Bratayley

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bratayley

Unread post by thenightowl »

I forgot this topic existed! I lurk on GG but love it here so much lol.
This family has completely lost it, I watched the Rock your hair concert and no offense but Annie can't sing, I don't see her having a career in that dept so I hope they aren't putting all their eggs in that basket, I feel awful for Hailey, she always seemed like a sweet girl and more balanced, when I watch a video, Annie puts on a pout face and her mom plays right into it.
ihateliars
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ihateliars »

They are great examples of what a millennial is, they NEVER work for anything and get handed the world!! It’s disgusting, she can’t sing so her quitting gymnastics is going to bite her in the ass when she’s older!!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ihateliars wrote:They are great examples of what a millennial is, they NEVER work for anything and get handed the world!! It’s disgusting, she can’t sing so her quitting gymnastics is going to bite her in the ass when she’s older!!
She wasn't going to go to the Olympics either. She didn't like competing anyway. What's going to bite her in the ass is her parents not teaching her how to work for anything. She doesn't take care of her horse, she got her music and acting "career" handed to her, and she doesn't know how to fix herself breakfast. The saddest thing is that they pulled Hayley out of her regular school that she loved just to tag around behind Annie.
Billy is back in Maryland taking care of the dogs and bunny. She could have stayed with him and gone to school.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Seriously, reading all this and finally watching them after many months is making me want to cry for poor Hayley. This is SO disappointing to see. I've watched them since Hayley was 3. They always seemed like such a sweet, wholesome family. What a turn that took.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

This las few weeks has made it so obvious what an immature young girl Annie is. The way she carries around and snuggles a blankie like a toddler would have me concerned as a parent. Any time at all the Hayley gets the slightest bit of attention, she whines and throws a fit that she didn't get one. If you say Hayley looks cute, She will say things like "but I'm cuter" tell Hayley she's smart "well I helped her, she didn't know how to do it before". Just the other day she says "You know what makes me sad? I'm sad that the channel is named after Hayley." Who cares? The family is over the top in how much THEY push their 12 year old to be with a boy just because everyone "ships" them. It's a totally unhealthy family. Oh! And in yesterday's vlog, they bragged about making their dog an emotional support animal so she could fly on the plane in the passenger section and not as cargo. As a parent to someone with severe emotional distress that actually NEEDS an emotional support animal, I was absolutely disgusted by their behavior and lack of Respect or empathy for those that actually need them.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:This las few weeks has made it so obvious what an immature young girl Annie is. The way she carries around and snuggles a blankie like a toddler would have me concerned as a parent. Any time at all the Hayley gets the slightest bit of attention, she whines and throws a fit that she didn't get one. If you say Hayley looks cute, She will say things like "but I'm cuter" tell Hayley she's smart "well I helped her, she didn't know how to do it before". Just the other day she says "You know what makes me sad? I'm sad that the channel is named after Hayley." Who cares? The family is over the top in how much THEY push their 12 year old to be with a boy just because everyone "ships" them. It's a totally unhealthy family. Oh! And in yesterday's vlog, they bragged about making their dog an emotional support animal so she could fly on the plane in the passenger section and not as cargo. As a parent to someone with severe emotional distress that actually NEEDS an emotional support animal, I was absolutely disgusted by their behavior and lack of Respect or empathy for those that actually need them.
A few people commented on the dog bit in the vlog comments, and the minions are freaking out saying "But they lost Caleb!" That's their refrain whenever someone says anything negative. Apparently, losing your son gives you a free pass for the rest of your life. If they had done it right after Caleb died, I wouldn't have said anything. But they waited two years until a spoiled brat missed her dog SO much, that Daddy had to bring her to LA. I think it was better than riding in a crate, but flying is still incredibly stressful for a dog, and he shouldn't have been flying with her in the first place. I don't think he was thinking about GG. He was thinking about the hassle of crating her, and shipping her. And getting what was probably some internet ESA certificate, just so you can have some convenience, is not ok.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Totally agree with you. It is so easy to get bogus ESA certificatea for things like getting on an airplane. Just go online and pay a small fee and boom, just like that your dog can fly with you. No paperwork requirement to show airlines as far as the animal being healthy and up to date on shots. Meanwhile, in order for my child to take an ESA to college, we needed five different doctors to support this and write letters recommending it, and all sorts of proof from the vet to show the animal has been well cared for and is current on all immunizations. When you refuse to talk about your kid on camera, you (in my opinion) lose any right to use him as an excuse for poor behavior choices. Like you said, it's been two years so why are you doing this now? Your kids haven't even been home with the dog for most of the last year, so clearly the dog hasn't provided much support. Also, as far as I am aware, the emotional support animal can not travel with anyone other than the person it is registered for. Meaning for GG to fly as an ESA with only Billy, she has to be registered as Billy's ESA. And he seems perfectly fine to me...
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Totally agree with you. It is so easy to get bogus ESA certificatea for things like getting on an airplane. Just go online and pay a small fee and boom, just like that your dog can fly with you. No paperwork requirement to show airlines as far as the animal being healthy and up to date on shots. Meanwhile, in order for my child to take an ESA to college, we needed five different doctors to support this and write letters recommending it, and all sorts of proof from the vet to show the animal has been well cared for and is current on all immunizations. When you refuse to talk about your kid on camera, you (in my opinion) lose any right to use him as an excuse for poor behavior choices. Like you said, it's been two years so why are you doing this now? Your kids haven't even been home with the dog for most of the last year, so clearly the dog hasn't provided much support. Also, as far as I am aware, the emotional support animal can not travel with anyone other than the person it is registered for. Meaning for GG to fly as an ESA with only Billy, she has to be registered as Billy's ESA. And he seems perfectly fine to me...
He went to the Santa Monica pier without his ESA, and did just fine. They brought this poor dog out from Maryland away from her pack, Annie keeps laying her on her back, even after Katie says "she doesn't like it. She can't breathe". And then they go out to dinner and to play in Santa Monica and leave the dog all alone in a strange apartment. She is used to being in her house with two other dogs. Assholes.
But "we love her sooooo much!" If they did, they would give a crap about the emotional strain they're putting the poor dog through.
I hope she peed all over the apartment.

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I just don't understand WHY Annie has to keep doing that. She does it when she's in Maryland too. It's cruel. Take the damn dog away from your kid so she stops. French Bulldogs have a lot of breathing and respiratory issues to begin with and this brat is just allowed to make it worse. Honestly, she seems to have the mental maturity of a 7 year old play dress up. And I really wish the would stop forcing a fake relationship betweven her a her friend just to get views and followers.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

I absolutely loathe this family and how sickeningly driven by money they became. Just hearing the mother's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Annie has looked miserable for years and is emotionally stunted To at least the age she was when Caleb died. Possibly even at a younger age. I find it horrifying that these people put their dead son's memorial service on YouTube basically saying that he lived for YouTube so they wanted to make the YouTube community happy. They are absolutely bizarre.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

SouthernBella wrote:I absolutely loathe this family and how sickeningly driven by money they became. Just hearing the mother's voice is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Annie has looked miserable for years and is emotionally stunted To at least the age she was when Caleb died. Possibly even at a younger age. I find it horrifying that these people put their dead son's memorial service on YouTube basically saying that he lived for YouTube so they wanted to make the YouTube community happy. They are absolutely bizarre.
It's beyond sad.

We have a new thread if you want to catch up! You're welcome to come snark along with us.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

ihateliars wrote:They are great examples of what a millennial is, they NEVER work for anything and get handed the world!! It’s disgusting, she can’t sing so her quitting gymnastics is going to bite her in the ass when she’s older!!
lmao they aren't millennials... millennials are between the ages early 20's to late 30's.
they are gen z and them being lazy and not wanting to work for anything has nothing to do with the generation they were born in, it's just them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And she wasn't going to really get anywhere in gymnastics at the rate she was going. I'm definitely no expert, but I know she wasn't anywhere near an Olympic contender.
At this point, Annie isn't going to succeed at anything that requires any effort.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I wish they were talked about here more. I know it's the same thing of gg but it's not the same people so I feel out of place commenting there. Plus I always have a horrible time logging in there for some reason lol. Last time I really read up on them was when there was that drama with the friend talking about caleb's funeral
5Twist98
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 5Twist98 »

So who thinks they split and are waiting to tell everyone.
Chloesweb85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chloesweb85 »

I post on GG but am new to ytmd. I just read all 10 pages and it’s interesting to see the comments go from sympathy to disgust (which is well deserved). I don’t know how many people read the other forum so I do t want to repeat myself.

I don’t think they are divorced YET. I never followed shaytards, but I know about their YouTube decline. I see brataley going in the same direction.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

The move to L.A. simply killed all the charme the channel had, full stop. - And it was downhill from then on. Nothing to do with the kids, as they were (and still are) innocent. - But that exact moment when Katie hung up those Hannie posters in the L.A. flat was when the Bratayley channel jumped the shark hard, as that was the definitive moment when Katie turned into a 24/7 stage mom, re-living her teen years through her daughter, trying more and more to be one of the ever changing cast-friends of Annie instead of being her mother.

With Annie it was evident that she never had any real interest in a singing or acting career, she just went with the flow. - Same with Hayley, but in contrast to her older sister she still has her cute preteen quirkyness going for her, but that will end too in a year or two. Which is probably the time it takes until the channel falls of the Youtube map completely, as I don't think the kids will ever get a foot into the L.A. teen-actors scene outside of the parents-money Brat shows.

A weekly view into count-the-buggers Hayley-camera angles, Annie doing frizzled-hair-flips and her trying to drag the poorly educated and over-bred dogs into the pool, is all that's left. Meh.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Chloesweb85 wrote:I post on GG but am new to ytmd. I just read all 10 pages and it’s interesting to see the comments go from sympathy to disgust (which is well deserved). I don’t know how many people read the other forum so I do t want to repeat myself.

I don’t think they are divorced YET. I never followed shaytards, but I know about their YouTube decline. I see brataley going in the same direction.
I just read the whole thread and it seems like the thread skipped from when Caleb died in 2015, to a bit in 2016, to late 2017 and then now. It's not a popular thread so people will come and go and bring different opinions each time
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I'm kind of shocked that the mom let annie
1. Go to Coachella
2. And wear clothes barely covering her breasts and buttcheeks. Shes still a little baby why make her grow up so fast
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Has anyone else stopped watching them since they moved into their huge mansion? They used to be this cute family... Hayley was adorable, Caleb was funny... Annie has always kinda annoyed me lol same with Katie and Billy. But, after Caleb passed... you barely saw Hayley, it was the Annie show, and after their move to LA and then the huge house, it was just meh. I don't wanna keep watching a 14 year old girl, barely clothed, spend money like it's going out of style, hanging around with a lot of what seem like fake friends... and leave her sister out. The channel was called Bratayley after HAYLEY, not Bratannie.. idunno, just my 2 cents.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”

Return to “A-H”