely they'd be able to afford anything else themselves!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Thewatcherinthenorth wrote:Why did she register for so much stuff? Surely she'd have things left from the other kids and surely they'd be able to afford anything else themselves!
Is their registry public? I hope not! If it is, that is pretty ridiculous. They have _plenty_ of money, and they make a lot more than most of their fans.

Natxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Natxo »

They have so much money, I've never seen them care about anyone else other than themselves. Apart from the time they gave Christmas presents to random kids but that was obviously all for the views and money
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Baby is here, Owen. Nothing surprising, given the other kid's names I expected something typical like that.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They did a picture of Owen looking like he was in a manger! He is not the second coming!
Zack and Chris did a nighttime routine video, and it has about 30 likes and over 200 dislikes. I really hope those two are in speech therapy. You can't understand them. They had subtitles on the video. How old are they? Six? And their speech is so garbled.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Lene olga
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lene olga »

Twins are 7 plus And turn 8 this year December
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I too hope they're in some sort of speech therapy but they've missed so much school from traveling, and usually public schools initiate it if the parent hasn't already. The mom (I can never remember her name) said something a year or so back about how the twins did something called cryptophasia which means they basically created their own language and spoke to eachother using that language as babies well into preschool age. When I did some research I learned it's pretty common in twins and leads to speech issues.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And just to make it clear, I am not bashing them or making fun of them because I can't understand them. Both of my kids' needed speech therapy, so I know it works. I just hate to see kids struggle, and when their preschooler brother is more easily understood, something is wrong.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Those kids consume more sugar than any I have ever seen. Have you seen their "s'mores" vlog? "Gourmet s'mores"-- meaning cookies, Twix bars and Nutella. That's not gourmet. It's just sugar overkill. I hope they're brushing their teeth like crazy. Would love to see their next dentist appointment. Everywhere they go, it's candy and ice cream and enormous milkshakes. They're setting those kids up for a lifetime of problems. They're active, so they're not getting fat, but it's not good for them. Just good for vlog views.

Return to “A-H”