Happilyahousewife

reginamillsrp
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Happilyahousewife

Unread post by reginamillsrp »

Didn't see a board on her does anyone watch her? She's pretty cool just may have some organizing ocd. In one video her husband said he disliked how if it wasn't on the planner they couldn't do it lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Happilyahousewife

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I like her. But I am also a planner junkie.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

I've been watching for quite some time now and I also really like her. I love how she makes spending time with her children a priority over everything else yet she still able to have a clean and organized home on a regular basis. I also like seeing how the children's age gaps work. Her youngest is just too cute in those glasses.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
reginamillsrp
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by reginamillsrp »

I like her shopping hauls and yeah her youngest is so cute. But your right doesn't matter how busy she is her kids come first always.
erinthgreat28
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by erinthgreat28 »

can't stand her.
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I don't like her either. I can't believe how she lets JD go around with a pacifier in his mouth, and talk thru it. Makes me want to scream at her.

hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

I semi like her, she is more conventional than most yt moms food wise and you can tell she loves being a sham...Her voice drives me nuts though and girl can spend some money.
hmmmmmm
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hmmmmmm »

And by sham I meant sahm...darn auto correct...
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

She runs errands everyday. Not really. But if my garage looked like hers I think I'd stay at home and clean it. Have you seen her garage??? Being the sahm that she is you can't kick your way thru it. And I agree she can definitely spend her some money playing with her flippin washi tape, stickers, & etc..... on her 27385 planners. That plan with me drives me crazy. Although lots of people like it. Two of my biggest pet peeves is 1) She's a SAHM. SAHM'S stay home & cook. Not Sam. She breaks out the ham & crackers for those kids suppers. GROSS!!! 2) That #%*#%^* pacifier in JD's mouth. It's in there more than she's willing to admit. He's going on 3! What is she thinking? Is she going to pack one in his lunchbox when he goes to school? Disgusting.

erinisgreat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by erinisgreat »

I'm honestly not sure what it is with her. I adore planners just like the next person. But she sends chills through my bones. Her videos are all about organization, but her house is constantly a wreck. She sticks a pacifier in her kid's mouth all day long so to keep him quiet. I don't like who she has become since joining a particular planner group - always looking for some sort of justification. As if she needed another time suck to take her away from cleaning her front room. And the garage? I'm NORMALLY not one to judge, but let's be real. Her house is less than organized.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Could the garage be at the fault of her husband? I know that's kind of my husbands domain filled with everything from tools to paint. I keep my distance from that chaos needless to say. I think she lets JD keep the pacifier because he's her last and she's dragging out the toddler stage. Not that that's an excuse just kind of what I've always thought.

Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
erinisgreat
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by erinisgreat »

AutumnLane wrote:Could the garage be at the fault of her husband? I know that's kind of my husbands domain filled with everything from tools to paint. I keep my distance from that chaos needless to say. I think she lets JD keep the pacifier because he's her last and she's dragging out the toddler stage. Not that that's an excuse just kind of what I've always thought.

good point. i still dislike her
Tamsy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Tamsy »

I can't like her. I've tried. Her grocery hauls are a bunch of garbage not all but lots. And that pacifier in JD's mouth I want to flippin yank that out so bad!!! She said in a video one time that he could only have it at nap/bedtime. FALSE!!! He had it in a recent video in the car going to the grocery store & library. Embarrassing!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lovebeingamomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lovebeingamomma »

I personally love Sam. I am always amazed at how much she can get accomplished in one day/ keep her house so clean and organized with 3 kids. But, I am shocked that JD still has his pacifier. He almost always has it in his mouth...like all the time. Isn't he 3, almost 4!?
JaysBoo97

Unread post by JaysBoo97 »

They finally got rid of the pacifier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
celkh_2016

Unread post by celkh_2016 »

I love her and find her very inspiring. I can't believe so many dislike her. My house is nothing compared to hers and I am very jealous at how well organized she is and all she gets accomplished. And my daughter was over the age of 2 and still had her pacifier (she is now 6 so this was awhile ago). Do you not realize how hard those things are to take away. They depend on them to comfort them to fall asleep. I don't think she ever intended to use it to quiet her child. And her grocery hauls... I love them. I always get great meal ideas and things I never would have thought of. I am very shocked to see her on here. It's a shame people are so judgmental. If everyone was just alike, wouldn't it be a boring world? Why must we bring down people who are trying and making an effort???
LaMadre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LaMadre »

I was following her again, cuz I like her also and she disappeared!! for like the 5th time this year...! I can't deal with this.. lol
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

Started watching her recently after seeing this thread. I like her personality and enjoy her videos on organization and running a home. I am not a big fan of her vlogs so far as they are mostly just her talking to the camera. I like some of that, of course, but not when it's a bulk of the video. I feel like after watching probably 10 of her vlogs, I still don't really know the kids' personalities very well, like some other vloggers I watch.

Her Q&A video with her husband was great. I was actually really inspired by it ...I love that they don't sweat the small stuff or take things too seriously at all in their marriage.
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Her husband strikes me as a jerk!
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Did y'all watch her freezer meal video? She didn't really answer their questions! She could have asked her husband before she filmed how he heats up the meals at work. I wonder if she just wanted to address the comment that she was copying She's In Her Apron. I didn't think their vidoes were even close to similar but she was pretty upset about it.

Return to “A-H”