BabyBellyKrazi: #SendMeFreeStuff Part 2

blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BabyBellyKrazi: #SendMeFreeStuff Part 2

Unread post by blessyourheart »

That bright green gum she chews must do wonders for her TMJ.
But remember she's not complaining. As she stated 4 times in the video. Anyone else foresee this accident being discussed in every DITL for the next 6 months?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

AutumnLane wrote:JFC. This lady is a professional complainer.

New vlog is up. Kelli and John got into a fender bender and of course Kelli had a concussion which aggravated her TMJ which then ruined the last week and a half of her life. The concussion was making her loopy and unable to concentrate so John took her to emergency. Her doctor prescribed muscle relaxers. The accident couldn't have come at a worse time because it made her drop her new phone in the toilet and because John was starting a new job/ her mom is moving in. She goes on and on about how her and John have never been away together for longer than a weekend alone because they can't afford it. Yet she's rocking the new iPhone 7 and buying ANOTHER new purse at target which looks like a similar style knock off of the beautiful coach swagger bag that cost her $1000. This woman needs to seek therapy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Seriously, fuck. I havent watched the video but I dont think I wil because it will piss me off. Ha. I have been pretty fair to Kelli recently and even (gasp_ enjoying hr videos but we have an unexpected house repair come up and have no fucking clue how to pay for it without going into debt. It pisses me off SO much how much SHIT SHE HAS. She is like Carliestylez (Carlie Butler) just buys, buys, buys but then complains, complains, complains about being poor/money. I fucking wish I had there problems. Assholes.

/end rant.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PinkTuTu »

I can't believe she is chewing gum! WTF? Thanks for pointing that out.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

She blames her bloated stomach on her neck pain medication. Suuuuuure. I'm sure it has nothing to do with being on vacation and eating out 5 times a day. Her vacation vlog was a shitshow and she acted like a hick in the big city. Eye roll.
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by banksyChic »

I was about 3 minutes into her haul video and I was SO distracted by the way she did her eyebrows. Frieda Kahlo-esque. They are nearly touching. And, if you're Frieda kahlo, fine. But to draw them on that way seems weird.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Ohhh! Now I get why she's been constantly complaining about migraines on social media. Her "brain injury". I think she's trying to sue or get more money out of the insurance company. In her new unboxing she talks about how her "brain injury" is causing her problems with editing/filming and finding her words. Jfc. Can you imagine what her siblings must think about her? I mean it's literally always something new every few months. How John can stand being married to this hypochondriac entitled whine ass is beyond me.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Brain injury? Are you fucking kidding me?! She has sounded stupid/uneducated for YEARS before the car accident. She's a con artist and she makes me sick.
somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Unread post by somewhatsilent »

I guarantee its for insurance $$. Shes money hungry. The best thing is when she claimed shes a minimalist before a 20 min video about all the shit she bought herself.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

She's starting a new fitness routine according to her instagram. But she's still "recovering" from a brain injury. Did anyone else notice that she and John went to D.C. In the Honda? How is the car even driveable if the accident was so horrific? And now she loves herself and of course all of her things.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

What the hell?! A six week fitness challenge with a brain injury? I hope the guy who caused the accident lawyered up. And it took her 2 decades to love herself?! Slow claps. Where does she come up with this crap? She is the absolute worst.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

What the hell?! A six week fitness challenge with a brain injury? I hope the guy who caused the accident lawyered up. And it took her 2 decades to love herself?! Slow claps. Where does she come up with this crap? She is the absolute worst.
YesMia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by YesMia »

She blames her weight gain on everything except her diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur

Now she's "suffering" from some type of mental stress (diagnosed)after her concision? Does this woman ever stop? No worries though, her doctor said it's normal lol. So she's not a total head case.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

With all of her life-threatening conditions, how does she even get out of bed? Every organ in her body has some sort of impairment. She probably has a handicap parking permit.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

The 6 week challenge is going to be A bust. She has already cheated on her diet because of her "post-concussion syndrome."
ciara1991
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ciara1991 »

What an incredible over reaction! [FACE SCREAMING IN FEAR][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... ef86b1.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... c09384.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201705 ... 522fa8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

WTF is she talking about???

I want to like Kelli so much and give her th benefit of the doubt but man... she is exhausting. I cannot imagine her being my wife/friend/mother.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Just watched today's new vlog. I cannot believe she is still obsessing about her "head injury". If you notice she has seen every type of medical professional over the years except for a psychiatrist. Hmm.... I wonder why that is?

I find it funny she goes on to say she has hardly mentioned her symptoms/concussion etc. When that's basically all she's been talking about since it happened! Let's play a game ladies if you haven't watched the vlog yet... take a drink every time Kelli mentions how the doctor didn't wipe her eyebrow off! Ha!

Also good for John for speaking up. She mentioned they have been arguing frequently also a result of the "head injury". I give him credit for sticking around as long as he has. It's exhausting just keeping up with her on YT I can't imagine how draining it would be being her spouse.

I feel sorry for her daughters. They have a long road ahead of them with Kelli as a mother.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

AutumnLane wrote:Just watched today's new vlog. I cannot believe she is still obsessing about her "head injury". If you notice she has seen every type of medical professional over the years except for a psychiatrist. Hmm.... I wonder why that is?

I find it funny she goes on to say she has hardly mentioned her symptoms/concussion etc. When that's basically all she's been talking about since it happened! Let's play a game ladies if you haven't watched the vlog yet... take a drink every time Kelli mentions how the doctor didn't wipe her eyebrow off! Ha!

Also good for John for speaking up. She mentioned they have been arguing frequently also a result of the "head injury". I give him credit for sticking around as long as he has. It's exhausting just keeping up with her on YT I can't imagine how draining it would be being her spouse.

I feel sorry for her daughters. They have a long road ahead of them with Kelli as a mother.

You nailed it! She really needs to see a psychiatrist because it's clear that she has a form of Munchausen syndrome. None of her "illnesses" have any symptoms. She blames her emotional problems on the concussion. She's had emotional problems for years and it's all documented on youtube! I also feel bad for her family.
PinkTuTu
Gossiper
Gossiper

John "gifted" her a necklace and it reminded me of her online jewelry store that she abandoned. She hasn't said a word about it since August 2016. It failed just like her t-shirt business.

Return to “A-H”