BrookeandBaby !

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrookeandBaby !

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Lol hunny is losing it on snapchat. She's making all her social media profiles private and saying we're all 15-16, and if we're older we need to get it together. Sweets, I have my life together. I come here to gossip about people who willingly put their personal life online. Those of whom don't usually have their life together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She said she didn't make a profile on here... yet she posted on twitter how she made an account on here and talked shit about herself and we all know exactly which post is from her.
And she said she "just" found this? She posted that tweet and on here over a month or two ago when she found it. That just means she comes back and checks it all the time.. and she wasn't 21 when we were posting about her drinking at bars.

I really dont have anything else to say at this point. But the instagram bio is still funny. "Aspiring mother" "YouTube guru" lol

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

She tweeted it back in October. I think there's screenshots a few pages back

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

I saw on twitter where she said her computer and camera are gone so she can't make videos.. I hope Jason really wasn't petty enough to take them back. I know he bought her the mac book as a surprise I'm not sure about the camera but I think he bought her a GoPro/equipment or something.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Didn't she have her MacBook at this new guys house though? She would always snapchat Kenlee watching movies on it and stuff. So what, Jason just decided now all of a sudden that he would take her MacBook..? Weird shit.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes Brooke, please continue to snap and drive. Especially in the snow, cause that's super safe. Hopefully kenlee isn't with her. Is it not illegal to be using your cell while driving where she is? I'm in Ontario and it's a huge fine plus points, I know some states don't have it though.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

amykay wrote:Didn't she have her MacBook at this new guys house though? She would always snapchat Kenlee watching movies on it and stuff. So what, Jason just decided now all of a sudden that he would take her MacBook..? Weird shit.
Yeah I have no clue I remember her posting that of kenlee watching stuff. Maybe they had a argument and he got mad enough to take it back. Idk.. but she was doing YouTube before she ever moved in with Jason so I would think she has a camera that is hers

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I wonder what happened? By the looks of snapchat, that guy she's living with packed up all of her and Kenlees stuff and put it on the dining room table and wants her to leave..
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

I thought the same. Maybe it's a roommate? Either way that's harsh.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think she was living with friends. I'm assuming they were getting upset with a toddler living there, if I was in their situation I'd get a little frustrated too. But hey this is the kick in the ass she needs to get her own place.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Def don't think she was living with a guy, and I doubt she can afford her own place along with that Lexus payment plus the insurance.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I was pretty sure she was living with that bald dude... but maybe I'm wrong.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She was definitely living with friends. She mentioned it in an update somewhere. Bald dude was just over there all the time. Flirting uncomfortable for snapchat

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

So it seems like she's still in the same house that she was getting kicked out of (or so it appeared when she posted that snap of all of hers and kenlees stuff) and she deleted her most recent video of the update about her moving out and her and Jason breaking up. I wonder if YouTube removed it for some reason or if she did

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:So it seems like she's still in the same house that she was getting kicked out of (or so it appeared when she posted that snap of all of hers and kenlees stuff) and she deleted her most recent video of the update about her moving out and her and Jason breaking up. I wonder if YouTube removed it for some reason or if she did

Maybe her and Jason are back together?

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

lurking10 wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:So it seems like she's still in the same house that she was getting kicked out of (or so it appeared when she posted that snap of all of hers and kenlees stuff) and she deleted her most recent video of the update about her moving out and her and Jason breaking up. I wonder if YouTube removed it for some reason or if she did

Maybe her and Jason are back together?

It crossed my mind but she's still posting pics of the bald dude so I don't think her and Jason are together esp since In the video she deleted she said they were miserable together :/

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's in be hospital. I wonder what's going on

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:She's in be hospital. I wonder what's going on

I saw that. You can tell she is just looking for attention with those snapchats. Like grow up Brooke no normal adult posts things like that. She's so immature.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

amykay wrote:
ForeverGauc01 wrote:She's in be hospital. I wonder what's going on

I saw that. You can tell she is just looking for attention with those snapchats. Like grow up Brooke no normal adult posts things like that. She's so immature.
Yep! Or else she'd say what's wrong. She wants people to ask why she's there lol so she can not answer like she does with everything else

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Lol she was in the hospital for food poisoning and the flu... girl acted like she was on her damn death bed.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

amykay wrote:Lol she was in the hospital for food poisoning and the flu... girl acted like she was on her damn death bed.
Oh my fucking god reallllyy!!!!!!!

Return to “A-H”