BrookeandBaby !

Bahamamama15
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BrookeandBaby !

Unread post by Bahamamama15 »

lurking10 wrote:Wowee! I used to religiously watch Brooke and baby when Kenlee was born but quickly got sick of her when the videos dried up and her pretentious personality came out. Haven't checked this thread since July and am actually kind of surprised about Jason but then kind of not really.
They weren't really together long when she got pregnant right? And they stayed in one of their parents basements when she was pregant? Not sure of I'm remembering correctly but either way odds weren't in their favour

I believe Jason cheated on her by her previous tweets and her video. I could be wrong though but that's what she made everyone think. Which is sad and I feel bad if that's the case but she said they were miserable together. To be honest I didn't see them breaking up, but probably because she never really talked about their relationship so I just assumed things were ok. But it had looked like he wasn't even sleeping in the same room as her for the past couple of months before she moved out. All of his stuff disappeared from the room and people had asked if they shared anymore but she didn't answer. & yes I believe she lived at home with her mom her while pregnancy and after kenlee was born and then moved into Jason's parents house when Keller was a few weeks old. I can't remember well but I THINK I remember her saying Jason would sleep in the basement or something without her for some reason. I have no idea. But yeah I used to watch her all the time too I found her videos really enjoyable but she just never sticks to her word and yeah like she says life happens but in the same video she said "new video on Tuesday" and it's been weeks with absolutely no word. If she'd actually upload regularly she'd become more popular and she could defiantly earn a decent extra income from it if she wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bahamamama15
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bahamamama15 »

lurking10 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016111 ... a83427.png[/img]

Had to go watch the video and look who appeared Image Carla is obsessed
Lmao

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

I'm so curious as to who this guy that's always in her snapchats is. I know she doesn't really have to make a video about it, but she puts it out there.

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I think Kenlee is adorable!

But why Brooke whyyyy is she wearing pajamas to go see Santa?! [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016112 ... 83f0be.png[/img]
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think kenlee is one of the cutest kids on YouTube. I asked myself that too, why is the kid in pjs and I'm sure Brooke is dressed to the nines cause #modellife

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I just did a lot of creeping trying to figure out who the hell this dude is that she is always snap chatting. It wasn't hard to figure out lol. But apparently he has a son around the same age as Kenlee. Him and the babies mother just split up in the summer, I'm guessing around the same time as Brooke and Jason. Sooo yeah. I wonder if they are just rebounds for each other. I'm tired of watching her flirt on snapchat though haha
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Oh good on you for finding him lol. It is incredibly awkward to watch her flirt on snapchat. Like what's the point? Keep that ish to yourself girl

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Sooo she turns 21 at midnight tonight. But Brooke you've been at the bar every night for the past 3 months
D33f
Talker
Talker

Unread post by D33f »

"YouTube guru" in her Instagram bio. Lol.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... f1776e.jpg[/img]
Ya that's really great Brooke. Your drinks with you car keys. That's like a poster for MADD. I hope she's taking a cab or something.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016120 ... f1776e.jpg[/img]
Ya that's really great Brooke. Your drinks with you car keys. That's like a poster for MADD. I hope she's taking a cab or something.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nuggetsaremylife »

She's already moved on from Brett lol she's got a new bald guy over at her house in her snaps now. I think she's given up on YT.

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

She's already moved on from Brett lol she's got a new bald guy over at her house in her snaps now. I think she's given up on YT.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol someone is screen shotting her snaps with him and sending them to her ex. She's already introduced her daughter to him, maybe thinking that she won't remember if he doesn't stick around. She will. Brooke is an idiot. If she wants to date or fuck a whole bunch of men, more power to her. Get it girl. But don't involve your daughter in that

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

Nuggetsaremylife wrote:She's already moved on from Brett lol she's got a new bald guy over at her house in her snaps now. I think she's given up on YT.

I'm pretty sure that's the same dude lol
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

amykay wrote:
Nuggetsaremylife wrote:She's already moved on from Brett lol she's got a new bald guy over at her house in her snaps now. I think she's given up on YT.

I'm pretty sure that's the same dude lol
It is now, but there was another one for a few days

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

What is she doing in her instagram video ahah sooo model like

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 567e71.jpg[/img]
I just wanna point out that her insta bio says "aspiring mother". Meaning she wants to be a mother. Uhm Brookey poo, you are a mother. Aspiring literally means ambitions towards becoming a specific type of person. No one ever said she was the sharpest tool in the shed.

Jedoc1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jedoc1 »

Her fucking driving in the snow a few days ago nearly gave me an anxiety attack. "Ah such bad weather for driving let me wave my phone around like a dumbass"

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

ForeverGauc01 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016123 ... 567e71.jpg[/img]
I just wanna point out that her insta bio says "aspiring mother". Meaning she wants to be a mother. Uhm Brookey poo, you are a mother. Aspiring literally means ambitions towards becoming a specific type of person. No one ever said she was the sharpest tool in the shed.

I just noticed that hahaha and what about not your average chef Boyardee? Wtf?

Return to “A-H”