Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HayleeAndBaby: Part 2

Unread post by Yue195 »

cologirl1985 wrote:
Yue195 wrote:Don't go out of your way to run into her- just leave her be. It's damn right stalkerish already to have to tell us details about her living situation.
It's a small community - with a small pool and park. And we both have kids....I don't think I need to go out of my way to run into her.

And the only detail I shared was how much it was renting for. Perhaps you should find a new site!
Ooooh someone sounds defensive...

Love before you come here guns blazing with your knickers in a twist- I've been hear way longer then you, I have also been a super active Mod in the past, still am actually, and know how this plays out all too well. It's a garbage fire. The backpeddling has already started. See how this goes.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

Haylee asked a while ago if people would like to see Randy do the Husband Does My Voiceover video... and now she's about to post Hazzel doing it. I wonder if Randy refused to do it. It wouldn't surprise me. I really don't think he's as nice as Haylee makes him out to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

alyshamne wrote:Haylee asked a while ago if people would like to see Randy do the Husband Does My Voiceover video... and now she's about to post Hazzel doing it. I wonder if Randy refused to do it. It wouldn't surprise me. I really don't think he's as nice as Haylee makes him out to be.

She's going to need subtitles.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

I wonder why she hasn't been posting much..

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk
alyshamne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alyshamne »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:I wonder why she hasn't been posting much..

There was a view spike for all YTers recently (according to social blade), and since Haylee clearly only does YT for the money, maybe she didn't see the need to be uploading. Her projected income has more than doubled because of the view spike. She also said that she's been having computer problems too. That could just be an excuse. Who knows.

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

alyshamne wrote:
ACarATorchAJess wrote:I wonder why she hasn't been posting much..

There was a view spike for all YTers recently (according to social blade), and since Haylee clearly only does YT for the money, maybe she didn't see the need to be uploading. Her projected income has more than doubled because of the view spike. She also said that she's been having computer problems too. That could just be an excuse. Who knows.

Maybe she did it to prove that she doesn't do it for money...since she likes to act like she's better than everyone else.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

This is nit picky, but on snapchat she said "Go check out our newer vlog!" No Haylee, it's "check out our newest vlog" or "check out the new vlog"
Gosh she's an idiot sometimes.
Also has anyone watched the newer vlog yet??
prettypink-dreamer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by prettypink-dreamer »

She obviously hasn't dealt with her issues if she still gets emotional & defensive talking about it in her new video. And oh dear lord, please shop somewhere other then Victoria secrets coz that top is ugly!

amykay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amykay »

I feel like Haylee really takes the harsh comments to heart, so for her to put herself out there like that was pretty unexpected of her. I honestly didn't expect her to look like that in a bathing suit though. I'm glad she is going to try and attempt to be healthy. Hopefully she actually sticks with it.

Start with ditching the 5+ soda's a day, Haylee.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah she eats crap and feeds Hazzel crap. Hopefully she'll start cooking and being healthy.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

ACarATorchAJess wrote:Yeah she eats crap and feeds Hazzel crap. Hopefully she'll start cooking and being healthy.

I don't think she really knows what healthy food is, just like Jess who thinks something "homemade" is a meal that comes out of a can and is dumped in a crockpot. Although I do think Hazzel eats a little healthier than some other YouTube kids, I would hate for her to have food issues when she's older. She may have a hard time putting on weight now, but once she is a young adult her metabolism will not be as fast, and she's been raised to think she can eat anything she wants because she can't gain weight. I hope Haylee can avoid creating a negative attitude surrounding food. She seems to be taking a sensible approach, but has said it's very easy for her to slip into dangerous old habits.
nicoleojo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nicoleojo »

I normally don't find Hazzel the most fortunate looking, but oh my! She is gorgeous in this picture!

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... e8009a.jpg

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

nicoleojo wrote:I normally don't find Hazzel the most fortunate looking, but oh my! She is gorgeous in this picture!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... e8009a.jpg[/img]

Agreed! I'm happy she grew out of looking like a monkey lol

ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I wish Haylee would get a thesaurus. I'm tired of hearing "beautiful, amazing, wonderful, awesome and so, so , so___" to describe EVERYTHING!
Iammrsnesbitt
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Iammrsnesbitt »

I get hazzel is small but she's almost 5? Why is she in a baby swing still being pushed? She should be learning how to pump her legs on a normal swing. Even being pushed on a normal swing is fine if she's trying a bit. And then haylee still cutting her grapes in half length wise? I think once they have all their molars/age 3, it's fine to leave them whole. She still kinda treats her like a baby.
zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

Why the hell does she need more day in the life videos?!
Strawberry26
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Strawberry26 »

zipadeedodah wrote:Why the hell does she need more day in the life videos?!
31 day in the life videos on her channel and that's not including the two weeks of a week in the life, with that incuded 45 day in the life videos. I think to be honest she needs to come up with something different. She claims that it's her most requested video to do, she could say to those people that she has enough of them and direct them to a link or even make a playlist and direct them to that. The day in the life's really never change, they are quite boring.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

The only thing drasticly different she could do at this point is TTC a baby with Randy. Unless she's been speaking to doctors and knowing how her physical health is ( liver is fine and knowing she's not going to birth her uterus again) I don't see another baby happening. Hazzel is five so I guess people want to know what Hazzel does and say all day because that's the only interesting about a 5 year old.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

What else can she do besides day in the life videos? Subscription box opening videos are equally boring. Clothing hauls are equally boring. Her craft videos are unoriginal. Hazzel is old enough that she doesn't need regular update videos. Haylee is basically a daily vlogger that doesn't vlog every day.
classof2015
Informer
Informer

Unread post by classof2015 »

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201702 ... 153cf5.jpg

Hey Haylee

Return to “HayleeAndFamily”